Dream of Winx
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding

Go down 

Sound Off: What do you think about the "nonverbal Wedding" plans?
Great! Let the Wedding Bells Ring!
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_lcap100%REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
It's Interesting, but I Don't t Know About The Practicals
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_lcap0%REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Indifferent To The Concept
REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_lcap0%REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Opposed to the Idea Entirely
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Opinion (Specify in the comments below your opinion)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding   REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

*** PLEASE NOTE: The Poll Attached to this topic is to gauge the opinions of the community and will NOT impact what me and my girlfriend decide to do with our lives and is just for fun.  Thank you for participating! :-)

===============================
Hi:

Just a quick update that I hope will bring a smile to your face:

My former ex-girlfriend reached out to me while I was in hospital last week and stated that she wants to start over and that she did not intend to hurt me in any way.  This has eased a lot of my stress because I know she is safe.  We spent yesterday, Sunday, and Saturday together and rebuilt our relationship by spending time together and making each other smile.  This is wonderful! 

During all of this, my living situation came up as a discussion item and we have made a decision to have her look for decently priced apartments in my area and hopefully move in before the lease I am currently on ends.  When the lease my mom and I are on ends in January of 2018 She should hopefully be settled in and I can move in with her and thus avoid paying for rent that would be way out of my individual price rice range on government benefits.

Also during the time we spent together the concept of a "nonverbal wedding" came up.  I had originally asked about such a nonverbal wedding as a joke item considering my wish to be nonverbal and so everything has to be nonverbal including a hypothetical wedding.  Well she said she would marry me in a nonverbal wedding!

When this came up we said that we would do a simple court house wedding and just do our post-wedding celebrations at my sister's job because it's pretty where my sister works.  During the hypothetical wedding, I would not say anything unless through my iPad as per my wish to be nonverbal.  Hopefully there will be a medical solution available to me by then.

We are officially engaged to be married within a about a year and 6 months but definitely some time next year.

I'm happy as you'd not believe.  I'll keep you posted.

Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk

REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding
Page 1 of 1