Dream of Winx
inactivity and update news Step2010
Dream of Winx
inactivity and update news Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

inactivity and update news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
inactivity and update news 2z7kjh2

inactivity and update news Empty
PostSubject: inactivity and update news   inactivity and update news Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:45 am

Hello members. I apologize for now being on here as much. I had a lot of schools things going on plus I am finally learning to drive. Also, I have a lot of other things going on in my life and sometimes I just don't want to get on because of laziness. I will try to get on more often as I can.
Soon, there will be some updates on the forum. I will be looking for a new banner, index pictures and such. There will be some changes with the forum itself as well. Make sure to stay in touch.
I will also be deciding on an official forum theme whether I stay with Blue or change to red, green, pink, or whatever. If you all have any ideas for a color theme , or for the forum changes, please don't hesitate to say so. Also, here is a big announcement. There is going to be a name change to the forum. I have some options to choose from: Winx Believe, Winx Foreever, ...that is all I have for now. If you have any suggestions, please tell them. I want them short and to the point. I won't make the change for a few days. Please tells me your thoughts. Smile
It is good to be back!
Back to top Go down

inactivity and update news
Page 1 of 1