Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Empty
PostSubject: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

i Everyone:

So the following lyrics were written from the perspective of a person that is kind of a social outcast, someone that no matter what they've done to make friends or what ever, they're just being bullied and made fun of or whatever. This song is basically that person saying "I don't care anymore, I've found something that makes me happy and I feel better as such." The first verse is the character saying "i'm done with the way you've been treating me for so long" the chorus is this person finding comfort in winx and just wondering why their tormentors cannot seem either do the same or accept them for finding a way out of the torment. The second verse of the song is the character saying "give me a reason for why you treat me this way, I'm trying to understand why you treat me this way." and "I am trying to reach out to you even though you cast me out." and so on.

=====
Remix: Weak
Original Artist: Seether
Remix by: C. Fleischmann

=====

No more molds to conform, I’m fine being myself. You know nothing about me, keep opinions to yourself. No more complications, everything’s just swell. No more obligations, there’s nothing more to tell.

I just want to be myself…

When I’m with the Winx, I feel I can be myself. When I sleep, all my dreams turn out the same. When I watch Winx, I feel as if I can escape the pain. I can’t believe you won’t accept this.

Please give me a reason, so I can understand. Although you don’t accept me, I still try to reach out. Give me isolation, give me Winx Club Shows; take your social constructs and turn them on yourself.

When I’m with the Winx, I feel I can be myself. When I sleep, all my dreams turn out the same. When I watch Winx, I feel as if I can escape the pain. I can’t believe you won’t let me go, let me live my fantasy. Let me live my fantasy.

When I am lonely, that’s when I need to know that I can watch the Winx.

When I’m with the Winx, I feel I can be myself. When I sleep, all my dreams turn out the same. When I watch Winx, I feel as if I can escape the pain. I can’t believe you won’t let me go, let me live my fantasy. Let me live my fantasy.
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:49 am

That is really good. I found a song as well titled "I don't care" and it states that i will be who I am and I don't care what you think about it.
Are these songs you wrote or found online? They are really good and inspirational.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 9:35 am

Dream winx wrote:
That is really good. I found a song as well titled "I don't care" and it states that i will be who I am and I don't care what you think about it.
Are these songs you wrote or found online? They are really good and inspirational.

Hi:

Most of the song I write are built on the work of others. I'm not that good enough to come up with my own beats and wireframes so I build on the work of songs, artists, etc. that I like or discover. As a result, I usually out of respect to the original artists give them credit in the "header", if you notice the "original artist" line on all the headers, that's me giving credit to the original artist for inspiring me. The only time the original artist is not credited is if I manage to substantially improve the song and only use just the beat and none of the ideas or original lyrics.

here's a quick summary of the song writing process:
1. Discover: find a song in my comapny's music library (over 5,000 plus songs) or online that speaks to me and that can easilly envision "rocking out" to in a music video or just walking down the hall at work (my music video are shared internally at work as the team from work helps create them and edit them)
2. Define Project Scope: find a topic that I think would be a good match for the song and think of how I can communicate that in lyrics and even an accompanying video if we do one.
3. Plan and Draft: based on the information in the Define Project Scope step above, start drafting lyrics in MS word on my laptop. During this process I'm also beginning the brainstorming for any accompanying music video for internal release and/or PostRelease (posting lyrics to external resources such as forums). During the Plan and Draft phase the comments that I put at the top that tell you what was going through my mind while I was writing get developed. Note that by this stage, the lyrics are still very much a "wireframe" and have not been fully developed and my creativity has not gotten fully ahold of that wireframe to shape it into a final product, I'm still working with just little sparks of ideas here and there
4. Get Feedback: I usually will let 2 or three of my work friends see a song (as a wireframe) before moving forward just so they an give input.
5. Refine: refine any ideas that stuck from the four steps above and really go to town on that wireframe and come up with something that more closely resembles the end lyrics.
6. Review: post the "RC1" lyrics to internal forum at work for internal review and comment.
7. Refine: after those comments come in make alterations and edits
8. clean up: after the lyrics are refined clean up any holes in the story or continuity of a song.
9. Finalize: add headers, post blocks, etc. for PostReleases, begin production on music videos for internal release (videos have their own processing that I won't get into here) and in general add the polish that my creative side is known for.
10. Pepair and Release: after all that's done, any last minute edits are usually made (such as creating "cleaned up" versions of certain songs for PostRelease to sites with strict rules about swearing, depictions of violence, religious themes, etc.) and trust me the cleaned up version is a bit of a stretch some times because we have to find a way to still preserve the messages while editing out anything objectionable (we normally don't like "clean" versions of songs, but we also don't like to see me getting warned or banned from forums) Some places do get the "full" versions, but for most PostReleases, the Cleaned Up version is sent out.
11. Respond: once the lyrics go up on PostRelease and emails start coming in, with replies on threads then it's time to manage it and respond to those replies.

If you're wondering why you only see mine and on rare occasions other colleagues' names on the remix by header, it's because we only list the people who wrote the lyrics in that header, all the other support staff like video editors, the people who helped clean up stuff during the RC1 phase, etc. get recognized internally at wok but not recognized in PostReleases as this is not a Hollywood movie where even the kid that gets the director's dry-cleaning needs to be in the credits.

Hope this gives you a better idea of how the process works and how these lyrics come to be. It's a long and involved process. The only time it's not is if I say "I just jammed this out now" or something similar, but even that has gone through some degree of processing.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:16 am

Thank you. That did clear it up a bit. Thank you for the details. I do apologize if I ever hurt you in any way with my comments.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 1:49 am

@Dream winx

no hurt feelings Smile you were curious so you asked
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

Yeah, I get curious a lot. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Dream winx wrote:
Yeah, I get curious a lot. Thanks for understanding.

We all get curious so you're not the only onbe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REG: Lyrics Remix -- "Weak" -- Winx Remix
Page 1 of 1