Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Empty
PostSubject: REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix   REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Internal Note: this song is written from the perspective of one of the many personalities in my head named "Morgan Nicole" who did not exist prior to my ex-girlfriend being in my life.  As a result of Morgan Nicole being created after my ex coming into my life in this song "Morgan Nicole" sees her as "mother"  also in the song she apologizes to me for letting me down and other characters made specifically for this song, specifically "Jennette" (based loosely on one of my colleagues) and "Stephanie" (based loosely on a friend of mine fromschool).  Hope this song makes some sense in the twisted world of my mind which has been through too much for me to mention here.

====

Remix Title: Remember Everything
Original Artist: Five Finger Death Punch
Remix By: Morgan Nicole (MN1033)

[Lyrics:]

Dear mother, I loved you; I’m sorry that I wasn’t good enough.  Dear Carly, forgive me, because in your eyes I just never added up.  In my heart, I know I failed you, to recover happiness and joy.

[Chorus]
If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain, because I remember everything.  If I could help you forget, would you take my regret, because I remember everything.

Dear Jennette, just don’t hate me.  For never standing by you or being by your side.  Dear Stephanie, please don’t blame me; I only did what I thought was correct and right.  It’s a long and painful road, when you know you’re all alone.

[Chorus]

I feel like running away, I’m still so far from love.  You say that I’ll never change, but what the heck do you know?  I’ll bring it back from the past before I just give in.  Please forgive me for remembering the good times that we shared.

I remember… everything

[Chorus]

It all went by so fast, I still can’t change the past; I always will remember everything.  If we could start again, would that change the end?  We remember everything.
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk

REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Lounge :: What's on your Mind-
Jump to: