Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Empty
PostSubject: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi All:

The Following song lyrics are something I just now jammed out after remembering a recent case from my job. This one girl was a frequent caller to my company's tech support hotline, she'd constantly complain about being bullied by the other kids at school along with other things; but, there was one thing that this girl really enjoyed, Winx Club. I brought this to my boss's attention and she told me to keep this girl on the phone as long as she was willing to talk and keep it Winx-related, I did so and this girl actually improved emotionally by asking her things like "what do you think the winx would do in this situation?" and she came up with creative answers and I told her to implement her ideas with a few modifications. Well one day, she and five of her "closest friends" decided to come into school dressed up as winx and emulate it to the best of their abilities, and sadly the school administration didn't take too kindly to this. It didn't resolve well let's just put it that way, from what I know of how it ended, the girl got so fed up with the bullying after her "closest friends" effectively abandoned her and love of Winx to fit in, that she wound up moving out of state and I never heard from her except for one PM I received several years later on one of my company's forum sites, all it said was "thanks Carly" and that's where the story behind this song is from. note that I did change the name of the girl in question and some of the circumstances to protect this girl's privacy, but here you go.

I think I'm trying to say "If you see someone getting bullied, stand up speak out; it could actually help them"

====

Remix: Hear Them Talking
Original Artist: Dual Core
Tag: Bullying, Individuality

[LYRICS : ]

Things are better now, it was making me insane, do my best with the details, forget about my name. It was chance, I’m no one to be admired, I just took a stance, wouldn’t say I was inspired. kept to myself in every situation prior, used to work with special students but was forced to retire. Found my girlfriend in a swift act of bravery, for now we’ll say the full story is escaping me. Either way it came to be, fell in love with a nonverbal girl so it’s plain to see, I don’t need attention, I try to show care you see; but this guy at one customer’s school is making it hard, I hear devices being broken, names being called, the hate carries through the lines to echos expand. The CX, the bully, and the rest of the class; then there’s me feeling powerless creating a plan…

Yo, I hear them talking, the voice in my head is saying “use caution”, emotions are too thin, they leave me no option.

Now I hear them yelling, “give us your device”, well there’s no telling. Winx help us, well maybe I can help her… One day on a phone call, here’s where the story’s from, in a zone, sitting all alone it’s the CX; a look of hope from the shows that she talks about, I can tell she knows that she’s found a way out. We spent weeks online showing all the tricks I knew, from watching winx online, to fan forums too, and fan site development, vBulletin too, the girl was a natural, she knew just what to do. The student passed the teacher, admiring her posts, formed a common bond, she confided in our chats; she told me she would run if she had no other way; and that she got bullied for everything, even loving Winx, but she stayed. She endured things humans shouldn’t, stayed safe, in her brain with her individuality being questioned, no idea how she took it, and she just played along, I’ll always remember, the girl’s name was Jennette.

Yo, I hear them talking, the voice in my head is saying “use caution”, emotions are too thin, they leave me no option.

Now, I hear them screaming; continued on the Friday what had started on the Monday, everybody trapped, meaning nobody’s leaving. Now on that day, there was no call after school, log the facebook on, and there’s Jennette on the news, her and 5 friends had gotten caught up in their haste, to emulate Winx Club and reach believix state. J’s friends took a resolution from the school, but they all thought they were lenient in giving Jennette her fate. They gave a promise to investigate in the verdict that was published, but Jennette was well aware of the extent that she’d be punished. Her friends turned on her basically a curse, after that she disappeared, had me fearing for the worst. The classmates were the suspects, convicted in the end, saddened and assumed we’d never hear from Jennette again. Months turned to years, and the odds grew further rare, then yesterday I got a note I knew it was from her. The normal cue of PMs but this one chat differed, it had two words and they said “thanks Carly”.

Now I’m hearing nothing, the wonders of the Winx Club and the memories they summon, another helpless soul helped by a girl with nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 8:18 am

That was very touching. I loved the song remix and that is a very touching story. Thank you for sharing your inspiration. I know what it was like to be picked on and bullied. I was bullied when i was in elementary school. It was not fun. I know have few friends that actually care for me and I am glad I met them and switched school to meet them.
The other day I invited a student that was sitting alone, to come to our table anytime they want to. I felt good after that. No one should deserve to sit alone and eat lunch alone.
Smile Spread the love around. I love you
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 8:55 am

Hi:

So glad you liked it and found some inspiration out of it. With me being nonverbal for most interactions, I'm glad someone was able to find hope in these lyrics.

Have a nice day:
Carly

P.s. The ads that run on the mobile version of the site are extremely hard to work with (e.g. Close out) on iPhone when I have the assistive technology voice over turned on. Which enables me to review long passages of text by listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 8:01 am

As response to the ads situation. I would turn them off the it pays money to have them removed. I can do what I can  but your best bet is to write on a PC or a lap top or maybe on a big tablet. Sorry about the inconvenience. Smile
Although, I though I am truly glad you are writing lyrics like these. I really love them. Although, just realizing this. If you are not asking a question, this should be in the creativity section since you are making lyrics and posting them for the forum community. If I need to, I will move it later unless you clarify that you are asking a question for everyone.
Hope you have a good day!
Hope you keep up your hard work
You can go places with these lyrics.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 9:42 am

@Dream winx :

I think the implied questions are "What do you think?" "did this inspire you to make a change in your life or environment?" and "did this open your eyes to new concepts, situations, and/or points of view that you didn't know about or didn't consider before?" and "what is your interpretation of the lyrics since different people have different interpretations of the lyrics after they read them"

However, I do see your valid point and if necessary, go ahead and move them, I don't find any reason to argue the point.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:18 am

Well the question is hidden in there but people can comment their opinion. I will leave it here for now. If I need to, I'll move it later. ☺
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix
Page 1 of 1