Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Step2010
Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 2z7kjh2

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

AS the bright, 6am sun shone through Layla's curtains, she gazed around to find presents. She then fixed her gaze to the floor, where a large present wrapped in rose paper stood. Layla gasped eagerly before picking it up and viciously ripping it open. Inside of the present, was a pink iPhone 6, and a matching iPad.
 "Oh my goodness!" Layla screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if she woke her 4 siblings up. She quickly took her iPad out of the box and hugged it. She then turned it on and made sure she had a password so none of her siblings could see what was on it.
 "LAYLA SHUT THE FREAKING UP!" her older brother Milo yelled as he stormed into her room. His face was pale and painted in rage, his eyes tired and fixed on her. His brown hair was extremely messy as he hadn't bothered to do anything with it. Layla gave him innocent puppy eyes and ignored him, yet she wanted to give him an intelligent answer.
 "Hah, while it's MY birthday and mummy and daddy will ONLY be paying attention to me~ Not you, not the twins and not..." she taunted. She then thought of  her sister who was only a year older than her, and grunted frustratedly. Layla absolutely despised and loathed her sister Mari, as she always received so much praise from her parents and Layla felt she was always rejected (even though she was the most spoilt one).
 "God, can you NOT be a brat for one day, anyway, I'm going back to sleep!" Milo demanded, as he turned around and slammed the door behind him. Layla just gazed out at the door and gave a confused look. Yet this look quickly turned to a malicious smirk.
 Today... the tables and fortune will turn... Layla thought to herself, before turning off her iPad and laying down properly in her cosy, pink bed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Okay...I admit its fun to wait for a while xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Waiting for me to get off my lazy butt to write more
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Minako wrote:
Because cliffhangers are fun to add.

Yeah i know right, haha i like to add them too

That was a great part and those other kids thought was i thought it was going to do, explode or had a knife or killer object in it. haha
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:32 pm

MARI sat down uncomfortably as she was about to listen to the story. Before this, she has collected a sky-blue blanket and 2 fluffy pillows, one sky-blue and one white. Mari adjusted her blanket over her and lay the pillows down behind her back and started to listen.
 "Hey, this may be a long story but you don't need to go to sleep!" Milo joked- he was in a better mood but still was upset inside.
 "Let her relax though..." Ally added
 "Of course I will- its her birthday anyway!" Milo replied. Mari just watched the others as she considered what the story could be about.
 "Okay then..." Abbey begun. "It was just after we had Layla's birthday dinner made up of loads of her favourite -and our least favourites- food." Abbey started, before thinking of what else to say, for a moment, she pondered for a moment but she then knew how to carry on the story.
"Of course, Layla was spending time with Uncle Luigi and Aunt Danielle, but she quickly took off and ran up to her room. This is when you and Milo were distracting them with general conversation," Abbey explained, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath, she also saw that Mari remembered what she did the day before.
 "Anyway, meanwhile you and Milo were talking to mum, dad and co, Ally and I went upstairs and heard Layla yelling (as normal) and we decided to check it out. As we're not the best at spying, we texted Milo and he rushed upstairs to help us..."
 "Okay Abbey! I'll explain now!" Milo interrupted- he wasn't intending to sound rude; yet he did want to carry on.
 "What have I done wrong?" Abbey asked in a slightly downcast tone.
 "Guys! Please don't fight, and not too loudly either, she might hear!" Mari warned, she had an uneasy feeling...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Wow, loved that part. Cant wait for the next. Wow, layla has a yelling problem.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Angry child y'know.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Layla should have a story about her yelling problem where its all yelling xDD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Yellception, totally original joke

--------------------------------------------------------

ABBEY and Milo stopped as they tip-toed up to the door to make sure Layla wasn't coming. Thankfully, it was only the pet cat, Adrien (which Mari named). She realised a small meow before approaching the room and brushing up against Milo's knees. Milo smiled as he did really like cats- they actually made him feel joy (which was quite rare for him).
"Are we going to continue the story?" Ally questioned with a dull expression on her face. She then viewed the cat strolling up to Mari and sitting near her and quickly jump upon her knees.
"Awww hello there!" Mari giggled while stroking the cat- she didn't mind who would continue telling the story as long as she could hear it being told.
"Anyway, I'll continue it," Abbey told them, using her eyes to hint at Milo that he should sit down where everyone else was. Milo read this signal like one of his manga books and sat next to Mari, ready to listen to the last part of the story.
"As Milo came near us, we then begun to hear Layla's plan, she wanted to try and turn one of her toys into a weapon and hide it in the broom, which she would then give to you, she wanted you to put your hand in it and- wait... Mari?" Abbey enquired before seeing what Mari was doing. She also noticed the cat jump off her thighs and pad back a little. Milo and Ally quickly jolted up and watched Mari.
"Don't Mari! Please don't! You'll injure yourself!" all 3 siblings yelled in unison. However, this was enough to alert Layla and make her gaze about what was going on through a tiny, tiny crack in the door...
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Oh..my...gosh...LAYLA CAN YOU BE NICE FOR ONCE
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 pm

I don't think she can :p
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:11 am

Wow this is getting intense. I still love it.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:48 am

2intense5me xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:04 pm

NEWS UPDATE:

I will be carrying on with the story, yet I might also produce a spin-off series based off of one of the twin's experiences. I will give more information soon. I will also write more soon- although I do need to revise for exams.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 6:10 pm

UPDATE

THE STORY IS COMING BACK I AM WRITING A NEW PART

FINALLY
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 6:21 pm

AHEM I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING AGES FOR THIS BUT IT'S HERE LOL

-----------------------------------------------

The room was filled with chaos. But in the middle of this room was Mari, her hand, covered in blood. As inside the broom was a shining, silver knife. She gazed at her hand, confused, shocked and in pain. Why would Layla want to harm her? A few tears began to drip down her cheek. Tears of sorrow, but also of injury.
  "Layla... why..." Mari whispered to herself while crying. Milo and Ally comforted her while Abbey observed outside of the door. Noticing this, Layla quickly dashed off into her room. Abbey, however, didn't notice this as there was no doors slamming or footsteps- there was only the sound of Ally and Milo's voices and Mari's crying.
  "Try and stop too much bloody from leaking out her hand, use a tissue!" Ally told Milo. Milo nodded his head while scanning Mari's room for a loose packet of tissues or a box. He then spotted a leaf-green package with about 8 tissues in. Just what he needed.
  "I've got them!" Milo yelled while speed walking up to Ally and Mari. He put a few on her hand, hoping to help, yet these tissues didn't do much.
  "Milo, you stay there to help Mari, Abbey, you go and find Mum and Dad's first aid kit," Ally explained clearly to her siblings. Her eye then turned to Mari's door, then quickly rushed back to facing her siblings.
  "And what about you?" Milo asked with a slightly suspicious tone in his voice, as he pulled the last 2 tissues out of the packet and put them on Mari's hand. Ally sighed before she slowly blinked and thought about what she was going to say.
  "I... will go and confront Layla!"
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:51 am

Oh my!! Things are getting REAL! XD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:00 am

indeed they are

man i am so happy to be able to write this again
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Oh geez. Now it is getting real. I feel bad for them all. Something must be possessing Layla or something. Dang. That was really good actually. I liked it and cant wait to find out what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:44 pm

nope nothing is possessing her
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Okay that's good.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 am

i've been waiting for 79287472 years Minako

stop torturing me

lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:43 pm

okay guys ive got nothing better to do

-------------------------------------------

"Layla! Layla! Get here right now!" Ally bellowed from outside Mari's room. She waited, and waited, for what seemed like forever -although it was only for about 3 minutes- until Layla came out of her room. She looked confused like she had done nothing wrong. However, Ally knew what she had done and she knew what Layla was doing. Abbey had done the innocent look to her parents before; plenty of times.
"What have I done?" Layla asked in a fake sweet tone. Ally grumbled. She said nothing and lead Layla into Mari's room where everyone was tense- Milo's anger was getting the better of him and he was starting to swear. Abbey was pacing around in a circle while Mari was leaning against pillow as she tried not too cry too much.
"This is what you have done!" Ally told her sternly.
"Hrmmm... seems normal to me, Milo angry and swearing, Abbey stressed and Mari all weak and little!" Layla purred in her fake sweet tone again.
"Right, I'm going to get the first-aid box. We ran out of tissues to help keep the blood under control. It was an awful cut on her hand. Also, mum and dad my be back soon. And I WILL tell them!" Milo yelled at Layla, trying not to swear. However, Layla didn't react- she knew she could carry on with this sweet act of her's. Although, there was a lot of evidence against her, she could lie, she could frame someone else...
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:42 am

Oh god

the intensity

*clearly cannot understand anything*

the intensity is better than mine where its all death cause i have a problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4