Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 2z7kjh2

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

AS the bright, 6am sun shone through Layla's curtains, she gazed around to find presents. She then fixed her gaze to the floor, where a large present wrapped in rose paper stood. Layla gasped eagerly before picking it up and viciously ripping it open. Inside of the present, was a pink iPhone 6, and a matching iPad.
 "Oh my goodness!" Layla screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if she woke her 4 siblings up. She quickly took her iPad out of the box and hugged it. She then turned it on and made sure she had a password so none of her siblings could see what was on it.
 "LAYLA SHUT THE FREAKING UP!" her older brother Milo yelled as he stormed into her room. His face was pale and painted in rage, his eyes tired and fixed on her. His brown hair was extremely messy as he hadn't bothered to do anything with it. Layla gave him innocent puppy eyes and ignored him, yet she wanted to give him an intelligent answer.
 "Hah, while it's MY birthday and mummy and daddy will ONLY be paying attention to me~ Not you, not the twins and not..." she taunted. She then thought of  her sister who was only a year older than her, and grunted frustratedly. Layla absolutely despised and loathed her sister Mari, as she always received so much praise from her parents and Layla felt she was always rejected (even though she was the most spoilt one).
 "God, can you NOT be a brat for one day, anyway, I'm going back to sleep!" Milo demanded, as he turned around and slammed the door behind him. Layla just gazed out at the door and gave a confused look. Yet this look quickly turned to a malicious smirk.
 Today... the tables and fortune will turn... Layla thought to herself, before turning off her iPad and laying down properly in her cosy, pink bed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Milo is just really sad and fed up, he's pretty messed up by he doesn't show it unless Layla is being horrible, what he wants most is her to be nice.

I'm gonna add some development in soon, it will be quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 pm

I gotta say it now: THESE CHILDREN GOT BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN ME!! (If you want to know my life 'problem' just pm me)
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm

*Pats Steph*

These children will have a freaked up event on their way. I'll do more tomorrow, 2tired
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Kk
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 am

As soon as Milo heard this, he stopped. He respected Mari a lot and knew Layla was more than just a bully to her. The twins look nervously at each other, but refrained from saying anything, as usual. They were normally quiet as they didn't want to get injured and because they knew they shouldn't get involved. Meanwhile, there was an awkward, deafening silence traversing through each sibling.
 "We're... just going to play Mario Kart now!" Ally muttered while elbowing Abbey's arm genteelly.
 "I'll be Peach and you can be Daisy, okay?" Abbey replied. Ally nodded before they exited the room and tip-toed upstairs. After this, the deadly silence returned, until Layla decided to do something about it.
 "I wouldn't stop! I WON'T STOP! I HATE YOU AND MILO SO MUCH! I WISH YOU CAN BOTH JUST... DIE!" Layla wailed furiously. Mari gave a perplexed, but slightly disappointed, look back to her.
 "I was only trying to help... I don't want anyone getting hurt..." Mari replied in a dull tone, looking down at the red carpet below her feet.
 "No-one wants your help! You're useless and dumb and a little-" Layla mocked at Mari, but she was rapidly cut off by Milo.
 "Did anyone ask you to be such a heffa? No! Of course not! Now there is a broom in the closet, clean your crap up!" Milo bitterly told her. He had a grumpy expression on his pale face, and his eyes seemed like they had images of pain behind them.
 "You not what Milo... I've had enough of you! You think your silly little anger issues are enough to cover up everything! Well they're no, and eat this!" Layla bellowed before punching Milo in the centre of the stomach. Then, twice as hard, she punched him in the head. These punches, however, weren't with the strength of a 7 year old, but with the strength with a furious 16 year old. Mari was more than shocked as she saw Milo's face become even more pale and watch him slowly lose consciousness and pass out on the floor...
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:37 pm

..............Now that was uh....scary to me atleast
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Wow! Scary. I feel bad for them all. Good story though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Don't expect this part to be as good, imam tired

LAYLA giggled to herself be mischievously sashaying off into her room. She wanted Mari to get the blame as she thought it would get her less presents for her birthday and a huge punishment. However, what Layla didn't no is that Mari aided Milo by putting a cold compress on his head and moving him to the sofa so that he had a comfortable place to rest. He barely moved and just slept there, almost looking like he was dead.
"Oh my goodness, what happened here?" Kate asked in a gobsmacked tone, seeing the red carpet have brown-red stains on it and Milo lying unconscious on the cream sofa.
"It's an extremely long story... I don't want to explain it, but I just want to say I didn't do anything except help Milo," Mari explained quietly while considering how to help Milo recover a bit. While thinking this, she was looking at the ground (as usual due to be shy)
"It's alright, who did this to him, did they provoke him and make him fight them?" Mario recalled, thinking about the few times he was notified from school that Milo had been in fights. Mari's eyes dashed from one side to the other, she looked down and didn't want to say- she was frightened for Layla and about what may happen to her.
"Please tell us who, we need to know," Kate told Mari supportively.
"It was... well... you see..." Mari began hesitantly. She needed to make her words come out right and not too loud.
"Go on," Mario encouraged calmly.
"Well... I suppose... I should say it was..." Mari stumbled again. She took a deep breath and sighed. She then gulped before breathing again'
"Yes?" Kate inquired in a similar tone as her husband did. Both of the parents patiently waited for an answer from Mari.
"It was... Layla, Layla was the one who beat Milo up..." Mari murmured guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Uh oh. I wonder what will happen to Layla now. I am getting worried that in the end, someone will die.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:47 pm

I'll TRY not to kill anyone off... I can't guarantee anything though

Nah, there is a 96.420% someone won't die
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Okay thank goodness cause from all this violence, its making be think that someone is gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Nahhhhhhh they're just violent towards each other. They fight like normal siblings, but more extreme tbh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LAYLA GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Mario yelled, trying not to sound too vexed.
"Coming daddy!" Layla innocently chirped as a door opening noise occurred. Layla then hopped down the stairs and into the living room. But rather than being greeted with pleasant, smiling looks, she was greeted with cold, stern looks instead. A confused expression plastered Layla's face, yet this expression was transient as it soon turned to a slightly more mischievously innocent look.
"Abbey, Ally, please come down!" Kate yelled, in a relaxed tone. The twins rushed down, discussing their round of Mario Kart and how they came first and second in the 200cc grand prix they did.
"Layla, would you like to explain what happened with Milo?" Mario asked his daughter. Layla blinked twice before rotating her head around the room. She glanced at the raging looks hat Abbey, Ally and Mari gave to her, yet pretended they meant nothing towards her.
"Nothing... he was just very tired and passed out; of course!" Layla smirked while gazing at her unconscious brother.
"YOU!" he unexpectedly yelled as he woke up. This was enough to make Mari become pale, the twins to jolt slightly and Layla jump in anxiety.
"YOU PUNCHED ME TWICE, AND I AM MAD! I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Milo bellowed furiously, his face looking like he would kill Layla at any moment (although he wouldn't)
"Layla, you deserve a strict punishment for lying and severely injuring your brother..." Mario trailed off. Kate then secretly tapped him before pointing to the mountains of presents that Layla had received earlier that morning...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Uh oh trouble in the Layla resort i predict lol.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Yeah. Also, some more development might come to Milo.

I might write something about each child somewhere... hrrrmmmm... maybe when it's not half 12 at night lel.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Lol yeah i know. I will be waiting but whenever it is 8 here, i go to bed but only on school nights or important nights. Other nights such as weekends, i get to stay up for as long as i want, just as long as it is not too late but i end up going to bed either between 11 and 12. There was only two nights i stayed up all night and those nights were in a row. lol. So yeah i know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:54 am

I've never stayed up all night, my latest is about quarter to 4 on New Years of this year, if you count new years.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mario and Kate whispered to each other protectively- as they didn't want Layla to find out about her punishment. No matter how hard she tried, Layla couldn't find out.
"MUMMY! DADDY! I WANT TO KNOW... PLEASE!" Layla screamed as she started to cry. While Kate and Mario didn't want her to cry, they would have to let it be because they needed to carry on sorting out her punishment. This cry became a weep. This weep became a bawl. This bawl became a wail. And it kept becoming louder into neither Mario or Kate or neither Mari or Milo could take it anymore.
"THAT'S IT! I AM GOING INTO MY ROOM BEFORE I STRANGLE HER!" Milo yelled frustratedly as he marched up stairs. Quickly after that, a door slam rumbled down the stairs and into the lounge and shook through everyone's eardrums.
"Honey, please stop crying," Kate murmurs in a low voice, she knew she was going to wail even more after the punishment.
"Mari, come here, we'd like to give you something," Mario explained in a friendly voice. He then picked up a Winx Club Stella Butterflix doll and passed it to her. At first, Mari had a confused tone on her face, but this tone quickly turned to an expression of glee.
"Thank you so much- it's like an early birthday present!" she replied blissfully. She was also given a pink and purple lava lamp, a Princess Peach statue, a set of books, 3 Monster High dolls and a pink bag.
"I can't believe you're giving me this much, normally I don't get much at all- birthday, Christmas or in general, but then again, I've got most of the things I need," Mari explained merrily before skipping off to her room. By now, Layla was throwing a temper tantrum as her parents were giving her toys away.
"Layla, we won't give everything away, but you MUST learn to be more polite, not lie, or be violent, and you need to know there WILL be consequences for you actions..." Kate explained. Layla nodded glumfully before sitting down of the sofa. She watched her parents give the twins 4 presents each and some money before they journeyed off to their rooms.
"You can keep the rest now, please, learn some respect," Mario warned her before hiking off.
All that Layla had was her iPhone, iPad, some money, some perfume and cosmetics, a DVD, a ring that her uncle Luigi gave to her and a Disney Princess doll.
"Mari must pay... she must pay dearly..." Layla groused under her breath, she thought of a plan to get revenge on Mari...

------------------------------------------------------

And no, it is not death.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Wow, now i feel bad for Layla but i am also worried about her siblings now too and by now, if that was me, i would have ran away by now thinking no one likes me.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:17 pm

The reason she stayed though is only to get revenge, lel.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Yeah i bet. Lol. but i am saying that if i was her, i probably would have been long gone by now. lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:25 pm

xD Yelling 'Screw this crap imam out!'

That's what I wanted to do during netball the other day.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

XD exactly
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Oh my gosh my teacher says "there wil be consequences for you (Its 'your' but its not big) actions" Whenever someone in my class throws a shout or are very loud when crying. (Very normal in my class)
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

I can't stand netball

I see, my class are just pretty noisy.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was Mari's birthday. Unlike Layla, Mari didn't wake up early and constantly scream at the top of her lungs to beg for attention and wake everyone up. She instead let everyone wake up naturally. At about 10am, Kate and Mario decided to see if Mari was awake. They crept down the landing floor before tapping on Mari's white door. Fortunately, she was awake. She was then greeted by a huge hug from both of her parents.
 "Happy 8th birthday!" they called in unison. Mari smiled before strolling over to the centre of the room before showing her parents a neat, baby blue package with a white sticker displaying her name on it.
 "Open it," Mario suggested sweetly. He and Kate then watched Mari carefully open her present -the opposite of how her sister did- and reveal a Nintendo 3DS XL.
 "Wow! This is incredible!" Mari exclaimed while examining the box. She then discovered a mini package in the same colour wrapping paper. This had a game inside of it: Animal Crossing New Leaf. No words slipped out of Mari's mouth. Only joy was in her face.
 "Will you shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Layla furiously yelled as she stormed in. She then quickly changed expression.
 "Oh, I mean happy birthday, Mari!" she teased with a smirk. After hearing the yell, Abbey and Ally soon stumbled in.
 "What's Layla done now?" yawned Abbey as she adjusted her hair a little. She then realised that nothing really happened and that Layla was giving her an ice-cold death stare.
 "Ally, please wake Milo up," Kate told Ally.
 "Okay, just don't blame me when someone is murdered..." Ally trailed off before exiting. She blissfully strolled to the other side of the landing and approached Milo's door. She carefully pulled the shiny, silver-coloured lock before opening the door, however, what she saw was not to her liking- a weapon was on the floor, surrounded by similar coloured stains that were on the living room carpet. And nearby, was Milo, who was setting something up...

-----------------------------------------------
The suspense tho.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Oh my dragon flame! Someone was murdered i knew it!!!!! Lol jk
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Milo isn't dead dw.

I wouldn't just kill him off though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next