Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Step2010
Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday 2z7kjh2

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Empty
PostSubject: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:28 pm

AS the bright, 6am sun shone through Layla's curtains, she gazed around to find presents. She then fixed her gaze to the floor, where a large present wrapped in rose paper stood. Layla gasped eagerly before picking it up and viciously ripping it open. Inside of the present, was a pink iPhone 6, and a matching iPad.
 "Oh my goodness!" Layla screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if she woke her 4 siblings up. She quickly took her iPad out of the box and hugged it. She then turned it on and made sure she had a password so none of her siblings could see what was on it.
 "LAYLA SHUT THE FREAKING UP!" her older brother Milo yelled as he stormed into her room. His face was pale and painted in rage, his eyes tired and fixed on her. His brown hair was extremely messy as he hadn't bothered to do anything with it. Layla gave him innocent puppy eyes and ignored him, yet she wanted to give him an intelligent answer.
 "Hah, while it's MY birthday and mummy and daddy will ONLY be paying attention to me~ Not you, not the twins and not..." she taunted. She then thought of  her sister who was only a year older than her, and grunted frustratedly. Layla absolutely despised and loathed her sister Mari, as she always received so much praise from her parents and Layla felt she was always rejected (even though she was the most spoilt one).
 "God, can you NOT be a brat for one day, anyway, I'm going back to sleep!" Milo demanded, as he turned around and slammed the door behind him. Layla just gazed out at the door and gave a confused look. Yet this look quickly turned to a malicious smirk.
 Today... the tables and fortune will turn... Layla thought to herself, before turning off her iPad and laying down properly in her cosy, pink bed.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:31 pm

That was really good. I loved that story! Will there be more parts or is this a one time thing?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:50 pm

I love this!! Soo are there going to be some more parts?
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Yup more.

Just a warning, it will get pretty dark in some places.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Okay thanks for the warning, i will be ready.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:15 pm

3 hours later, Layla decided that it would be about time to go down stairs and open up her vast number of presents. However, she needed to make sure everyone was awake. To do this, she opened her bedroom door and stood in the middle of the upstairs hall and took a deep breath. After that, she counted to 3 in her head.
"WAKE UP EVERYONE, IT'S TIME TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!" she yelled selfishly. Yet even though she yelled extremely loudly, no-one seemed to move or open the doors leading out of their rooms. Layla sighed before repeating the breathing and counting from before, yet this time, she counted to 5 and she was going to yell far louder.
"WAKE UP GUYS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND IT'S TIME TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!" she screamed twice as loud. This time, she heard some loud groans but no-one seemed to move or open the doors leading out of their bedrooms. Layla huffed grumpily and sat down on the cream carpet. She sighed and decided to give one more attempt. This time, she counted to 8 and took 3 deep breaths.
"EVERYONE PLEASE JUST WAKE UP I WANNA OPEN MY PRESENTS WITH YOU!" she bellowed. This time, it worked as her parents strolled out of the doors. Shortly after, all 4 of her siblings entered the landing, with unhappy expressions plastering their faces. The twins Ally and Abbey grumbled and muttered swear words under their breaths, and Milo looked like he was going to strangle someone at any moment. Mari was the least unhappy, she just seemed extremely tired. Layla jumped up and down on the spot a few times before bolting down the stairs, somehow managing not to injure herself.
"Layla don't run down the- never mind we'll be there in a moment!" her mum, Kate, called.
"Okay guys, please locate your presents and take them downstairs," Mario, the dad, added. The 4 children nodded reluctantly before disappearing into their rooms and bring out the presents they had. All of them were wrapped with paper in different shades of pink- whether it was candy pink, magenta, hot pink or even a purple like pink.
"We'll wait for you downstairs, okay?" Kate asked all of them politely. The 4 children nodded before gazing at their parents stepping down the stairs.
"God, I HATE Layla SO MUCH, the spoilt heffa doesn't deserve anything..." murmured Abbey to her siblings. They all agreed.
"We need to sort her out, somehow..." replied Ally in a slightly dark tone...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Okay should i be scared?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Im kinda worried now......
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Don't worry, she's not gonna get murdered :p
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Oh thank goodness. *takes a deep breathe in and out*
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Thats a relief
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:56 pm

"YES, present time!" Layla cried out in joy and she spun and leapt around the room. Her siblings rapidly became fed up of her energy, but decided to keep silent or their parents would certainly snap. The living room floor was coated with presents- all different sizes and all of them wrapped with many shades of shiny pink. Some of them even had delicate bows or ribbons tied around them to add some elegance. Layla sat on the floor, wondering which present to open first, while 3 of her 4 siblings sat on the sofa, questioning life and why they would celebrate that brat's birthday.
However, Mari was still chipper. She knew of the loathing her sister had for her, yet she ignored it and blissfully carried on with life. But on top of this, she was excited herself- as it was her birthday the day after Layla's.
"Happy birthday Layla! Now pick what present you'd like to open!" Mario warmly declared. He had an idea which one she might pick.
"I want to open this huge one, daddy!" Layla replied in an innocently selfish voice. Her sibling silently mumbled, before getting a minor death stare from their parents.
"Oh my god! A bicycle!" Layla screamed in pure glee. Milo stood up in a jealous rage; as he wanted a bike for his previous 12th birthday and for Christmas, yet he never received one. Layla turned and pulled a childish raspberry at him, before turning back and ripping open more presents.
After opening around 30 presents, Layla sighed and flopped on the floor. While she was extremely elated with all of her gifts- she was tired from using so much energy from opening so many presents.
"I'm going to the kitchen now, come on you lazy, stupid idiots!" she yelled, directly aiming this at her siblings. Her siblings grunted and all rose up one by one.
"Layla, please don't be so rude..." Kate trailed off, she didn't want to upset Layla too much.
"Sorry, mummy!" she replied in a cute tone.
The family made their way into the kitchen. Layla and her parents sat on 3 stools around the island in the middle of the kitchen while her siblings sat around a separate, oak table not too far away.
"30 presents... that's 5 times as many as I got..." Milo sighed, he knew he should be grateful, but he just felt so depressed.
"She's just so unfair and spoilt... one day" Ally murmured.
"We never got as much as her! She always gets so much just because she's the youngest!" Abbey added on in a slightly vexed tone.
"You guys need to be slightly nicer, I know you're 13 and 11 years old, but she's only 7 -like me- she'll learn..." Mari whispered sweetly.
"Yeah, but you're not Fire Flame spawn... satan!" Milo shot back. He decided to carry on eating his bacon in peace, not thinking about Layla's birthday. Mari sighed and carried on eating as well. Even though she knew Layla wanted her dead, Mari wanted her to like her...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Yikes! I liked that part but i kinda feel bad for Layla, she is gonna get trampled upon by her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:05 pm

You would not want to know what Layla does later on.

I should also say there might be some graphic violence, not too much because I don't want it at inappropriate levels.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:06 pm

I have to say even though Layla seems's like a brat they are basically being ruder in my opinion...although what you just said makes me even more worried for everyone in the story xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Just trying to build the tension. I'll write more soon, so stay tuned and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Musafan wrote:
I have to say even though Layla seems's like a brat they are basically being ruder in my opinion...although what you just said makes me even more worried for everyone in the story xD

Me too!

Okay at least there are not too much inappropriate levels in that then i am good but if there are violence then i think this is not a story, its a horror movie but i like them so i don't care hehe.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Hopefully it won't get to where it gets insane like the web series Dont hug me im sc- nevermind its to gorey to be said
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 pm

It wont be too gory, no worries, just violence.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:16 pm

alright. phew lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:43 pm

"Hahahahaha! Look guys! I've got my own TV now!" taunted Layla evilly at her siblings. Milo facepalmed while the twins just exchanged equally downcast looks.
"That's a lovely TV you have there, Layla," Mari smiled while inspecting the box. However, Layla quickly moved the box out of Mari's sight and slapped her with full force. Mari rubbed her check as a few salty beads of tear rolled down her cheek. Milo, Ally and Abbey gasped, before turning their attention towards Layla, who was just standing there pretending to be innocent.
"You... MARINETTE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU DO THAT!" Abbey yelled at her furiously. She didn't want to hurt Layla, yet she needed to vent her rage, somehow.
"It's you birthday and you think you can do what you want, you butt-hurt freakin spoilt daughter of a-" Ally raged before Abbey covered her mouth faster than a blink. While Ally and Abbey were refraining from being too violent, Milo did not look like he was going to reason, only fight. His eyes hinted psychopathary, his face, covered in anger, his mood, instantly changed.
"You're lucky... mum and dad aren't here... for years, I have put up with your behaviour, your brattiness, your bloody injuries causing US to get into trouble... but not anymore! We have had more than enough of you... and because of you... I've have developed mental problems... AND I NEED TO VENT MY RAGE EXTREMELY!" Milo roared. Him and Layla started viciously fighting, punching... kicking... slapping... even biting... for what seemed like hours they were constantly fighting and insulting each other, yet Milo had the upper hand.
After ages, Layla was quite weak, yet she wouldn't stop. She didn't want to stop. She knew she was the favourite. She knew she was the best, and that Milo was just a messed up, selfish, violent person (in her eyes). However, before she could deliver her final attack, Milo was about to injure her badly...
"EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!" Mari demanded, with an exhausted expression.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:47 pm

*covers eyes* Ahhhhhh! Poor Layla!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Don't worry- Marinette stopped everything before Milo could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:54 pm

I know i read it but that was still harsh lol stabbing and such but you did warn us and i don't mind reading about it but wow they have minor anger issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next