Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 2z7kjh2

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

AS the bright, 6am sun shone through Layla's curtains, she gazed around to find presents. She then fixed her gaze to the floor, where a large present wrapped in rose paper stood. Layla gasped eagerly before picking it up and viciously ripping it open. Inside of the present, was a pink iPhone 6, and a matching iPad.
 "Oh my goodness!" Layla screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if she woke her 4 siblings up. She quickly took her iPad out of the box and hugged it. She then turned it on and made sure she had a password so none of her siblings could see what was on it.
 "LAYLA SHUT THE FREAKING UP!" her older brother Milo yelled as he stormed into her room. His face was pale and painted in rage, his eyes tired and fixed on her. His brown hair was extremely messy as he hadn't bothered to do anything with it. Layla gave him innocent puppy eyes and ignored him, yet she wanted to give him an intelligent answer.
 "Hah, while it's MY birthday and mummy and daddy will ONLY be paying attention to me~ Not you, not the twins and not..." she taunted. She then thought of  her sister who was only a year older than her, and grunted frustratedly. Layla absolutely despised and loathed her sister Mari, as she always received so much praise from her parents and Layla felt she was always rejected (even though she was the most spoilt one).
 "God, can you NOT be a brat for one day, anyway, I'm going back to sleep!" Milo demanded, as he turned around and slammed the door behind him. Layla just gazed out at the door and gave a confused look. Yet this look quickly turned to a malicious smirk.
 Today... the tables and fortune will turn... Layla thought to herself, before turning off her iPad and laying down properly in her cosy, pink bed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:47 pm

I know i put just kidding at the end. Lol. Cant wait to see what happens. You now have my disease of putting cliff hangers at the end. lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:49 pm

That's the point.

Tension yo'
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Yep totally understand
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I don't know how much I'll get written tomorrow- I'll have to ask my cousins the WiFi though as I am not bringing my tablet, but my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Okay i will be waiting however i will be at school tomorrow so i will read it in my free time or when i get home but either way, i will be waiting for the next part.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Oh goodness its crazy in this story!!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 am

Brilliant.

To be honest, its only Milo and Layla. xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:26 am

AFTER A SMALL HIATUS I AM BACK YEY

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Milo what the burning heck are you doing?" Ally asked in disbelief. She doesn't like swearing much so she refrained from using swear words. Milo turned around and looked fed up. Ally strolled over to him and helped him up.
"This will be a secret between us, okay," Milo whispered. Ally nodded quickly before checking outside the door to see if anyone was coming.
"I'll just shut the door, okay," Ally told him before doing what she said she would. She then ambled back and started to listen.
"Yesterday, my girlfriend broke up with me... I was so upset... I just couldn't get any better... nothing has been working out for me..." Milo sighed while looking down. Ally felt a little downcast inside after this, before hugging Milo.
"You're obviously too good for her, but we need to hide this!" Ally told him in a slightly urgent tone. She moved a teal blue beanbag over the stains and then hid the knife in an ebony closet.
"I'll take down this rope..." Milo muttered before taking it down and hiding it under his bed. He sighed before approaching the door.
"Milo wait, we need an excuse, maybe that you overslept and was difficult to wake up?" Ally asked while looking up at the ceiling. Milo didn't reply- yet he was going to follow on with that. They then arrived at Mari's room where Mari and her parents were nattering away joyfully.
"Ahhh, Milo, what took so long?" Kate asked.
"And why do you look a mess?" Mario added on, observing his son's hair and face.
"I overslept... Ally had trouble waking me up... didn't bother in making myself look better," Milo explained while yawning slightly. His parents seemed satisfied with his response; so they didn't ask anything else. Unexpectedly, Layla stormed into the room, holding a large present, most likely for Mari.
"I have an excellent present for you! Open it!" Demanded Layla loudly. Mari obeyed before cautiously unwrapping the present.
"Huh?" she asked herself confusedly.
"It's a broom!" began Layla "Because you are a worthless house maid!"
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:03 am

Seriously, Layla? A broom? You have gotta be kidding me...xD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Yeah, my words exactly steph. A broom. Really. Well i guess its better then nothing right? lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Yeah. Layla is indirectly saying she doesn't consider Mari a human or even part of the family though xD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Wow, don't tell me there is a gernade of some sort planted in that broom. XD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Nope, no grenades.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:56 pm

I feel like I want to march into that house and take Layla to a school for bad children! Cause thats what she deserves
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:57 pm

I think she should be taken to a freaking mental hospital.

Even more so than Milo.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Okay good that a relief sometimes i expect her to put an explosive in their sock drawer or bed or in a box and give it to them like "Hey, it your birthday, open this present i got for you. *KABOOM*. I just killed my sis, killed by sis da da da" lol
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:59 pm

Omg Ashley! I am laughing! Anyways still, LAYLA HAS BIG PROBLEMS THATS FOR SURE!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:00 pm

◆JourneyToTheStars◆ wrote:
Omg Ashley! I am laughing! Anyways still, LAYLA HAS BIG PROBLEMS THATS FOR SURE!

I knew that would get someone laughing lol. I am laughing too as well. Omg i cant stop. CALL THE PARAMEDICS. JK
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Oh my days xD
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Amazing
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 2:37 am

Thank you :p
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:32 am

Yourweclome
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 am

AN icy stillness spread around the room. Mari looked at her present in a glum but perplexed tone, Layla stood up with a smug expression on her face and with her arms folded. Milo looked like he wanted to strangle Layla. Ally and Abbey just looked like they had seen a ghost. However, Kate and Mario were not pleased at all.
 "Layla, is this a joke?" Milo asked her slightly rudely.
 "Mind your tone, Milo," Kate told him calmly, her attention then was turned to Layla (who was still in a smug, smiling pose)
 "We will deal with you later... we are going out to get some things for Mari and her party... please go to your room," Mario told Layla. Her smug expression was wiped straight off of her face before she stormed off into her room and slammed the door behind her. Quickly after that, Mario and Kate left the room before heading downstairs and out of the door. This left the twins, Milo and Mari, who were still in Mari's room staring the at the broom
 "Maybe it has drugs in?" whispered Ally.
 "Maybe a knife is hidden in it?" Abbey replied at the same volume.
 "I highly doubt that, but it was still cruel!" Milo added.
"Cruel is an understatement!" Abbey yelled before covering her mouth, making sure Layla couldn't here her.
"It's not something a normal person would do!" Ally added, but in a quiet tone.
"It's just... vile of her! Evil! Horrible!" Milo grumbled furiously, while sitting down properly.
 "Guys, don't worry... I'm sure it was a prank!" Mari giggled, trying to encourage her siblings- yet they didn't even snicker. This was suggesting to Mari that something unfortunate might have happened. Or had been planned by Layla -who was still sulking in her room-.
 "What happened?" Mari asked, her face covered in innocent confusion, she was an explorer searching for an answer.
 "Sit back," Abbey began "It will reveal everything..."
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:11 pm

NUU CLIFF-HANGER oh well...it was worth it to read it but still...WHYYY xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Because cliffhangers are fun to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday   A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brat's Gain ~ 7th Birthday
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next