Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+2
★gakuenalice ★
Dream winx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Thread of random discussions - Page 5 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am starting a new thread of random discussions due to the fact that the other got cut off some how and it would confuse some people wondering what the first topic reminder was about. So, here is a continuous topic for that thread. Smile
The same rules apply that there are none, just say what is on your mind, what you are doing, or something that you just wanna say. I will kick this thread off with something I am excited about. 

I am finally on fall break. I am so excited that I get a whole week off from school.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:40 am

I have a good idea for a crossover between a live action show and a cartoon

EDIT: I think its odd that im starting to have ODD Gravity Falls dreams.....like the main characters coming to the real world, and Bill being real and actually taking over the world...
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:51 am

goodnight girls
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:20 am

I'm awake but don't want fall break to end.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Im just gonna listen to some Gravity Falls fan theme songs
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 pm

I don't know what to do. I'm so bored. I might crodd stitch or make something
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Im making a doll room lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Have fun with that!

I am probably gonna add some things to the forum once I get all pictures made and everything laid out the way I think it should be. Smile I have a few things to work on here. Also...I am practically sitting on my foot and it is starting to feel numb XD
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:30 pm

finished season four of the winxclub now im on season five
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Its so hard yet so fun!
And since nobody really uses the nail polish I can use it as paint!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Being creative.
I am not ready for tomorrow, it is the last day of my Fall break and Thanksgiving break is too far from now. Election day is a week or two away but it is still far as it seems. Ugh. Not ready for this.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Now, I just finished painting my Journal 3, now I gotta wait
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:25 pm

going to try to fall asleep havent got much alot of sleep lately because someone dog keeps barking all day all night wakes me up if i can fall asleep now i either contiue to watch winxclub or watch a movie
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:13 am

Omg XD
Okay, so I thought it was Monday, so when I woke up it was 9:27 or something like that so I started to freak out XD And just now I realize its Sunday XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:01 pm

XD tomorrow is Monday so if you sleep in tomorrow and it is 9:27 then you may commence freak out attack.
Today is the last day of Fall Break for me. I don't want to go back to school so early. I like my days off. Election day is too far(November 4th) and Thanksgiving break is even further (whenever that starts)
Ugh. Can't wait for Christmas break, I get two weeks off, I hope I still do. I if I don't, me and whoever made this stuff up is gonna have a little talk with me and I will make them change it cause something would be seriously wrong with this town.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Still i wonder how the alarm clock didn't wake me up
I had it right next to my ear
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Maybe you accidentally, before going to bed, messed the numbers up and instead of waking you up at the right time, maybe 7:00 and you may have accidentally put in 8 or 10. You may have set it wrong you forgot to set it in the first place. or it rain out of batteries of was unplugged. If those suggestions are false, then I don't know. Someone may have snuck in your room and turned it off while you were sleeping. I don't know. just some ideas that popped in my head.

I have officially downloaded the movie and all episodes of My Babysitter's a vampire. Yay. I am so excited and I really need to catch up on them. It was 11 when they were released and I just found them a few days ago. I am a few years late.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Im watching Phil Of The Future
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm tired now. Might play a game and organize my emails. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:55 pm

watching monster high my throat hurts from when i didnt get alot of sleep i finally got alot of sleep
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:29 am

Not ready to go back.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Stupid fake 'We will delete your hard drive if you close this page' It was so fake. I WANTED to click 'Get out of my face, will ya?' but that wasn't an option. And so I shut off my dads computer. I was about to make my very first reaction series to AUGH
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Hahaha. Yea, all the pop ups you get will be either a scam or a fake. I used to get "this system will crash, click to fix right now" I used to panic when I saw that and I closed all my tabs to be safwe and then I realized that it was a fake scam that wanted my information and wanted me to download something to fix a fake crash that was never going to happen. They are so annoying.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:24 pm

watching all grown up and eating lunch
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Just got home from school. Going to organize emails now.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

OMG MY YOUTUBE WAS HACKED YESTERDAY! EVERYONE KNOWS I DONT LIVE IN ********!!! WHO WOULD WANT TO HACK ME?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next