Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+2
★gakuenalice ★
Dream winx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am starting a new thread of random discussions due to the fact that the other got cut off some how and it would confuse some people wondering what the first topic reminder was about. So, here is a continuous topic for that thread. Smile
The same rules apply that there are none, just say what is on your mind, what you are doing, or something that you just wanna say. I will kick this thread off with something I am excited about. 

I am finally on fall break. I am so excited that I get a whole week off from school.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 am

Just woke up, gonna lay here for a bit.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 2:47 pm

playing cooking game
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

My mother just ignored me when I told hwe I was gonna go do something. My dad does the same thing. Apparently the tv is more important than me. This Is why i went down hill the other week. I kept getting ignored and I'm tired of it. People tell me I should be more social...if I get ignored then I cant.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 pm

if you be social i dont think you be ignored you get more attention watching my favorite anime and writing in my private journal
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Well I've bwen more social in the past and got ignored. I even get ignored by someone on here. I won't mention their name in public. Now I am the girl in the shadow and I am not social anymore. I tried to be and everything went down hill.

Crying inside myself.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Drat! I got my stupid IP banned again on Quotev....just my luck...
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 am

still watching my same favorite anime show
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:27 am

I need to find other browsers to use. Sometimes the one I regularly use, won't open until later a bunch of tabs will open. That happened to Chrome once and I had to restart my lap top because it was annoying. I tried to use Chrome today since my other browser wouldn't pop up and it wouldn't let me log in even though I typed in the right password. So, on the hunt for other browsers.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 am

I need to find new websites to find freinds
I got my IP on my main website for rping banned so ya
Wattpad is a good website but it dosen't exactly fit my likings. Quotev has my likings, like 2 categories, a feed, and people who care enough to say they'll deactivate for someone who is upset and wants tp deactivate. Don't get me wrong, this forum is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, but I feel like im drifting from the Winx fandom and all the way to the mystery, and kid-freindly horror genre or whatever
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Not sure if I can do this anymore...I know the appearance on this forum is not that great and that it is not the best forum in the world but I have tried to ask for suggestions of themes and ideas of how I do something and I get ignored by a certain someone (won't point fingers). I am trying my hardest and I have made all these pictures and did all this myself. I am not asking for help...but I am tried of being ignored.
Also, I may make the pictures still for fun cause I am bored but no promises.
I am in a very difficult situation right now and I have a lot of things going on right now. I will think about it if I want to continue to do this. Smile Everyone is looking their fandom of winx and most people are leaving because of that and because I am being 'childish' or 'a brat' as most people like to call it. I am sorry I am being this way but I have been alone all my life, I don't know what it is like to have friends and I just feel like I am slipping away.
I will decide what I want to do from here.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:37 pm

You are totally not being 'childish' or a 'brat'! Your one of the main reasons im still loving Winx Club! Im just being your usual 'Preteen who isn't really a preteen' XD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm

yeah I know you are because you are in your preteen years, I been there. (duh)
Just wait till you get into teen years, lol

I have creative block right now. Hahaha
I am not even sure if that is even a thing.
I am thinking of changing the pictures below the nav bar...the section pictures...however, I am not even sure what our color theme will be. I am not sure if it is still gonna be pink or if it will be red or blue or what. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 pm

watching spongebob
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:23 pm

working on my favorite learning site.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:39 pm

talking to my best friend
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm hungry...but don't want to get up. My life is in my room with my tv, lap top and phone..
I'll get an ice cream later.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Im having my daily Gravity Falls throwback
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:01 am

eating candy and listing to music watching my favorite tv show big time rush
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 am

Love that show.

Just woke up and thinkin what to do today.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Im debating on whether I should post an inspirational, helping post, or just updating a story.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Going to have cookies and milk. Smile
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Harmony Light wrote:
Love that show.

Just woke up and thinkin what to do today.

sweet who is your favorite character
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:01 pm

The band itself (Kendell, Logan, Jame and Carlos) however, out of those guys, it is hard to pick. I like Kendell and I like James. So, I do not know. I just know that the band are my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:16 pm

ah mine character james
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:19 pm

He is cute and funny.
You see, I am very indecisive which means I can't make decisions or make up my mind. Sometimes i just get that way. The way I said that made it sound like a disorder of some kind but it is really just a personality trait. It is actually kinda funny. You will probably see a lot of me trying to make a decision but then fail at it. Just now I could not decide which character of the band I like the most. I think they are all cute and funny. I like them all. I also liked Lucy for a while, still do. (trivia, she played on Icarly. The epiosde where they had look alikes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next