Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+2
★gakuenalice ★
Dream winx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Thread of random discussions - Page 2 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am starting a new thread of random discussions due to the fact that the other got cut off some how and it would confuse some people wondering what the first topic reminder was about. So, here is a continuous topic for that thread. Smile
The same rules apply that there are none, just say what is on your mind, what you are doing, or something that you just wanna say. I will kick this thread off with something I am excited about. 

I am finally on fall break. I am so excited that I get a whole week off from school.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 pm

thunderman yes it was awesome i messed half the episode i thought it was on at 8:00 but it was on at seven
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 7:43 pm

There will be reruns I am sure. I recorded it incase i would miss it. I didn't but it is still good to have and rewatch. Maybe you can find it online.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Im rping rn
and listening to 'Bill's Puppet' by a youtuber
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 10:59 am

I'm bored now. I wanna play my Xbox but not sure where it is. Maybe I'll just watch TV until it's time for me to go bowling.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 pm

good morning girls
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Morning to you too.

I am working on some ideas for the forum and listening to music.
Need more active members and I already lost 3 almost 4. So, I need to work harder either with someone or alone but I will get back there again.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Smile sorry i didnt come on yesturday i took a break from coming online yesturday because of the hacker when im not online the hacker doesnt know what im doing i needed a break from that for me for my site its the oppisote i cant spell the word i need to do new ideas to get more members
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Well, that's fine. Everyone needs a break every once and a while. Even me to be honest. But when I have something on my mind, I don't take a break till I take care of it or else it will distract me and it will bug me all day. So, I am working on the charmix rank because something is wrong with the charms I have now. After that, I will work on new pictures for this site to make it draw in new members. I am also gonna work on advertising a bit so everyone will see this site more. So, I have lots of work to do still. But, I work and get a lot of things done super quick so it won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:12 pm

i cant think of any more new ideas for my site Sad im not good at designs i wish i knew how the hacker knows everything i do i cant figure it out how the know one of these day i will figure out how the hacker knows
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:17 pm

There are tons of easy ways to hack a website. I looked up ways a hacker can hack forums, and other accounts. If they have the right material on their PC and or lap top(pretty much same thing) then they can easy figure out your password and get into your account. There is really no easy way to stop them from doing that cause they will get your new password and easily hack into your account. If they download a certain type of equipment, they will be able to go to that website and type in the info needed then get your password and then get into your profile. Sorry but there is no way to stop this that I know of right now.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:26 pm

but how does the hacker know everything the person does
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 pm

They stalk them mostly. They watch what changes you have made to your profile and what you posted and what you do. If it is private, then the hacker will hack into your account and look to see what you have hidden.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:32 pm

stupid hackers they need to learn to leave people accounts alone
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Well, they do need to mind their own buisness but what they want is information on you and some want to steal your identity and some just do it for fun. Just ignore them for now or tell an adult and they will fnd out their IP address and some proof and maybe get someone to investigate this person and make them stop hacking your accounts.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:41 pm

my mom knows the same person hacks her accounts thank you for the advice its gonna take some time to find someone to investigate for me and mom Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:45 pm

No problem. I have had tons of experience with things in my life and I do tons of research. All you need to do is some how find the IP address, print out some proof that he/she is hacking you and then take it to the police station or someone who deals with hackers everywhere and they will investigate your crisis at hand. Smile Hope you get everything back to normal soon and it will take somet time to get the address and the info of the hacker and to find evidence but it is worth it in the end. Trust me even though I never had this problem but I know how to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:50 pm

aw thank you so much oh my gosh i thought of an idea how i can find the hacker ip adress i cant tell you the idea though dont want the hacker to find out the idea
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:52 pm

That is fine. I know tons of ways to the IP address of users of the web so you don't need to tell me. Good luck! Oh and make sure to print it out or write it down.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:36 pm

today its windy
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Getting tired.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 5:14 pm

watching my favorite shows
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Trying to crack a code/message thing. I will get it eventually.
I am getting tired...
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 7:15 pm

watching my favorite tv show spongebob Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 7:20 pm

I am gonna try to, one day out of my whole Fall break, to stay up all night. I am going to try it. I did it two times in a row which is two days straight, before when I was younger. I am debating on it though and I will try.

I am uploading a video I made for my winx channel on youtube. it is a Halloween one for everyone. Hope they like it. Kept forgetting to upload it.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 9:28 pm

me and my mom both watching icarly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next