Dream of Winx
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Step2010
Dream of Winx
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club: Powers Beyond

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Winx Club: Powers Beyond Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Yeah! First ever Winx-Related story with the actual characters!

[Bloom's POV]
I was woken up by my alarm for teaching classes. Such an early time it is! Its 6:00 AM! I got dressed in my normal outfit than walked out of my dorm. I walked into my classroom. "Hello class!" I said to my class. "As I said yesterday and the day before we are going to be studying the power of Flames Light as I see some of thy students have such power." I announced. "So everyone hold hands and say 'Flames Light we need thy power so give us such power for a split hour' as that is the chant" I said everyone did so.

So yeah guys I made the chant and name up it took a bit but I did it!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Winx Club: Powers Beyond 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:48 pm

That was really awesome. Good job on the chant
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Nice job awesome
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Thanks!! I am really working on my writing even though its pretty good (I have been practicing at school)
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Thats good. I noticed that it was getting better.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Thats great Smile dont give up ! Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:33 pm

"Oh its an Eyesore Very Happy! Well I don't think im to happy about that.. :/" - DanTDM 2016 xD thought i'd put that in for a few laughs

[Musa's POV]
I woke up at 7:00 AM. "Late for teaching!" I said as I ran to my classroom in my pajamas! As I ran in everyone laughed thats when I realized it. "Oh great!" I said. "Today our lesson is the powers of Melodic Storm power! So please cross your fingers and say 'Oh Melodic Storm we'd love to learn of music and storms so please give such' so yep!" I announced it everyone awhile to get it right but they did it! I did so to and it worked. School work is over now.

Yep.. I thought it would be funny if she was in her pajamas!

Last edited by Musafan on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Haha. That was actually kind of funny. Great job steph.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank you! Im working on my humor
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:44 pm

You are doing a very good job.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 am

Lol the pajamas nice job
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Soon there will be more than just running to classrooms in your pajamas xDDD

[Flora's POV]
As I woke up I noticed Bloom was gone. "Oh goodness!" I said as I got my normal outfit on and ran to my classroom. "Why hello my little flowers!" I said to my class. "Today we will be learning about Natures Melody so please get your books out and read the chant remember the chant is: 'Oh my Natures Melody how is thy to be so powerful we need such power give us now the element of Natures Melody' And there ya go!" I said as I smiled. It took a few minutes but they got it. I then walked through the hallways until I hit a dead end a dead end i've never seen.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Wow, that was also very awesome. You are getting good at this.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Thank you! Would you like the next part now? If you want it now I already have some ideas
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Its up to you. If you'd like to post it now then you can. I am getting ready to type my next part of my story so i can wait.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:38 pm

"We all have superpowers it is confirmed Yeah we all do it really it is confirmed

[Stella's POV]
A lucky me! No work for me! I got my normal outfit on and walked through the halls. I saw Flora she seemed like she was under some sort of spell. "Uh Flora?" I said as I was ready to transform. "Yes Stella?" She said she had a glow in her eye it was a gray glow. "MAGIC WINX! BUTTERFLIX!" I yell transforming. "So Bloom how are you?" I heard Musa ask Bloom. "SUN BLAST!" I shout attacking Flora. For some reason Flora was able to dodge it "VINES ATTACK!" Flora yelled. I was able to dodge it by a split second! "Gosh" I said.

[Bloom's POV]
As Musa asked the question I heard Stella and Flora's voice I motioned Musa to follow me we than ran to the sound. I was surprised "MAGIC WINX! BUTTERFLIX!" I yelled as Musa did the same. We attacked Flora but nothing worked.

[Tecna/Aisha's POV]
TECNA POV
I waked up from some yelling. I got my clothes on and ran to the sound. I was surprised Flora was attacking the Winx. The Winx were attacking Flora! "BUTTERFLIX!" I yelled transforming. "ELECTRIC KICK!" I yelled kicking Flora. She dodged it! I tried more spells none worked.
AISHA POV
I woke up to a sound just as Tecna did. I got my clothes on and ran to the sound. "Woah! I gotta do somethin'!" I said as I transformed and attacked Flora just as I tried to get a hit Faragonda ordered us to her office.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Wow, so amazing!!!!! I loved it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Thanks Ashley!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Your welcome! I love reading your stories.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Now in 3rd person!

"Come to my office NOW!!" Faragonda ordered the girls. They girls went to Faragonda's office. "Faragonda! Flora was acting koo koo! She was acting like she was posessed!" Stella said seriously. "I see, you 6 girls are being forbidden from teaching until further notice!" Faragonda declared. "B-but Faragonda! It wasn't our fault!" Stella pouted. "Stella come on! Lets just go eat!" Bloom said with a tad bit of anger in her voice.
Four Weeks Later...
Flora hasn't been talking to the girls. Bloom has been gone for a few hours. Stella is in her room making new clothes. Musa plays her guitar for almost the whole day. Tecna codes a few games. And Aisha just skateboards for a bit.

It seems like they have lost connection!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Moday Morning
Bloom tries to talk to Flora. "Heh, Flora sorry for bothering you but we need to talk!" Bloom said seriously. Flora nodded "Okay then" Flora said calmly unlike a few weeks ago. "We're going to try to get everyone to speak up about my decision to try and see if there is more to your attacking's than it seems. There may have been a magical presence in need of a body or there was something going on with your powers" Bloom said. Flora nodded and said "Okay so what do we need to do now?" Flora asked Bloom as the others came out of their rooms'. "Whats going on here?" Tecna asked. Bloom stood up "Im going to go now!" Bloom said as she grabbed Flora's hand and ran outside. "Maybe they were having a private conversation" Stella said as she began to walk back up to her room.

Yeah I thought this would be good enough to have a debate from Bloom Razz but how will it turn out? Will everyone/some agree with her choice or will everyone/some argue with Bloom saying the disagree?
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 pm

oooooooooooooooooooo noice job. Flora is epic as usual so 100% approval. I should write some story like thinfs for my fan-made season :p
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 am

Heh I like giving inspiration especially if its for Winx xD lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:31 am

Lel

I hope you write more soon Razz
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:19 pm

omg
this story = dead
im so sorry
i'll update later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Powers Beyond   Winx Club: Powers Beyond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winx Club: Powers Beyond
Page 1 of 1