Dream of Winx
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Step2010
Dream of Winx
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
juleic1123
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
juleic1123

Fairy XP : 2

PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Empty
PostSubject: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 am

Hi guys!  Very Happy I'm juleic. On my freetime, since the closure of the forum; official website of 2012 and Winx Adventure, Ive been working hard to bring it all back!   Cool
So, after a long time working on bringing back Winx Adventure + Winx Club Online, I, side by side with Mathias (working on Web Avatar and Winx Adventure - Garden of Charmix), finished one of them! The website is 90 % ready and I already brought him to the internet. Winx Adventure is right now being made with new animations, quests, places!

You'll be able to: Do missions/quests, talk with your friends, buy clothes & decorate your room. There will be even more but we can't reveil right now.

The best new is: There isn't any Rainbow Coins! (RC), everything is for free!

Link: http://www.online-winxclub.com/

Photos:
Photos:

(Note: If the website for you is not exacly like in the picture, change the zoom. Your computer is probably tiny or too big and the website is not made for your computer)

I hope I can count with you all! Smile

P.S. That website is 100 % the same from 2010-2011. I prefer that one over 2012. 2012 was too laggy! scratch
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:25 am

hi weclome to winxforever fan site if you need help or have any questions im one of the mods dont hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
juleic1123
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
juleic1123

Fairy XP : 2

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 5:31 pm

@"★bagelandburritos★" Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello there! I am the owner and creator of the forum here and I would like to welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions ask me or the other staff team. I have edited your post to put the pictures in a spoiler since they were really big and slowing the page down a little plus over sizing the page. Hope that is okay. Hope you like it here! Welcome once again. Smile Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello there!

Im Stephanie, but feel free to call me Steph! (my introduction is getting old ugh)
Hope you enjoy it here!

On btw, im also a moderator so yeppers if you need any help you can ask a mod or the admin!
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 10:20 pm

yourweclome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!   PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROJECT: Winx Club Online! + Winx Adventure + Old MiniWinx!
Page 1 of 1