Dream of Winx
Luna's magic expirience Step2010
Dream of Winx
Luna's magic expirience Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Luna's magic expirience

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Luna's magic expirience 2z7kjh2

Luna's magic expirience Empty
PostSubject: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:20 pm

I am making another story using almost the same character but a different format and doing it a different way. Hope you like it. Here is the first part.

10 years ago!
Prologue
I was running through the woods like a lightning bolt, running away from someone following me. I didnt know who or what it was. I then heard screaming. It sounded like my parents. I ran back, faster than I was before to see that my parents we taken. I fell on the ground crying my eyes out and pacing back and forth. I then decided to go after what it was that captured them. The taker did not cover all their tracks. I saw where the storm was passing over, so I followed where it was going. I followed my instinct and it lead me to a dark shadow castle with a cave that lead right in front of the entrance. It was about 50 feet long. I went inside, shaking but confident. When I met with the door and went inside, I walked to another door and then up some stairs and then a few more doors and there was my parents. Chained up against a wall. The weather called for a solar eclipse today. I saw it happening right before my eyes. As it was starting to happen, there stood three girls. They looked evil and mean. They stood in front of me laughing. “Well, it seems like we got a little girl on our hands. Shah. Well, hello little girl. Looking for something”, said One of the girls.
“Who-who are you? What do you want with my parents. Leave them alone!”, I said a little nervous, frightened but still confident. The three girls laughed again. “Well, we are the witches of the night. We don't really want your parents, we just want what they posses. The power of the universe. The lightning power. It is hidden somewhere and we are going to get it if its the last thing we do”, laughed one of the witches evilly. “LEAVE MY PARENTS ALONE!”, I yelled as the solar eclipse came to a full eclipse with the moon covering the sun fully. Something didn't feel right. I was glowing purple, I jumped up and a big energy wave flew out of me and knocked the three witches down and my parents free. I fainted and it all went black. I woke up next day in my bed room and I do not remember a thing of what happened the day before.
As years, I, till this day, don't remember what happened when my parents got captured but I do know one thing, I am a fairy.

PRESENT DAY!

to be continued!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:24 pm

So good!! I loved it! Its like a real book!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Thank you! I will be putting up a new part soon.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Awesome I loved the story ^^
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Thank you for the comments guys!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am packing my things in one or two suit cases. I am getting ready to go to Alfea for the first time ever. I am so excited! I was trying to hurry as fast as I could so I could get the best dorm and meet some friends fast since I never had any because of the fact that I was home school a couple times. I didn't close my suit case and I tried to run down some stairs to the front door and then I looked at my suit case and it was empty. "Awe", said I, still feeling anxious to get to Alfea. I went back gathered things, shut the case this time and went back to the living room. I made a portal appear and she hugged, kissed and waved Goodbye to my parents and she went through the portal to alfea.
"Wow, its huge! I cant wait to get signed up", I said to myself. I went up to the lady standing in the middle of the courtyard with a clipboard. She was filling people in and telling them where to go. I was a little nervous but I went on anyway. Well its now or never, I thought in my head. "Uh, hello!", said the lady with the clipboard. "Where are your papers?", asked the lady. "Right here", I said handing her the papers. "Okay, i am Grizelda, you need to know that for future reference now you may go in and Headmistress with tell you where your room is", instructed Griselda. I did was i was told and went to where everyone else was standing. I listened to her speech and then i went to find my dorm.
I went upstairs and into the hallway and found a door with my name on it. I went inside and found 2 other girls in there talking. I just walked there with my head down a little and just walked to the center of the room put my suitcase down for a moment and just looked at the two girls. "Hello", said One of the girls with green green hair. "Hi", said the other girl with blue hair. I didnt know what to say so i just waved and said hi back. "Hello girls", I said walking a step forward. "Whats your name? I am Diana and this is Nixie", said the girl with green hair. "Oh nice names, i am Luna", I said greeting them. "What is your power?", said Diana. "I cant tell you that cause i do not know. I barely remember my past", I said to Diana. "Well, we can help you later tonight, we can go to the library and maybe there are some books that could say something about how to figure out your power", offered Diana. "Thats a great idea", said Nixie and I. In the corner of my eye, i saw someone watching me, it looked like the headmistress but when i looked, no one was there. I just continued to talk with the other girls as well decided to walk to the library now instead of tonight and while we were at it, we would explore alfea to see whats new.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Awesome! You have no idea how fast I read it! I read super fast lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:37 pm

That good. You are like me, i read really fast sometimes. Lol. Would like me to continue it?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Yes!!! I love reading your stories!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Thank you! !!!!!!! I will make a new part tmr maybe.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:32 am

Yay!!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Okay guys, here is the next part of the story and thanks for all the amazing comments. You guys are the best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Diana, nixie and I arrived at the library, we noticed the librarian was sitting at her desk and the place was almost empty. We went over to the history section and looked. I wondered off and got destracted when i saw an aisle that said magic spells in it. I saw one with lightning, sun and fire and more as well. I wanted to look at the one that said Lightning on it but i needed to get back with the others and stay focuses. I heard Diana say "I found it" and then Nixie and i gathered around the table Diana was at and looked through the book. We flipped to the sections that had the name Luna by it. We read through most of the pages but it didnt say much. All we could find was how the name came into existes and where it came from and some pages we torn out of the book so that did not help at all. I saw, at the corner of my eye, a figure watching me. It was really creepy. It was getting late so we put the book back and decided to go back to the dorm and skip the tore for tomorrow.
When we got to our dorm we finished unpacking and we saw some more suit cases. They were not ours but then we saw two more girls came in. One had long yellow hair and one had red hair.
"Hello! You must be our other roomates. My name is Melanie, fairy of plants and this is melody fairy of music. What are your names?", said Melanie as she asked for their names. "Nice to meet you. I am Luna, i am trying to figure out what kind of fairy i am so don't ask cause i don;t know", said I . "I am Diana fairy of animals and most of earth", announced Diana. "I am Nixies, fairy of water and waves", annouced Nixie. We all talked and then we all went to bed for the night.
In the morning, I got up first and the rest we trying to get up. I got dressed and then i went to make sure the others we up. They were. Then Faragonda came in with a sad and serious tone. Girls, i know this is your first day but there is something i have been keeping an eye on since a special one of you came to alfea so i think all of you need to here this. All of you come with me to my office", announced Mss faragonda. As they went into her office they shut the door and stood before her.
"Okay this conversation involves you Luna. I knew there was something special about you and i know you want the answer to your past, future and present. so I have something very important to tell you", Faragonda started.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:19 pm

The suspense!! Why must you put suspense!? I don't like suspense!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:20 pm

It gets you ready for the next part. Lol. I might do that a lot so be aware. LOL. If you want i will write a little bit of the next part now.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Oh you can take your time
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Here is the next part!

"Alright so, Luna, you do not know what your power is or anything about your past, do you?", asked Faragonda. "No, i don't", I replied. "Okay then, well, i know a little about your past and who you are because i researched you earlier and also because I have heard of your parents and there is a legend about you, now listen carefully. You are Luna, fairy of Lightning and part of the moon. That power is very important. People say it came from the universe but your power came from the solar eclipse and the universe which is why everyone wants and is looking for that power that you have. You were born with part of it but some of it could not quite developed to the eclipse helped it out a little. Anyways, you are also not from Earth as you think you are. You are from a very special planet called sparks. There is not much i could tell you about this because some you would have to find out for yourself. However, i will tell you that you will be watched, fought after, and chases by many villans in the past so be careful", I gasped and almost fainted. I didn't know what to say so she just nodded. Then We heard a big noise outside. It was them! The witches! They all went outside to see what was going on. There were 3 witches floating in the air. "We are looking for a girl, The one with the special power. Where is she!", said One of the witches as the second one spotted her. "Look over there. She is right there", yelled the second witch. "Who are you?", I asked. "we are the three witches of the night, we are the ones that attacked your parents a long time ago little girl", said the third witch. I gasped and then walked forward as the witches we coming at me and attacking me. I jumped out of the way. "You really don't have a clue do you", said the third witch. "Okay, you are Luna a fairy and your power will be ours. You lived in an amazing planet, had a sister, who died mysteriously and you all were happy until the big attack which forced you to move to earth. Haha .Its almost too funny to laugh at it", explained and laughed the first witch. I had tons of flash backs go through my head. I then got mad and attacked. I glew purple and pink all over and then I actually grew wings. I transformed into a fairy for the first time. Its the power of charmix, your magical light, the power of charmix and you will shine bright. Spread your wings and fly, lightning up the sky. Its easy if you tryyyy-yyy! I had a purple sparkling top on and a purple skirt with pink and purple boots with a lightning bolt on the side of both of my boots very tiny like. I also had a hot bright pink highlight on each side of my head through my hair. My wings we glittering and purple and pink streaks in it but it was mostly electric purple. "Wow, i knew i could do it!", said Luna. Everyone gasped at what just happened. "Congrats Luna", said Diana and Nixie at the same time. "Now lets see who is gonna fall down", said The first witch.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Amazing! I love how you told us what her transformation looked like
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Alright here is the next part!

I stared at the witches as if there were about to attack again. "Wow, give a girl wings and she is happy, well, she won't be for long when we take her power and turn her into fairy dust", laughed the first witch as the other witches giggled with her. "Well, you are not getting my power one way or any other.", I said glaring at them. The witches then attacked me. I flew high in the air and let out a big burst of energy. "Lightning strike!", I yelled as i glowed purple all over. The witches fell on the floor then retreated back to their hideout. I came back down to the ground with the others. I was really confused. "Why did they retreat, i was not done with them yet!", I said a little frustrated. "Well, look on the bright side, you got your transformation and you can start studying how to use your power properly", said Diana. "I agree, how about we go back inside and talk and hang out and get ready for class when it starts", suggested Nixie. "And if you want, we can help you learn more about your past", offered Diana. I just stood there, fluttering wings and all and then i finally spoke again. "Well its up to you cause it was my past but what really confused me was that i had a sister. Why don't i remember that?", I asked. "Because it was when you were little was when she disapeard mysteriously and that was also when the witches attacked you and your parents Luna.", said Faragonda coming up closer to me. She looked streight into my eyes. "Yeah, i see great power and strength in you Luna. You are going to be a very powerful fairy", said Faragonda as i started smiling. I untransformed and we all went back inside except for Diana, nixie and i. We all talked to faragonda who mentioned something about a magic book in the library that will tell you a lot about your past. We all went to the library to check it out. When we got there and found the book, I stepped in closest to it. I looked back at the girls for a quick second and then touched the book. It opened and all of us gasped. The book kind of did a quick glow scan then showed us a picture of me and my family with a question mark where my sister and i were supposed to be. It then showed and told us that my sister died mysteriously so people had been saying but my planet was also destroyed and my parents live on earth now till further notice and that I was a princess along with my sister. A page was torn out of the book a while back it looks like because it got caught off when it was about to announce my sister's name. We checked the other page and it said that my sister's name was Nova but it didn't say what fairy she was. Then, we decided to go back to Alfea before something happens. When we got back we started talking and I started crying a little. "A little more tough, a little bit stronger, a little more grip can hold on a bit longer and if i don't give up, then i can break through the walls and i will be Unstoppable. Ohhhh. Challenges come everyday, some are hard, too hard to face. But each occasion that you rise to, takes you to a better place. And now, you can be free, you can go deep inside and reach for everything you need.A little more tough, a little bit stronger, a little more grip can hold on a bit longer and if i don't give up, then i can break through the walls and i will be Unstoppable. ", I sang, the best i could. "That was beautiful Luna and just know, we will always be here for you no matter what", said Diana as Diana, nixie and i got into a group hug.

What did you think about that part? Tune in for more and the following questions will be answered (hopfully)
What will they name their group? What else will they find out about Luna? Who is Luna exactly?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:22 pm

The next day....
I was walking down the hallway when flashbacks played in my head from the insident when i was little and trying to remember what happened those day and where i came from. I then noticed that it was time to figure out what really happened. Everyone was encouraging me to find out and research it but the only way to find all this out, is if visit my home town. I didn't want to get any one in danger but i also didn't want to leave yet either so i was just gonna turn around and walk back to the dorm and find Diana and nixie. I then heard a noise in the lobby. It sounded like kids screaming. I started to run towards the screaming but i stopped in my tracks wondering if i should go back and get Diana and Nixie. I didn't want to leave any one out. I started back to the dorm but they came running at me anyways and told me to follow them so we left towards the screaming. There were gigantic bugs attacking the freshman. I didn't know what to do but i did transform. "Charmix!, I screamed dancing and transforming into my fairy formation. I then flew up above the bugs. Getting ready to attack

Witches hideout:
The witches were watching Luna on a globe, waiting to see what she would do and how strong her power really is. They are the ones that sent the bugs and monsters to attack.

Back at alfea:

I started to use my spells to attack. They bounced towards Diana and Nixie. Diana got frightened and scared a little so she jumped and got a little mad that they were here to hurt everyone especially their friend. So, when she jumped up she transformed for the first time. Nixie did as well. I went over above them to congratulate them. "Lightning kick!", i yelled at the bugs after talking to my friends. After i used a good amount of my magic, Diana and nixie's magic as well. The bugs left. We all flew down to greet each other and congratulate ourselves. We then untransformed and went back to our dorm to rest after everyone else congratulated us as well.
I then laid a suggestion on the table. "You know guys, since we are best friends now and we each have our transformation, how about we become a group and get a group name", i suggested. The others nodded in agreement. "Yeah how about dimondix club", Diana suggested. I through a pillow at her. She laughed. "Okay, maybe now", said responded. "Wait, what about the solorix club", suggested Nixie. I threw a pillow at her and so did Diana. Then i made a suggestion as well. "How about the sparklix club, i mean after all we do sparkle.", i said while laughing. Everyone agreed on the name and we all laughed at talked after that, then I felt something strange in the air.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Along the way I will love this story!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Hey! Im supposed to abandon my stories! Your supposed to try to get me to continue them! Not the other way around! Lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:55 am

Haha sometimes I forget about my stories. So you think I should continue this one?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:48 am

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:27 am

Okay I'll continue it later today maybe.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 am

Okay dokay!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 pm

And it never happened. RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna's magic expirience
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next