Dream of Winx
Astral's Magic story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Astral's Magic story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Astral's Magic story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Astral's Magic story 2z7kjh2

Astral's Magic story Empty
PostSubject: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm

I have decided to write another story and I have had tons of ideas in my head. There are some magic in this one but not a lot.
PLOT: A 16 year old Astral just moved and is starting a new life with her family. She moved to new school and is having a little trouble making friends. However, one day she meets a boy that changed the way she looks at things. Astral has always lived in a castle and was never aloud out of it as a child until she begged her parents to let her out so they decided to move where it was safe for her to go. Astral is a fairy, a fairy of lightning, storms, and wind. The story of how her family and how herself got the powers were extraordinary. You will have to read on to find out for yourself.

Prologue:

It was 16 years ago when I first got my powers. My parents just gave birth to me and my mother was holding me close. We were under a open window and there was an rare lunar eclipse occurring that night. There was an lightning storm and clouds circling around and a little sun shone on it to give it more strength. It then turned bright purplish red. I couldn't open my eyes yet at that time but when the moon was shining on me, my eyes slightly opened and I stared right at it. The moon got brighter and a lightning bolt struck the castle right over the room I was in at the moment. Then a very bright light shone on me and my family. There was a very strong gust of wind that blew my windows open even more. Then, again, a lightning bolt struck my house but this time, it was my neck. It left a marking but after it stuck me, the light got brighter and I started to glow and electricity filled my body. I never felt so weird in all my life. My parents cried a little cause they thought they were going to loose me after the storm. They tried to leave the room but the doors slammed shut and locked. After the storm was over, the moon was still red and purple looking. My parents put me on the bed and fainted for about 20 minutes. Within those 20 minutes. I climbed off the bed and crawled over to the window seal to look at the moon. My eyes glew purple along with my new marking. This is exactly how my parents got their powers but, they have different powers than I do. My mom has the power of light and some nature power and my dad has a little bit of power of the moon and also has some light powers too but not as much as my mom.
I am Astral, 16 year old girl who is now a fairy of lightning, wind, and storms. I also had some other unique powers too but you would have to read the story to find out what happens.

Part 1:

It has been 16 years since I got my power and I have been stuck in this castle for 16 years. I finally wanted to go outside. I have always asked them but they never let me. I finally decided to ask again. "Mom, Dad, can I please go outside. I promise I won't go out to far, you can watch me if you want. It is my dream to go outside. Please!", I begged as I took two steps forward hoping for a yes to be said. "Sure", said my dad. "Okay, wait hear me out. It is a good opportunity for me to see new things and-", I started as I just realized what just came out of my mom's mouth. I wanted to hear that word for so long and now she actually said it.
"Did you just said yes?", I asked shocked at what just happened.
"Yes, she did. We talked it over for a few months and thought that you could go outside however we would have to move because it is dangerous out there around here so, we will move to a different world, like, Earth and get a place there to live but we didn't want to give up the castle since it has been our home since forever so we will have this castle plus a place on Earth. I thought this way you will make some new friends and learn how to be a normal girl in a totally different world. What do you say?", my dad explained as he ended in a smile formation. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. That sounded all too good to say anything. "Uh Astral?", asked my mom trying to get me to wake up. I just ran up and hugged both my parents. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", I barely screamed as I hugged them tighter and tighter.
     The next day, we packed all our things and moved to Earth as planned and we already had a house bought so we just quickly landed there and moved in. I quickly ran to my room and went to my window. "This is going to be a magical experience", I said aloud to myself.

***Please tell me what you think about the first part. I know it is a little long but there will be more to come and don't worry, in this story, not all of it will be talking about magic. Just some parts cause she will be living a life in the human world too.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Part 2:
The next day....
I woke up from a good night sleep and then, when I opened my eyes, I realized that today was my first day of school and trying to be normal. I got out of bed, got dressed, at something to eat and then said goodbye to my parents and went off to school for the very first time. When I got there, i just stood there staring at the big building that stood before me. I saw everyone walking past me while laughing and talking to their friends. I have no friends. I felt so alone. I started to walk forward cause I didn't want to look crazy for just standing there like I never saw a building before. Which, for the most of it, is actually true. My parents never let me out of that castle so I never got to see any other buildings or anything from the outside.
I have now reached the inside of the building. It looked so amazing and wonderful. I gazed upon all the artwork, designs and the structure that this building had to hold and yet to be discovered.
I started walking down the hallway. Still looking around as I saw what looked like to be the headmistress of the school grounds. She wore a red top and bottom with red shoes. They seemed to be bright red but got a little darker as she started to confront me with a smile. "Hello, you must be the new one. Your Astral right?", greeted the headmistress. "Yes, that is me", I replied back to her question at hand. "Please, come with me. I have a few things to discuss with you that I always make sure the new ones know before starting their first day here", announced the headmistress as she directed me to her office. "Okay, now, there are a few things you must know. We do not accept tardiness, bad language, bullying, lack of effort, or anything that leads to bad actions. If you would like to know more of how to stay out of trouble read this Manuel.", explained the headmistress as she handed me the Manuel. "Now, your locker is down the hallway, locker 245. Your class schedule is folded up in the Manuel that i just handed you cause either way, you were going to get it eventually. If you have any questions, contact me. My door is always open unless there is an important event that would force me to close my door. Now, my name is headmistress Judy. You can call me Judy, Headmistress or Headmistress Judy. Your choice. Okay, the first class of the day is about to start to I better let you go so you won't be late. And by the way, you, as a newbie, only has 3 tardy freebies. Which means, you can be tardy 3 times but if you are tardy after your third strike, you are sent to head of discipline. Understand?", explained the headmistress as she stood up and started to lead me out of her office. "Yes, I got it", I replied back as she directed me towards my first class of the day. I went around looking at my schedule and at the door numbers and finally found it and as I walked in, the bell rang. It was finally time for the first class of the day.

At the end of the day....

Once all my classes were over, I went to my locker to grab all my things I needed to take home. I then turned around and accidentally bumped into a guy. "Uh, I am so sorry. Are you okay?", I asked feeling kinda reckless and I bent down to help pick up his things. "Yeah, I am...fine", the guy said as he stared into my eyes like a mirrored image. "Uh, sorry, my name is Brandon", announced Brandon as he smiled and told me my name. "That is a very nice name. I am Astral. I am kinda new here", I replied back. I kinda felt cheesy cause all I could do was smile, say my name and say I was new here. I could at least gave him a compliment. So I decided to complement him on something to lighten the awkwardness. "You know, you have a really great smile." I complimented. I then smiled back feeling a little bit less cheesy at the moment. Brandon then smiled even more and I could have swore I saw him blush like red apples. "Thank you Astral! You have an really great smile too", he complimented back as he got a little closer to me. I then realized we were in public and if he was going for a kiss, then lets not let everyone make fun of us or get it on video then post it on the web. So, to make things even less awkward, I backed up a bit, pushed some hair behind my ears and just stood their smiling cause I could not stop. His smile makes me want to smile even more. I could not stop for any reason. "Wanna hang out later?", asked Brandon. "I then thought my heart exploded into a million pieces like fireworks in the darkest night. I then realized I didn't say anything yet and I was just standing there and I didn't want to look crazy again so I finally responded. "Yes, I would love to. When and what time?", I asked as I could not get over what just happened. "How about tomorrow at 7 PM. This way, it is not that last minute and we will have plenty of time to get any school work out of the way so we won't worry about that and just have fun. What do you say?", Brandon explained as he took my hand like we were a couple. So much, at that moment, did I want to be part of his life but I didn't want to get too far so I just accepted his offer. "Yeah, that sounds great. I will see you then. I have to get going or my parents will get worries", I told him as I started to back up. I felt like I was going to fainted but I didn't want a bunch of people crowed over me so I just stood there, fainting in my mind. "Okay, that is fine. See you tomorrow, Astral", Brandon said as he started walking away. I then nodded and walked away myself and my heart was going 90 miles a minute. I thought it was going to pop out of my chest.
When I got home, i went straight to my room and put my things down and then, at that moment, I fainted on top of my bed with his image glued in my head and stuck in my heart.

Hope you like this part. New part coming soon. Stay tuned to see how the date goes, how well Astral is doing at pretending to be normal and see how it all goes down in the next parts coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Part 3:

The next day when I woke up, I still had his image in my mind. I then realized that today I got to go on a date with him. My first actual date. I was so excited. I jumped out of bed and then ran to the kitchen cause I forgot to tell my parents that I had a date tonight. "Mom! Dad! I forgot to tell you yesterday, I have a date tonight with a boy named Brandon. We are going for a walk and maybe grabbing something to eat somewhere!", I exclaimed and I blushed a little bit thinking of him. "Wow, that sounds like fun. But, I don't think that is a good idea. You might get to carried away and use your powers and then you will get exposed honey. Maybe you shouldn't.", mom explained as she felt a little worried about all this. I felt a little sad too cause I said yes to the date and I don't want to blow it off with him. "But mom, I will be careful. If I start to get carried away then I will just leave. I promise. I won't be out too late.", I explained hoping they will change their mind. I was hoping for another yes, but I wouldn't count on it cause these days, getting a 'yes' is extremely rare for me.
"Okay, I guess we could try it just this once. But if anything goes wrong, you can't have anymore dates like these. Okay?", my dad explained as he was a little worried as mom was. After I heard that wonderful, used to be rare, word, I jumped up and down and then ran to my room to grab my school things. I was too excited to go all the way there so I just a little magic to bring them to me. I then said my goodbyes and then headed off to school. When I got there, I saw a note on my locker that read "To Astral, my love". I knew right then that it was from Brandon. I took it off my locker, opened it up all the way and then read it. It said, "Hey Astral! I am excited for tonight. I just wanted to tell you that you my only true love and I loved you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. You are like a beauty of a flower but much prettier. I hope you are ready for tonight cause I have a surprise for you. Meet me in the forest tonight at 7. Love you to the moon and back infinity times. Love Brandon". I wanted to faint again but once again there were people in the hallway. I then put it up to my heart, cried a tear or two and then opened my locker. Once I did that, I was planning on putting the note in there till the end of the day but then I saw a bouquet of flowers and a heart necklace with a tiny note attacked that read "wear this when you meet me in the forest". I then put the note in there some where, grabbed my books carefully with out damaging any of the things Brandon got me and then I closed my locker and went to class.
     At the end of the day...
I went to my locker, opened it, put my books in there and grabbing the necklace. I put the heart shaped necklace on and put the box in my bag along with the notes that i got from him. I then grabbed the flowers as well and held them close. I put the rest of my books in there that I don't need and then I went home to do some homework. After I was finished, I looked at the clock and it read. 6: 35 PM. I decided to put on a bright red dress with red tap shoes that were hidden in my closet. I put my books away for now, told my parents where I was going and then I went to go meet Brandon where he told me to meet him at with the heart shaped necklace still around my neck. As I got there, there were roses dangling from the trees. Am I heading the right way? I would think so since this was not here before. I then saw some arrows directing me to where I need to go with a tiny sweet line on each one of them. One read, "You are as sweet as berries". Another one read, "you really do bright up my day". Another one read, "no diamond in the world, can be as pretty as you". I then saw Brandon in a nice looking suit. I walked over to him and smiled. He then directed me to a table with flowers hung all around it, a rose in the middle of the table, and a nice white cloth sheet over the table. I walked up to it and Brandon pulled out a chair for me to sit on and then closed it again. He went over to his side and lite a candle stick and put it in the middle of the rose. The rose appeared to be a candle holder. It was so beautiful. He made us some grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. It was really good. I was getting hungry anyways so i am glad he made it. We then got up and went for a walk. He put hit arm around me and we watched the sun set together and as it was finishing going down, he spun me around to face him and he then put both my hands in his and we leaned in for a kiss. His nice, soft, pink lips touched mine and it was perfection. We then realized how late it was and then we cleaned up a little and he walked me home.
I watched him leave my yard as he disappeared into the distance. I then went inside and got ready for bed. Another perfect day has ended.

How did you like this part? New part coming soon...
In the next part, some tragedy is about to occur such as, a bad storm will occur at school that damages everything and only Astral has the power to stop it however, can she save everyone and not get caught? Someone might just peak around the corner and find out what she really is. Find out in the next part of Astral's magic story.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:17 am

A very detailed, well-written story. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 11:46 am

Thank you so much! I have been trying to put more detail in my stories. I am going to go ahead and put the next part on here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 4:
Next day:
I started walking to school one morning and I saw a big cloud heading my way. I just ignored it and went on. I walked into the school and heard a noise so I looked behind me and the wind picked up heavily. I just ignored that too. It must have been just a storm. I then went to my locker and put my things in there and grab what I needed to get through the day.
I felt a strong connection with the storm and myself but I didn't do anything about it. I then went to my first class. Everyone was panicking and as I was going in, they were running out of the room and they all went outside. I just stopped and stared blankly at what just happened. They are not supposed to go outside in a storm like this. The wind started to get on my last nerves. I looked at the nearest window and saw some lightning and heard some thunder. I then rushed to the nearest to my way out. I was worried Brandon would get caught in the storm so I just rushed outside. "Okay, hopefully no one will see me do this. I have to put an end to the storm. It has gotten on my last nerve", I said quietly as I stood in a confirmed stance and looked at the sky. I felt a presence behind me but didn't want to look back. I got my hands ready and took a deep breath in. I put one hand in the air and let the energy flow to my hand and let my lightning flow to the storm. It was not stopping so I had to use more. I put two hands up, palms facing the clouds and let out as much energy as I can before I loose control. I let out some light, lightning, and wind against the storm. That started to work but to get to stop completely, I decided to do the most dangerous thing, absorb the storm. I had almost the same power as the storm right now so that is my only option now. I put my hands back up and used my energy to absorb most of the storm's energy. I then felt dizzy because of all the energy. I saw feet standing in front of me. They were Brandon's. I then passed out a little bit later.
I woke up in the forest with Brandon kneeing next to me. I then got up and realized what happened. Brandon saw me use my power. "Brandon! I can explain! I was trying to save everyone from the storm.", I started to yell. "No need. All this time, I knew you kept a secret from me but never knew it would be that you are a witch. ", Brandon said accusing me of something I am not. I am a fairy, not a witch. What was he thinking? Maybe it is because I used my power without wings. I didn't know but I knew, this was probably the last time I would see him again so close to me. "I'm sorry Astral. I gotta go. Bye!", Brandon said as he walked away from me. I then felt an electric shock. My lightning struck a tree. I was really upset and didn't know what to do. I just decided to sing and walk in the forest for a little bit thinking of what just happened and thinking about my past life of just living in castle and trying to be what they wanted me to be.

"I'm caught up in your expectations
You try to make me live your dream
But I'm causing you so much frustration
And you only want the best for me

You're wanting me to show more interest
To always keep a big bright smile
Be that pinky little perfect princess
But I'm not that type of child

And the storm is rising inside of me
Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me
And every day you cause me harm
That's the reason why I feel so lonely
Even though you hold me in your arms

Wanna put me in a box of glitter
But I'm just trying to get right out
And now you're feeling so so bitter
Because I've let you down

And the storm is rising inside of me
Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
The silent scream

Can't you see
How I cry for help
Сause you should love me
Just for being myself

I'll drown in an ocean
Of pain and emotion
If you don't
Save me right away

Just let me be
Who I am

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
The silent scream

My silent scream", I sung as I cried and cries even more. I then heard foot steps behind me. Now what does he want. To hurt me more?

What did you think about this part? In the next part, you will find out what happens to Astral and Brandon's relationship and if they ever get back together.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Part 5:
I turned to the side but all i could see was a shadow. "Oh great, now I am seeing things that aren't there", I said to myself. My eyes then fell wide open because I saw someone coming out from that shadow. It started to come at me and I didn't know what to do. I turned all the way around to see who It was but it was not Brandon. It was a big tall guy that I didn't recognize. I then realized that I was still here and all I could do was stand there staring. I started to back up little by little. His eyes glew red and I knew right then that he was from a different world and that he was different. "hello, Astral", the guys spoke. "h-how did you know my name?", I asked as I started to stutter a little. "Do you not know who I am?", the guy asked. "No", I replied to her question trying to figure out who he is and what he wants. I think I saw someone like him in my nightmare dreams that I kept having at home. "I am one of the strongest villains there are. I was told to come here for you. To offer you a deal. I noticed that you were a little upset so If you have over your lightning power to me, then I will make everything happen the way you want them to happen. Deal?", asked the guy as he laid a small smile across his face. Ohhhh okay, so he is for my power. Well bad news. He isn't getting them. "Well, thing is, I think I will just let things happen naturally so you can go now.", I told the guy as I turned around and walked away. He then appeared right in front of me. "Bad move sweety. No one turns their back on me. Hand over your power now or I will take it myself. It is either that or your little friend of yours. I think his name is Brandon.", the guy ordered as he looked behind me at what seems to be Brandon in the arms of his minions.
I took a little look at him and it was the real him. "so, princess, what you do you want?", he asked me as I looked back at Brandon. "Astral?", Brandon asked me. I stayed silent. I didn't know what to do. "That is what I thought. Okay, then I choose. It is the boy.", the guy said as he went over to the boy, got out a power gun. He looked at me and then aimed at Brandon as if he was going to shoot him which he was in 2 minutes if I didn't stop him. "Stop!", I ordered to him hoping he would put the gun down and go away. "Nope, too late fairy!", he said as got ready to shoot him. I didn't have any wings yet but I knew I had to do something. I then started to cry and I started to glow. I lifted off the ground and my energy bursted.
I then got down and as he was about to pull the trigger, I got in front of him and it hit me instead. "That is what you get for getting in my way Astral", the guy said as his minions let Brandon go and they all disappeared. "Astral? Wake up", Brandon said while crying a little. I didn't think he would after what we had been through just about 10 minutes ago. I then started to glow again and so did my marking. I then started to blink a few times and woke up to Brandon kissing my soft pink lips. He stopped and he stared at me. "Astral! you are okay", he said will excitement. I arose up and stared at him for a little bit. I then rose up and glitter and magic filled my body and a bright light shined all around me. I finally transformed into a fairy. My wings were purple and pink. My top and bottom are both purple along with my boots. My hair grew a little longer and some pink highlights were added and some of it is tied back in a pony tail. I then came down. "Astral.....you look beautiful!", Brandon complimented. We then stepped towards each other and kissed again.

What did you think of this part? During the next part, we will find out what happens to their relationship again and see what big disastrous thing happens next. Stay tuned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Very good !.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Thank you. I will put up at least one or two more parts before I leave on friday.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Part 6:
Time skip: one week later.
I woke up that morning and I started heading out the door. On my way to school I started thinkings about Brandon and what happened that day. He never called or texted me since. I figured that I might have scared him or something. As I reached school grounds. I didn't bother looking for him cause I didn't think he would want to see me so I just pretend i didn't have a friend. Or a boyfriend for that matter. I opened my locker, got what I needed and left. I walked down the hallway when I noticed Brandon talking to some people
 I didn't want him to notice me and then probably tell his friend what I am. I then turned around and quickly ran down some steps and took the long way around to my first class
 And hoping he was not there either. But yet he was walking my way. I didn't know what to do so I just turned around again and ran up the stairs and back to my room like nothing happened. I was totally out of breathe but it was worth it.

By the end of the day, i was nervous to set foot out of the room
 What is Brandon was out there? I felt bad for avoiding him but I had to do something. I was becoming too dangerous and I think he would be happier with someone that wasn't a freak of nature. I then ran down the stairs no matter what, not wanting to look where Brandon was. I didn't want to know at this point. Then I went out side going home. I then heard a voice
 It was Brandon and he was behind me. Awe man, so close. I must be dead now. 
I turned around and he ran to me. 
"Why have you been avoiding me all day Astral?", Brandon asked coming to a stop. Dang it, he knew I was avoiding him. Well, that's it, the end of me. I just had to yell him the truth. "Well, I figured that If I tried to talk to you, it would remind you of who I am and then you would want to tell everyone my secret. And plus I figured you would be bettwr off with some one that isn't a freak like me. ", I said as I felt a tear run down my cheek. "Astral, I don't think you were a freak. I was just upset that you didn't tell me sooner. I will always love you for you
 No matter what. I promise. You are an amazing beautiful girl and I love you.", Brandon said as he kissed my cheek and held my hand. Then out of no where, I saw an explosion in the sky. We both gasped. "What Is that?", Brandon asked. I just stood there staring at it. I knew I t from somehwere, but where is that somewhere.?

This is the end of this part. I will put up the next part when I return from new york. In the next part you will find out what that explosion was and who wants to attack Astral this time. And there will be a visitor aiming soon that will surprise Astral big time. It is some one from her past life that she didn't even know about till now. Stay tuned to find out. ☺
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm

I know it has been a while so I thought I would go ahead and put up another part of my story so here you go. Part 7:

Brandon and I looked at each other in shock. We didn't know what that was but it did look familiar like I have seen it before but not sure where exactly. "Do you know what that is?", Brandon asked assuming that I knew what it was cause I was a fairy. I thought for a moment and then responded. "I think, but I am not sure", I  replied as I stepped closer and then I realized what it was from. The three witches. They call themselves, "witches of the night" as  a phrase meaning they mostly strike at night unless it is very important then they attack during the day and last time I checked, it most certainly was day. I tried to get Brandon to run but he refused cause he wanted to make sure I was alright. I then just let him be. I started to walk towards the explosion. What were they doing over there? I had no clue. Then, one by one, they appeared in front of me. I just stared at them in shock and not knowing what to do. "What do you want?", I asked. "What we want is something you posses but right now we will not fight you. This is just a warning. We will meet again, Princess Astral.", the witches explained as they glared at me and then teleported out of no where. I didn't know what that was all about but I just tried to forget about it. I just wanted to walk with Brandon for a little while without any trouble. Without noticing, it went dark on us. I walked Brandon home and then went inside. I had to tell my parents what happened. They may make me stay inside the rest of my life but I have to let them know. "Mom! Dad! The witches of the night showed up today and appeared right in front of me and Brandon. He found out that I was a fairy when I was protecting him from a villain and then the witches showed and wanted something I posses. I don't know what to do", I said really fast so that I could get it all out and they couldn't say anything about Brandon finding out my secret before I was even finished explaining. "Oh no! Listen, we wanted to tell you this before but didn't know how to say it then. Those witches do want something of yours. Its your birthstone. The Lightning symbol. It has the lightning power and so much more in it. They want it and it is inside you but another way to get the symbol is on a full moon with the right power, right time, right energy and right strength, they will be able to get that power, over power you and take your power away from you. They will be unstoppable. It will almost impossible to beat them. The next full moon is in a week. To make sure you are ready for it, you have to be completely focused and have full energy. So, no goofing off. Got it?", my mom explained to me. I was shocked by what just happened and what she told me. I nodded my head up and down and then spoke. "yeah, I understand. I will make sure it doesn't happen.", I said all evil like. My eyes glew purple and the end of the sentence but I was also ready for the fight but I could wait a few days. That gives me time for a plan to be worked out. She went outside for a moment and then came back in. She felt a strange presence near here. One that seemed familiar to her. Like she has know them since forever. She didn't understand her life right now. It is so much to handle. She then just crawled under some blankets and let out a few tears and then eventually went to sleep until morning.

Did you like this part?
I will put up another part tomorrow. In the next part you will find out more about this presence and about the new moon mission. She will also, maybe, meet a new friend to tell her secret too. Stay tuned to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral's Magic story   Astral's Magic story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral's Magic story
Page 1 of 1