Dream of Winx
Athena's Survival of Life Step2010
Dream of Winx
Athena's Survival of Life Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Athena's Survival of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Athena's Survival of Life 2z7kjh2

Athena's Survival of Life Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 pm

I know I write a lot of stories but this one will deal with some of my emotion. But, if and when you read it, don't get scared and think that I don't want to care on my life. I don't want to scare anyone too bad. However, this story will be related to my life a little bit and what I have been though in the past and how I feel most of the time but no one in my world cares or sees my pain, so I shall writ it in story.
This is called Athena's Survival of Life (Duh, you can read the title)
Plot:
Athena is 16 and just transferred to a new school. Everyone at first just looks at her all weird and then it starts getting worse and everyone starts hitting her, calling her names and even her siblings are being mean to her. Plus, no one can see what she goes through everyday. She then also decided to make a foolish decision one day and there is only one person to stop her.
There is more to this story than that. There is romance and broken hearts, cuts and bruises, suicide and decision making.
Athena will sing a lot when she is upset and her eyes change color from time to time depending on her strong mood and you will have to wait to find out if she makes a friend or not.

I will go ahead and give you the first part.
Chapter 1: A new Life

"Athena! You going to be late on your first day! Get down here!", yells her mother as Athena is rushing to get ready. She starts to write in her journal as fast as she could. It says:
First day of school for my siblings and me. My sister Mary and My brother Ryan are both excited for their first day. Me? Not at all. Nervous is more like it. Wish me luck! Athena out!

Athena then runs down stairs and when she gets to the 5th to last stair, she trips and falls down. She gets up moaning and she sees her mother standing over her. "We don't have time for games Athena. Here is your lunch, goodbye and see you after school.", Her mother told her as Athena grabbed her lunch and went out the door. When the door closed, Ryan and Mary stole her lunch and ran away. They then turned around and threw a stick at her. Athena just looked at them with her eyes bright blue and with her head down, looking at her shoes, she went to school.
When she arrived, she noticed all the kids laughing and having fun, she then went to the front of the building and looked up and got bumped by a bunch of kids. "Why couldn't I just be home schooled? Maybe If I just wait out here, no one will notice.", Athena said quietly. She then knew she could be in big trouble for that so she just went inside. She went to her first class of the day and everyone was staring at her. She got hit with 10 spit balls until the teacher came in.
After school was over, she then went to her locker to put her things up.
A big guy came over and slammed her locker and her shirt got stuck in it. She tried to pull it out but it didn't work, so she dialed her combination and then the same guy came over and knocked her books out of her hand and stole her journal then threw it across the hall. Luckily, this one guy caught it and started to walk over. Athena looked over and gasped and he handed her the journal. Athena was speechless.
Omg there is tall cute boy staring at me. I now know what cute looks like. I don't know what to do. Say something
Athena thought as she kept staring. "Thanks, uh, hi", Athena said kinda stuttering. "Hello!", the cute boy said to me. 

That is the end of the first chapter. This one did not happen for real in my life but I will announce what part of my stories did happen for real. In the next chapter, you will see what happens between the two and what happens with Athena next. Hope you like this part. Can't wait to show you the next part. 
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm

BLERGH BLEGH

i love this already

I am ready for the trigger warnings XD

Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Thanks Steph. Here is the next chapter for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: Love strikes
At that moment, Athena knew she was in love, but was he in love with her? She never had a boyfriend before. She knew that no one could ever like her. But she had to give love a shot. "Uh, well, your the new girl right?", the boy asked a little nervously as they both looked into each others eyes.
"Uh, erm, yes. I am new. I'm...uh...Athena", Athena announced as she moved a piece of hair out of her face. "It is very nice to meet you Athena. I am Michael.", Michael announces. Athena fell in love with the name before he even finessed pronouncing it. "Look, Athena, I know school has been a little rough on you since it is the first day, but, how about we go get a smoothie or something. Meet me in the school in 5 minutes?", Michael asked and offered as she took a step back. "Sure", Athena replied. After she replied, she giggled a little and then pushed her hair behind her ear. She started to study his face so that she could draw it later.
At the front of the school, Michael was waiting for her. They went to the smoothie shop down the street and grabbed a smoothie then sat down to talk. Athena knew that look Michael was giving. She was hoping that he would ask her out. But who was she kidding, she never got asked out before and if she ever did, it was a prank or a sick joke just to make her feel bad. Michael cleared his throat in order to speak. Then he asked her a very important question. It was time to make it final even though they just met. Michael grabbed Athena's hand and looked into her eyes and asked the question "Listen, I know that we literally just met, but I was wondering if you would wanna be my G-Girlfriend?", Michael asks with a grin. 

I know this one may be a little short, but I promise there will be longer parts. I am also thinking about putting this story on wattpad and making it more detailed there, but only when I have the time. Anyways, the next part, will get a little more dangerous for Athena, she now has a crush and danger in her life. How will she Handel all this. You will have to wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Yes
you will put it on wattpad
lol
XD

AND OH MAH GERSH
IF HE IS PRANKING HER I WILL KI-heh....oops? got a bit mad there...sorry
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:25 pm

You will have to see, this guy will be a good guy but, to tell you the truth, and as a small spoiler, he does be mean to her in the near future but then realizes his mistake and love and sparks fly again but more mischief will occur after that. It will happen soon in a few chapter so you will see what I mean then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Chapter 3: The Answer(that is the best I could come up with)
Athena didn't know what to say. She was too shocked by the question. Of course they did just meet but who asks a girl out after they just met them. Something must be going on. Something bad. But she didn't care because she was really falling for him and she thinks he likes her too so she had to go with the obvious choice.
"Yes, I will", Athena replies after giving a little thought. A big smile went across both of their faces. Then they got up and gave each other a big hug. They started to both lean in but couldn't kiss just yet. They weren't comfortable for it yet.
They then finished their smoothies and headed out. Michael then walked Athena home. "See you tomorrow, Athena", Michael said as he started backing up towards his home direction. Athena smiled and replied. "Okay, see you tomorrow", Athena said as she went inside. She walked up to her room, put her things down and went to grab her journal. She wrote:
I had the most amazing time today at school. At first everyone was being rude and cruel to me, but when I met this guy, my heart fell to the floor and floating up like a balloon. I don't know what I would have done without him when he caught my journal today. He is a life saver and the cutest guy I have ever seen. He lights my world up and brightens my day, I hope, in my heart, he will forever stay. I love him and I hope he loved me too. Well I got some homework to do. Okay...I am done rhyming now. 
Athena out!
After she finished her entry, she sketched a picture or two of him after her homework. On one picture, she drew hearts around him, and on another, she drew Athena+Michael=in love forever. And then drew that in a heart.
The next day....
Athena was at school and a bunch of kids were called Athena names like Loser and Slut and telling her to get lost. Athena felt a tear come down her face but then Michael appeared and her eyes dried up and turned pink. She felt better inside when he was with her. He made her feel safe.
After school they went out to grab another smoothie than to take a walk. When they parted ways, Athena walked home herself this time and then got hit with a bunch of rocks and sticks. Some teenagers were playing in the woods next to her and started to throw things at her when she passes. When she got home, she just did her homework, ate something, they got ready for bed. It took her over 4 hours to go to sleep fully because she literally cried herself to sleep. She reached over to grab the picture of Michael and hugged it tight while she cries some more and then she finally went to sleep.
The next day...
Her sisters, took her lunch again while heading off to school. Michael walks up to her and asks to see her after school. Athena was okay with it. "Yeah, sure.", Athena replied as imaginary hearts drew over her eyes as she walked away. She ran into the side of the lockers but she didn't care. All that bothered her was why he wanted to see her after school. What does her have in store for her.

That is the end of this chapter. In the next chapter you will see what Michael wanted to see her for. Things are about to go down hill in their relationship. Find out why in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

DJGYIE

i'll still kill him if he hurts her
im protective over EVERYONE lol even fictional characters lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:06 pm

I can tell...lol. But there will be a good part out of this. I'm sorry steph, you may not want to read the next part. But just so you know, it will get better between them eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4: The pranks
When school was over, Athena went outside. She saw Michael and two other guys standing by the trees. When she walked over, a bunch of rocks were thrown at her by some little kids and a big bucket of water was dumped on her head. Michael and the two guys were laughing. They were the ones that set her up. Athena walked over. "Michael! I thought-", Athena started but couldn't finished. "better run home crying like a baby little girl", one of the other guys said while laughing. However Michael wasn't laughing anymore. It was Michael's idea to prank her like this. But, now, he knew he did something bad and he still has feelings, he always did, but he had to do it to show that he is still that guy that likes to pull pranks on everyone. Athena ran away crying into the woods and Michael chased after her. "Athena! Wait!", Michael says shouting trying to get Athena to stop and listen to him but Athena was too fast. She couldn't take all this anymore. Athena stopped and climbing up a tree and started to dry off a little and began to sing. 
"Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about

And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh 'cause it is just so funny

That I can't even see anyone when he's with me

He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,

I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly,

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love

Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light

I'll put his picture down and maybe

Get some sleep tonight

Because he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart

He's the time taken up, but there's never enough

And he's all that I need to fall into

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see", she sings as she starts to cry a puddle of tears. Michael hears her sings and also lays a tear down his face. "I'm sorry" he whispers. 

In the next chapter, you will find out a love connection between the two. And Athena will get to the point where she will just quite. Just wait until you find out what happens next. Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 pm

You should know by now, NOTHING KEEPS ME FROM YOUR STORIES! except food lol

AND OMG JJTJREIS SKSKFTREK
random language mode activated
SJDREJJ WHAT JSDJJEEISSKV HUH JDDDHDJF OH DFHRHE NO SHDHHEH HE SHDHRHFH DID JJFJJD NOT
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Well here is the next part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4: broken Hearts
Athena saw Michael standing there sheading a few tears. But she didn't care, she didn't care much for the feelings anymore. She jumped down and walked away. "Athena! Wait!", Michael yelled to her as he ran up and grabbed her arm. "I am really sorry. It is just an tradition. The guys and myself always pull some kind of prank on the new girls and for some reason the pretty ones too.", Michael said feeling lost in himself. "I thought you loved me", Athena said to him as she tried to walk away but Michael grabbed her arm again and pulled her back into him. "I did love you. When I first saw you I wanted to the prank but when I looked into your eyes, I didn't have the guts to do it but my guy friends made me do it even though I feel really bad about doing it. You are the best thing that happened to me. Please. Just give me another chance. Will you? Or at least let me make up for my mistake", Michael said begging for forgiveness. "I don't know. I have major trust issues and I thought when I looked at you that everything was different. My siblings and everyone else hates me and has since I first came into their life. I thought when I met you that I would have someone who didn't hate me as much as everyone else did. I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong. Bye Michael", Athena said shredding some more tears as Michael let go of her and watched her walk away. Michael also let out a few tears. While Athena started to walk away. she started to sing part of another song.
"Wait a minute
Every time you're near
My body's getting reckless
Hope I don't regret this
Wait a minute
The way you make me feel
I can't keep my focus
It's too much to resist
I'm over being under your spell
It keeps blinding me
Was too blind to see, yeah
I'm not the only one that you tell
That I'm the only one
But my heart keeps telling me the perfect lie
You rip me up with every last goodbye
I don't wanna say forever
It's just another now or never
So heart don't let me trust these butterflies
I don't trust these butterflies
'Cause they fool me every time
Wait a minute
You want another try
Like the time before
Then a million more
Wait a minute
I'm ready to fly
No need to read your mind
I can read the signs
I'm over being under your spell
It keeps blinding me
Was too blind to see, yeah
I'm not the only one that you tell
That I'm the only one
But my heart keeps telling me the perfect lie
'Cause they fool me every time
You wanna catch me before I'm gone
But I'm already there
Yeah, I'm already there
You wanna stop me from moving on
But I'm already there
Yeah, I'm already there
My heart keeps telling me the perfect lie
'Cause they fool me every time", Athena sang while walking through the forest and crying from tear to tear. Then she decided to head home. Her siblings were asleep in the living room with her mother. Athena ran upstairs closed the door, locked it and jumped on her bed, grabbed a pillow and started crying as much as she could till she fell asleep. 
The next day...
At the end of the day...
Athena went to her locker to put some books away and grab what she wants or needs before she walks home. When she opened the door she put her books in the locker and grabbed what she needs and a note fell to the floor. It was from Michael. "Hey, Please meet me in the forest. I have something to show you. Please trust me. Thank you, my love.
Your truly, Michael", the note read. Athena thought about it for a moment and decided to go anyway so she can get more humiliation out before she starts to harm herself. She closed her locker and went outside to the forest. There were arrows and notes everyone telling her where to go. Then, one a tree, there was  a arrow next to an big X and she stood there. She turned the corner of the tree and she saw a table with a red table cloth covering it. There were roses in the middle of the table with Athena's favorite smoothie ever. Behind one chair was standing Michael in a suit with one hand behind his back. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring and spoke. "Athena, will you forgive me? And will you take me back? I love you dearly", Michael said as he let out one tear as did Athena but she didn't know what to do. She was speechless.

That is the end of that part (obviously) and next you will see what Athena has to say to all this. Then you will see what major disaster occurs in her life next. 
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Oh

mah

gersh
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Chapter 5: decisions
Athena still didn't know what to do. She has been heart broken but not this badly. She never had a serious crush like this one. But she decided to give it one more go. "okay, I guess I will give you one more chance. But mess up again and I am going hit you with a water bucket and laugh in your face", Athena said while trying to decide if she did the right thing by giving him another chance. Athena has serious trust issues and don't give second chance. She believes in the motto 'if you either believe in yourself, or really like the person, do it right the first time, no extra chances'. It clearly means that you have one chance to make it right and do it right, if you can not even make things right the first time, who says you will do it right the next. Other chances just give other more chances to screw things up with you. That is how she feels about this.
Michael motions Athena to go to the table and sit down to enjoy the smoothie he got for the two of them. He then opened the box back up, lifted Athena's hand and put the ring on her finger as a sign of another chance. Another chance to screw things up with her.
After the lovely smoothie date, Athena and Michael both left and went home. Athena's mother was watching TV and didn't really care that Athena walked in. Her brother and Sister threw some paper air planes at her, that was normal. Athena walked up to her room and put her stuff down and went to her journal and started to write. She wrote:
Today was alright, but better than yesterday. At least no one bugged me that much but the worst thing it, Michael and I are back together. I just gave him another chance to mess things up with me. Ugh. I hate him for pranking me but I also love his smile, the way he dresses and the way he always calming approaches me and the way he also makes me laugh all the time. He is amazing. I can't wait to meet up with him again. Wait...what's happening to me? I thought I was made at him! Oh well, gotta go sketch Mich- I mean, do some homework. 
Athena, signing out. 
After she finished her journal and finished her homework, she went to bed.
The next morning when she woke up, it seems to her that her siblings broke into her room and trashed the place then left. She wanted to scream but didn't want any trouble to be left out on her and plus her mother probably wouldn't care much anyways. So, she just got her lunch, which of course her siblings stole from her. However, this time, she planned it all out. She grabbed a couple snacks from the kitchen when her mother and siblings were sleeping and snuck them in her back pack for lunch the next day. They were still there so she ate them when it came lunch time.
During the day, she was still called ugly names. She even got attacked by some seniors. She got brusises all over her arms and legs. Then her boyfriend got jealous when he saw her with those guys. He thought that they were kissing or something so they got into a bad argument which led into Athena running out crying. She was sick of this. Her eyes turned evil blood red as she made her way home. She couldn't take this anymore. It was time for action....on herself.

That is the end of that part. Coming up next, you will see what first move Athena makes. And by the way, this part is almost reality. I have about....30 or more idiotic fights with a certain boy of mine who, now, we broke up last year. He always started them. But anyways, hoped you like this part. Smile More coming soon. (When someone comments of course)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 7:27 pm

'they got into a bad argument which led into Athena running out crying' ATHENA IS THE NEW TOPANGA XDDDDD JK LOL

im sorry
had to brighten up the mood lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Hahahaha very funny Steph. Lol.
Well, here is the next part. Sorry it took me so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6: Suicide Cry part 1
Athena came out from her room and went to grab a knife from the kitchen and put it in her backpack without anyone watching. Then she went off to school.
When school ended, she didn't bother to talk to anyone. Michael saw Athena at her locker and he tried to apologize to her but she regected. "Hey, I am sorry for yesterday and the day before", Michael said begging for another chance. "Michael, listen. It is okay because I am over it. And in a few minutes, I won't be your problem anymore. I won't be the world's issue anymore. Bye Mikey", Athena said as she put a note in her locker and closed the locker where it will touch itself but not fully close. Michael saw the note in her locker and read it.
"Hello for anyone who is reading this. By the time you have read this, I will have committed suicide and have left your world. All the bruises and cuts you gave me and all the tears I have cried because of it, will no longer be under your concern. You won't have to hurt me anymore because I have gone to a better place now. In addition to the bruises and cuts you gave me, I have also made a few and I am ready to leave this world. I kinda loved most of you all and I will see you all in the next life. Goodbye everyone!"
Michael felt a few tears stream down as he ran after her hoping it wasn't too late. He ran out to the woods and right there standing in the woods was Athena dripping Blood and all....

This was part one of this story. In part 2 you will find out if Athena killed herself yet or not. Stay tuned. (sorry if this scares you)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:00 am

OH MAH GOSH

odjjdi

dhrret

omg better give me a trigger warning next time lol
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 10:10 pm

is this story dead
or am i missing something
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:33 am

I'm debating on continuing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Survival of Life   Athena's Survival of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Survival of Life
Page 1 of 1