Dream of Winx
Life as a secret princess Step2010
Dream of Winx
Life as a secret princess Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Life as a secret princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Life as a secret princess 2z7kjh2

Life as a secret princess Empty
PostSubject: Life as a secret princess   Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Hey guys! I some how got inspired by everyone's recent stories to make this one. I don't know how it came in my head but it happened and I hope it is good too.

Plot:
It is about a 16 year old princess named Athena. She has been stuck inside her castle all her life since she was born. She make seem like an ordinary princess but she actually has two different powers. One is kindness because she is very kind to everyone however she may be a little shy at first but after getting to know her, she is the nicest person you will ever meet. However she has a dark side which can take her over. It all started that one special night. The next day she is bumping into everyone and not saying "excuse me, my fault, or i am sorry". She is saying mean things and pulling off pranks and getting revenge on anyone who messes with her. Also, her second power is telekinesis. This is her hidden power. Which can get out of hand easily. She can move objects with her mind and that is most likely how things will go bad with her. All this stuff starts when she moves into a new school. After begging her parents to let her go, they realized that it isn't right to keep her kept inside all day so they send her to a school a few miles away. Will she be able to control her power? Who will she go revenge crazy on? Read in to find out. 

Here is how it started.
Prologue:
It was a full moon and when Athena was 8 years old, she was playing in her room when she heard a big clap of thunder outside. She ran to her room and saw her parents outside surrounded by some black suited men. She yelled for them. "MOMMY! DADDY! NO!". They didn't hear her. She then ran down stairs and opened the front door and ran outside. No one was there. Someone must have taken them. She walked in circles a few times and didn't see anyone. She didn't know what to do. She had no parents, she was alone. She fell to the ground like a lighting bolt struck her heart. A blue wet tear dripped down her face into a puddle of water. It started raining right afterwards. She then got up and looked behind her. She remembered her parents rule. Do not ever go outside. Always stay in the castle. It is to keep you safe and unharmed. Thought words echoed and playing in her head a dozen times. Then she looked straight ahead. She knew she had to get her parents back some how so she started running towards the trees in front of her and went in circles a few times hoping to see someone. No one was there. Then she fainted on the ground with rain pouring down on her. A few hours later she woke up on a metal table and when she blinked a few times then sat up, she saw her parents chained to a wall with tears in there eyes looking at me. 3 suited men surrounded me and came at me with chained and something like a gun. Looked to be a knock out gun. She screamed as loud as she could and an energy wave came out of her and knocked all the men against the wall in the far end of the wall. It left a dent right afterwards. She got up and looked for the first sharp object she saw to cut the chains with. She grabbed a knife and the threw it at the chained and all of the cut loose. Her parents got up and hugged like they haven't seen each other in several months. They then started to run out of the room when a black suited man threw something at them and Athena held her hand out and it stopped in mid-air. She then let it go by dropping her arm down to her side. "What? How?", she asked herself quietly and aloud. She didn't have time to think about it and answer herself so they all ran out as fast as they could and ran back to their castle with the question locked in her head. What just happened. How did she do that?

When I put up the first chapter, you will discover what her new school is like and what friends she makes and soon after that, how things go terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Life as a secret princess   Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:56 pm

THIS IS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Life as a secret princess 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Life as a secret princess   Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you! I will go ahead and give you the first chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1!
Athena was in her room listening to music she downloaded on her new phone. She thought about all the cool lyrics and how the words and vocalists are put together to make a song. After about an hour, she starts to think to herself. I am always stuck in this castle for no reason. I really want to go out and meet people. So, she goes down stairs and asked that one question for the 100th time in her life span. She knew the answer will be one word, two letters ."no". But, she had to ask sometime and you know what they say, try and try again and eventually you will succeed. So, she goes up to them and asks the question. "Mom? Dad? Can I go to a public school?", athena questions. She was expecting a straight on no response but what she got was something not expected and something that surprised her big time. "Yes", her dad said looking at Athena's mom. "Wait what? Really?", she asks. "yes you can go to a public school", her mom repeats. Athena got so exicted she started to jumping up and down. "However, there are some rules. No using your powers in public, and be nice to everyone and do not get into any kind of trouble. Got it? We will send you right back here and no more public schools. Am I clear?", Athena's dad explained. "Yes, super clear. I promise I won't let you down. So, the next day, Athena arrives at her new school. She goes to get her locker, schedule and everything needed for the first day that day. Athena didn't know where her first class was and a girl, about Athena's age, walks up. "hey, do you need help?", the girl asks with quite confusion. "Uh, yeah. I am looking for room 257", Athena asks the girl. "Oh, I am going there first too. I will take you there. And by the way, I am Selena.", Selena says introducing herself the Athena. "Nice to meet you! I am Athena!", Athena says introducing herself as well as they have reached their destination. They then sit together and have classes and lunch together throughout the day and then they went for a small walk to get to know each other a little better and then they said good bye and Athena went home. 
That night was a full moon, Athena was finishing up some homework from school. She felt the urge to go outside but she tried to fight the urge but it took over. She got up and went outside. She went fully outside and her parents were asleep. She looked up and the bright full moon was shinning above her. She stared at it and with great power of brightness, it shone down on her like a very bright and powerful flashlight. She closed her eye for a moment to take a moment and just feel the moon's energy around her.
After this night, things went terribly wrong.

Yes I am using a bit of H2O stuff in here but oh well. It is a little different then it looks. And plus she is only moon spelled for one day and then it washes off the next. But one day it will stay on her forever when it is the Lunar eclipse or solar eclipse. That spells her for almost ever but not sure which one to do yet. Soon, that day will come and it is good bye sweet princess. Stay tuned to find out what happens next. Hope you liked this part.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Life as a secret princess   Life as a secret princess Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:04 pm

I DIDN'T LIKE IT

I LOVED IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a secret princess   Life as a secret princess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a secret princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: