Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+4
Fussilade Melody
Winxforeverfan
SimplyNoone
Dream winx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

oh good after then
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:09 pm

@"★Snowfairymusa★" thank you! I may,add more soon but not,sure when.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 pm

yourweclome testing my zoey101 dvds making sure no episodes skips  so far only for the first season quin date only skips and the little beach party
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:34 pm

No more school for me~
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:47 pm

cool minako can you please explain to me sailormoon when the bad team kidnaps the guy forget his name heres  picture of him does the bad team make copy of him and keep the orignal person hidden?
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Images49
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:01 am

★Snowfairymusa★ wrote:
cool minako can you please explain to me sailormoon when the bad team kidnaps the guy forget his name heres  picture of him does the bad team make copy of him and keep the orignal person hidden?
Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Images49

Why they kidnap Tuxedo Mask? Beryl wants him to kill his lover (Usagi/Serena/Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity). Beryl brainwashes him into serving her.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 pm

I finally colored my picture today and I had to wake up around 5:30 AM this morning so that My dad and I could go to the park where there was not so many people there and we could feed the ducks. Also, as of right now I can only get on the internet on my lap top cause there is something going on with the internet on my phone. Something about my phone company. Maybe It will be better by tomorrow, if not then maybe sometime this week or within the next month. haha. Oh well. I will be on here for a little bit tonight maybe and possible do some work.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 pm

oh okay thank you for explaining that to me minako gonna watch sailormoon again thinks what version gonna watch english or japanesse
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm tired now. I'm going to bed. It's 10:18 pm here. Goodnight girls! I'll be back on maybe tomorrow if my Internet won't be a pain and load very slowly and freeze on me. Goodnight !
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:57 pm

goodnight sweet dreams @♥NatureFlameMelody
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:21 am

watch Japanese with English subs
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Went to the doctor today and It turned out that I had to get two shots. I knew that something like that was going to happen. It didn't really hurt but usually I will turn white and almost pass out or throw up. This time I just almost passed out cause everything around me got brighter and it affected my hearing a little. Good thing I didn't though. I am okay now. Thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm

I went shopping today

I thought this Steven Universe thinf was £3 (3 pounds) but it was actually 8 >: (
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:38 am

hey girls just woke up from my nap how are you girls ^-^
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 am

@"★Snowfairymusa★" I'm fine thank you. And you?
I am getting ready to eat lunch then watch a movie in my room. I'll get on later maybe.
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Won't be on very much for the rest of the week. I'm at a friend's house and their Internet is kinda bad . It goes in and out Thread of random discussions - Page 3 3079036820 Um....
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:10 pm

I'm kinda bored now so i think I will just hang around from here to there and see if there is anything I can work on. We have a little storm coming with thunder and lightning. I hope the lights do not go out. I doubt that they will but who knows?
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

im good i hope the lights dont go out @♥NatureFlameMelody
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 7:16 am

♥NatureFlameMelody wrote:
I'm kinda bored now so i think I will just hang around from here to there and see if there is anything I can work on. We have a little storm coming with thunder and lightning. I hope the lights do not go out. I doubt that they will but who knows?

RIP. We've actually had a fair amount of thunder storms. But I suppose they are a side product of warm weather. It's raining right now here, I doubt there will be thunder though, I could be wrong though.

I've also had my fair share of power cuts/ black outs. Sometimes, it was because of the old iron and it mostly just affected my room ._.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

@"Minako" Awe, I am sorry for the blackouts. Maybe you won't get anymore for a while. I hadn't had any blackouts for a while. We are supposed to get rain all week and running into next week. It would be nice if they could send some rain to New York cause they really need it up there. It is dry. It rained today and when my mom and I went out, we got drenched with rain. We are going to start quacking like ducks cause of all the rain. (lol). And we may get our own pond. (cause with all the rain, it will flood our yard.) we will have to see what happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 6:24 pm

I love the new Steven Universe episodes 'Monster Reunion' and 'Alone at Sea'
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Omg, I CANT FIND THE XBOX 360 CONTROLLER NOW ITS STUCK ON A BABY SHOW!!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 pm

@"Oddgirl" you should start putting all your games and controllers like I do. I also have an Xbox 360 and I put all games and controllers in a drawer. It helps. Just saying and BTW just change the channel haha or something lol. Other than that, help ya.

Have an friend coming over tomorrow. Haven't seen her since elementary.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Ahem, I don't have a tv controller. We just keep it on Xbox 360 cause we have 0 cable ;-; when you wish you could be watching Disney Channel rn but your stuck with a Wii U and no way to watch live tv ;-; XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Oh..okay sorry. Just sharing ideas.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Sorry if I sounded rude, rough day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next