Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+4
Fussilade Melody
Winxforeverfan
SimplyNoone
Dream winx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

oh good after then
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:52 pm

thata cool fall break yes you missed it tommorw if its on dailymotion i post it for you the new episode
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Well, it will be on again tonight. I will just record it in case I can not watch it. There will be reruns of the episode so I will just catch it then like I do every episode that I miss of a show I like. But thank you.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:37 am

sorry I'm not really on here anymore

ive lost my interest in winx
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 am

Okay, that is fine.

I guess I am the only one who likes winx now. Sad I feel so alone. Sad I guess I won't get on anymore either. it is pointless. Sad
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:00 pm

not to be mean or blunt but you don't need to be that dramatic

besides I'm not leaving the forums
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 4:45 pm

hi girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:20 pm

I feel offended. You don't understand. I hurt really easy. I feel like crying now. I'm not like everyone else. My feelings get,hurt really easy. You tell me how to act or what not to be or something like that the I'll start to feel,bad and go to a private location to cry. I'm already thinking the worse and thinking suicidal. No one cared snd no one would help me. But now.. I can't do this anymore. Im sorry. Bye.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:52 pm

going to delet my messages in my inbox feeling fresh after deleting all my messages
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:14 am

dude, it's okay, I have a friend just like that, you're not alone

but that's good you're telling other people- it's bad to keep it inside but you need to know you're not alone and that you shouldn't be over dramatic

it makes others worried for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Well, I like to keep it inside so others do not have to worry about me. No one will even know I am gone because day by day I get ignored and tossed out in the streets and when i try to talk to someone and come out of my shell, they don't listen and they turn their backs on me and when I make friends, they stab me in the back. I have tried to give out signs that show I need help, I am in danger but no one sees them or they see them but don't care. They don't think I will really do something reckless. Well, I can just prove them wrong. I tried to get help with so many of my problems and no one cares, not even on here. I am just someone that don't exist. I am just a ghost. I think I am going to turn this into a song. Hahahaha. 
So, yeah, I am done.
To be honest, I have written "help me" on my arms and hands, I have continuously scratched my arms to see if they would bleed and I have drawn sad pictures with quotes on them. One says "I've got you" or something close to that, then the other one says "Sometimes when I say "I am fine" I expect someone to look into my eyes and say "tell me the truth". Which is true.
And By the way, I will move this discussion to the locked area so I don't scare anyone.
I helped people in the past with their problems and they don't help me with mine. I just can't take this anymore.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:03 pm

at first i wasnt going to respond to this because i didnt know how to respond first off harmony light never tell me that i dont care about  you that make mad i care about my online too i know you didnt just tell me you told on here no ones cares about you thats not  true i dont know how to respond to this im sorry what you going though i know how you feel only one of my friends message me
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:09 pm

You don't have to respond to me. I am used to being like this since I was little. I used to be social and then one time I got made fun of and I got interrupted and ignored so now I am just a girl in the shadow and for now, that is where I plan to be. That way, no one will really see me. Just carry on, nothing to see here. Just a girl with emotional, depression anxiety and pain issues that is all. Move along. (btw I grew up with no friends and no one that likes me for me. So...yeah)

I am starting to get hungry here. I don't know what we are having but I hope we get it fast before I loose my mind. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 pm

i have to respond you are my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Thank you..Smile
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:15 pm

yourweclome
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 am

aye i expect you to be in the charts soon then xD

but don't make a pop song- pop music more or less sucks most the time now

also i am sorry people treat you like that- but other people have their own problems which they repress by making others feel bad. which isn't good, but its sadly true

that's why i hate most of humanity
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 pm

im free now no more busy until tommorw gonna hang out on here for a little awhile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Am I allowed to go scare myself with worrying about Ashley now? Oh and about those....killer clowns.

I would update everyone on how im doing with my FJFUGF (me not wanting to trigger ppl) but i'd rather not. Its gotten far to serious to where I almost kxjdj (Im not in the mood to trigger ppl)
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:24 am

I'm constantly triggered its alright
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 am

goodnight girls sweet dreams sighs because no one red my a girl trap in the mirror part four yet Sad i need to know all the time if you girls like or dont like or if its borning it its is i can fix it where its not borning anymore or fix it where you will like it
Thread of random discussions - Page 27 18510
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm

On Quotev im just being a sadistic freak
Yay!
Im more real on Quotev tho XD
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 am

aw my friend brought me chilicheesefries
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:21 am

Debating whether I should come back or not. I have some Ideas for the forum but I am still undecided if I should get on here more as I used to or not. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm

listing to music
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 5:41 am

Finally fall break after today. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27