Dream of Winx
Favourite Things About Winx? Step2010
Dream of Winx
Favourite Things About Winx? Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite Things About Winx?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Favourite Things About Winx? 2z7kjh2

Favourite Things About Winx? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Things About Winx?   Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:12 pm

I thought this would be fun- and we all know being positive is DEFINITELY one of my best traits it actually could be if I tried

So, what are your favourite things? For me, I love the outfits and the concepts and ideas behind the magical dimension.

The outfits are pretty self-explanatory, but I've always loved the innovation behind all the outfits- transformation and non transformation- some of my favourites include the Tynix outfits, the outfits from when the Winx went into Medieval times and the Believix outfits. They're all so innovative and interesting to me.

For the 2nd part, I love the ideas behind the Magic Dimension. All the planets we've seen are very interesting and I'd actually like to see more be discovered in season 8. that's given me some ideas I hope we find out a little more about the histories of some of the other planets such as Melody and Linphea (we find out a bit about Zenith in season 7, which was nice). All the planets are so different and so unique.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Favourite Things About Winx? 2z7kjh2

Favourite Things About Winx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Things About Winx?   Favourite Things About Winx? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:54 pm

These are my favorites and the explanation to them...
I like..
The transformation ideas and how they fairies received them which most of them match to the reason for getting them. For example, Tynix has the key word "tiny" in there just switched the "I" and "Y" and then added "ix" to make the transformation. They go to the mini world and they become tiny. And mini and tiny are synonyms. So, I thought that was really cleaver. Along with, Butterflix, Charmix, Enchantix, believix...etc. All transformations. I love how they are put as and the history and meaning behind each transformation. I love the outfits too. They totally match each one.
Another thing I love are the location such as all the magic realms/dimensions. Like the oblivion place, mini world, and all of the locations that the winx ever had to go to. I just like how it was put and how they showed it.
Clearly, I just love it all. I mean the voices can be a little weird sometimes but what I mostly like are the transformations and the locations of the magic realms. 

SO, those are my favorite things. I know I did a little logic work in my first paragraph but i was just breaking it down as my explanation. Haha.
Back to top Go down

Favourite Things About Winx?
Page 1 of 1