Dream of Winx
Easter-Spring winx Contest Step2010
Dream of Winx
Easter-Spring winx Contest Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Easter-Spring winx Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Easter-Spring winx Contest 2z7kjh2

Easter-Spring winx Contest Empty
PostSubject: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello fellow members! I say we Spring into another contest. This contest will be Spring and Easter themed but don't worry, not all our contests will be based on a holiday or season.

For this contest, you will have to Design a picture of winx that is Easter and Spring related. You can have more then one winx in there and you can design as many pictures as you wish for this contest. Also, after you make the pictures, you can get to write a brief story about what is going on in the pictures you made. So, all you have to do is create a picture (or more, its your choice) and then underneath write a brief story or description about what is happening in your picture. Such as, what are the characters doing, why are they doing it, how did they end up doing it, etc. You do not have to use the questions i provided, it is just examples.

Rules:
No copying pictures of the Internet. If you do, you will be disqualified.
No stealing other member's ideas and pictures.
Create your own work and short story
Be nice to others and their work

Prizes:
First prize winner:
Username change (if desired); username glow; contest winner badge; contest winner rank (For a month or two); icon of choice before the username (either on one side or both)

Second Prize winner:
Username glow; contest winner badge; contest winner rank; icon of choice before the username (either on one side or both)

Third Prize winner:
username glow; Contest winner badge; contest winner rank

Deadline:
March 23rd 2016 (The date may change later on)

Form:
Username:
name of picture and story:
Picture and brief story:

We are excited to see what you can come up with! Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:39 pm

So you have to design your picture thats awesome idea but I cant draw people learning how to its hard to draw people
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:41 pm

★gakuenalice★ wrote:
So you have to design your picture thats awesome idea but I cant draw people learning how to its hard to draw people

I meant deign a picture online, not by hand. Just make a picture online if you can do that, then that would be great.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Oh okay not sure how to online Sad
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Just look at different websites and gather some pictures and backgrounds then add them together and you have a picture. Just look up online, picture designing websites and you will find tons, then look up pictures such as background and winx club Easter things and put them together using the websites. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Cant find alot of winxclub easter  picture  on google do you know a site has alot of them?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 pm

No, that's why you research them any way you can. If you can find them then get tiny icons of eastern things and add them on winx pictures.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

K will research another way if not then will do the icons hope find alot of easter pictures
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:49 pm

This Contest will now be closed due to no one participating in it. Sorry guys but this contest will not be up any longer since no one is interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:11 am

I was thinking of entering, but yesterday I was VERY busy as my friend and cousins were here until quite late.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:53 am

Okay, but that would only be one person and @"★gakuenalice★" said she could not join cause she could not make pictures and i don't know if steph would want to so it is either one person or just close it and come up with another.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:22 am

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 am

Yeah, i sent you a PM about this and what you think we should do. So i think soon, we can discuss what we will do next for the contests and share some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter-Spring winx Contest   Easter-Spring winx Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter-Spring winx Contest
Page 1 of 1