Dream of Winx
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Step2010
Dream of Winx
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Empty
PostSubject: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:37 pm

February 4th 2016 (This is not in real time)
My first ever words in my new diary! Today when I was in bed I heard a scream. I ran downstairs and saw my mom she looked ghosty! "M-mom?" I said shaking as I ran to my brothers room my dad died 4 years ago. "Jack!! Mom's a ghost!!" I said as I opened the door we exchanged looks and began to cry. We were very poor! All we had were 5 cents and 1 dollar! We still had food! But we had to move to my aunt's house! My niece Starika lives their shes 2 years younger than me im 13 shes 11. She says shes 'Eleventeen' but I don't believe her. When we got their we were ehausted as we had walked their I used my last bit of energy to knock luckily I didn't faint! As we walked in my aunt is making me room with Starika and Jack is rooming with James another family member. I am writing at night so 'tis hard to see what I am writing.

So yeah! New story!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:54 pm

February 5th 2016
Aunt Lolina's House

I was drained! I work at the mills now! They barely have much light and the windows are nailed shut! I saw a few people reading their bibles but then Mr.Cowler took the girls' bibles. I heard a voice saying that us poor people are not meant to be in the clean and green spots in Solaria! Well I should have confronted her I stared at her my eyes staring straight into her eyes thats when I finally decided to confront her. She also said we should stay in the dirty dark spots of Solaria! "Ma'am may I p-please say something?" I asked waiting for a reply she stared at me and nodded with a bit of anger in her face. She must have horrible manners! "What if the 'place you belong in' was filled of only the ghosts of children and teens and adults and you had no family to be with in that place and barely any food, would you stay?" I asked she blinked surprised of what I said she tried her hardest trying to not shake her head of course she was scared of me now. But it really dosen't matter I have more important things to do than listen to her make fun of me and everyone else who is poor. "I knew you were trouble when I heard you were gonna be working here!" she sad her voice shaking aswell as herself. When she left everyone moved aside and let a girl who looked 1 year older than me I guess shes 14. "I liked how bravely you said such words to her. But I must train you in your working spot. We left to go to my working spot I was currently supposed to spin a certain wheel to give us mud which I wondered why the mills would need mud but I payed no mind to it.

This part inspired by Mary Driscoll: Diary Of An Irish Mill Girl
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:21 am

February 6th 2016
Aunt Lolina's house

I am waiting for a news report on helping elderly. It has been 2 years since it was announced. I might've missed it. Anyways today James and Starika bragged to me about having $900000 I honestly wanted to shout at them but my throath is sore. So I am now planning a set day to teach them alot about bragging and how it hurts poor people like me and my brother. As I am in me and Starika's room she continues to brag! "Stop...it hurts my feelings when you brag to me! You know? I thought you wouldn't be so ann- you know what! Im done talking to you!" I said to her as loud as I can currently. She looked angry and threw her book on the floor. "I can brag all I want! So stop being a mini adult!" She shouted at me. Thats when I felt my throath getting better I managed to shout at the top of my lungs: "STOP BEING A LITTLE KID! IT HURTS ME AND MY BROTHER!! NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" She looked even more furious and threw a 100 chaptered book at me. It hit me straight in the wrist. I began to get even more furious than her so I said "Im telling aunt Lolina!" I then stormed into aunt Lolina's room. I showed my aunt my wrist she ordered Starika to her room immediately. "Starika, did you cause the injury of Nova's wrist? And look! Its now bleeding!" Lolina said sternly. "No! Im an innocent angel" Starika said in a fake cute voice. "You know what? Im leaving! And never coming back!" I said as I ran out of the room holding my wrist. I packed up my clothes and very few books. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "I hate you..." Starika whispered into my ear. I felt the urge to punch the little brat but I resisted. "I know...and you know what makes me even more sad? You barely even know me and my life story..." I said as I walked out of thehouse and into the forest.

Its getting intenser! But what if just what if...Nova sang 'In Your Words' by Rebecca Black if you don't what that is go search it before you give the opinion. Lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:57 am

The curse of the brats xD

Layla and Starika should meet, I think they'd get along well xD

Also, poor Nova Sad
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

I know..I feel sorry for my own character xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Ahahahahaha xD

But I think they would get along lel
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:44 pm

We should totally do a crossover now.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:43 pm

xD lol i've actually been thinking of doing a crossover of my stories
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:41 am

Ahaha xD

Ultimate Brat Team!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Welp...NEXT PART!!!!

February 7th 2016
In The Woods

I am sitting on a log. "Why...do words have to hurt?" I asked myself. I then begin to grab sticks amd tap them on a log..
"What you don't know, what you can't see, what you don't realize you once had until you see..that its not free, and as for us its not clear. The clouds aren't always bad if when they fade its love that they reveal! And im moving on, cause you set me free! And im trying to be as much of myself as if you were here with me, and im feeling lost, but its not unheard, and while you go on living your life im still stuck here, living in your words. Well there was good and there was bad. But I took for granted the way you rarely made me laugh, and the way you spoke only I could be stunned. And the way I barely saw myself in you as if I were staring in a mirror...oh oh. And im moving on cause you set me free, and im trying to be as much of myself as if you were here with me, and im feeling lost but its not unheard. And while you go on living your life, im still stuck here, living in your words. And im moving cause you set me free, and im trying to be as much of myself as if you were here with me. And im feeling lost but its not unheard, and while you go on living your life, im still stuck here, living in your words, living in your words, living in your words. And im feeling lost but its not unheard, and while you go on living your life, im still stuck here, living in your words, living in your words, living in your words." I sang while dancing. I found that while I was dancing and singing I was mysteriously back at aunt Lolina's house. Is this my destiny?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:37 pm

February 8th 2016
Aunt Lolina'a house

I am now and me and Starika's room I am humming the song I sung outside. I dare not ask if they heard me. It is very warm outside. Starika is looking at me angrily. Shall I ask if they heard me? Oh great, Aunt Lolina is calling me to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 pm

This is gonna be beyond awkward xD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 pm

I think we all know that i'm not to good at showing emotions...lol
Anyways lets use Lemonade Mouth's Somebody! xD

At Lunch

I am sitting across from Starika. God bless her soul. As of right now I have finished my dear Aunt Lolina's sandwiches that were for lunch, the first time i've ate in a month. I stared to Starika, the horrid 11 year old girl. She was the first to speak. "Oh...Nova lets hear a litte song from you.." She said with a misheivious look in her eyes. I got up and got the piano and guitar. Oh gosh dosen't she know she know of my stage fright? I began to play.
"Can you see me? Cause im right here. Can you listen, cause i've been trying make you notice what it would mean to me, to feel like somebody, we've been on our way to nowhere trying so hard to get there. And I say, OH! Oh were gonna let it show, we're just gonna let go of everything holding back our dreams! And try to make it come alive, come on let it shine, so they can see we were meant to be...somebody. Somebody yeah! Somehow, someday, someway, somebody. Im so tired of feeling invisible and I feel it, yeah like fire below the surface trying ti set me free. Burning inside of me cause were standing on the edge now, its a long way down! And I say, OH! Were gonna let it show! Were gonna just let go of everything holding back our dreams! And try ti make it come alive, come on let it shine so they can see we were meant to be...somebody! Somebody, yeah! Somehow, someday, someway, somebody! We will walk out of this darkness feel the spotlight glowing like a yellow sun and when we fought we fought together until we get back up and we will rise as one! And I say, OH! Were gonna let it show, were gonna just let go of everything holding back our dreams! And try to make it come alive, come on let it shine so they can see were meant to be...somebody! Somebody, yeah! Somehow, someday, someway, somebody! Oh oh.." I sang. Starika looked at me enourmously surprised. "But how! Y-your so shy! How did you pull of that song?" Starika asked me. I replied quietly: "Think about it, how much you hurt me...now tell me what made me be able to sing without stuttering" She started to say something.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:30 am

That song though.

Starika got what she deserved- a verbal punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 am

But....what was Nova's aunts reaction?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:25 am

Still at lunch

I sighed as I sat back down. "Uh, Nova, is there anything you want to talk about?" Aunt Lolina asked me. I shook my head. "Im gonna go..." I said as I walked back to me and Starika's room. I was a little depressed. I have depression. I sighed. "Telling her to just give up..." I sang.

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT PARTS BUT OH WELLLL
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:02 am

IT'S BACK YAY
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:33 pm

XD It took me awhile, i've been busy on Quotev with more mature stories, but i've revived some stories
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:45 pm

I see.

I've read a couple of Touhou stories on Quotev before
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:05 pm

#Outdated

yes #Outdated is a new meme lol

anyways im thinking of some storylines for this story.

Storyline 1: Nova eventually breaks and begins to self harm. This eventually turns into suicide attempts. This would mean i'd have to move this story to Wattpad cause it would be to mature as this forum is full of happiness and besides, suicide and self harm is a very serious topic and Wattpad would be okay with this.

Storyline 2: Nova runs away, and eventually becomes a k-....WAIT THATS TO WATTPAD!! Both of these storylines would mean i'd have to move the entire story to Wattpad.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Sorry I am a little late but I love the story so far. It inspired me to start another story but I will have to come up with the story line first and if you want you can just make the killing and stuff clean. You can write it all out and then erase the suicide part and just put it later on that "whoever" got killed under mysterious circumstances. Or something along the lines of that. Just make it clean and you are okay. However, it is up to you. So, be creative and go nuts. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Ok thanks! I think im gonna go with the 1st storyline cause I like it more.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:32 pm

@"SimplyNoone" Okay. Can't wait to read it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:43 pm

July 4th, 10:20 2016
In My Room

I was breathing heavily. I made sure Starika was occupied. I then got a knife from under my bed, I made a slit on my wrist. The pain burned me inside but I stopped myself from screaming in pain. I then was becoming weak as I made more slits so I stopped. I put a tissue on my cuts so the blood would go away. I sighed and noticed the blood stopped oozing. I sighed and laid on my bed. Thinking.

omg the feels
im sorry
but
I had to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl   Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova Starie: Diary Of A Solaria Poor Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next