Dream of Winx
Nova's sad story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Nova's sad story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Nova's sad story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Description: This is a story about a young 16 year old girl named Nova. Nova is a fairy. Her life is growing seriously wrong. There are so many sad and disappointing things going on in her life and she has to live and deal with it until one day she discovers that she is a fairy. Read on to see what happened to her and what will happen.

(Its told in first person)

My parents are fighting, i lost my best friend and i am alone. I just sit in my room all day doing nothing but listen to my parents argue, make up, argue, make up all the time. A few years ago i used to have a best friend. The best friend a girl could ask for, then something happened and we fell apart. I don't remember what happened. Right now i am sitting on my bed, pencil in hand and paper in front of me writing a sad poem. I wrote:

I loved the way my best friend laughed with me and understand me, she completed and complemented my life,
She was there for me and did want to stab my back with a knife
I loved her smile and how she made the gray clouds go away and the sun come out to play
She always knew the right words to say

We were so close and like a team
She left behind so many memories. I miss her when she left
But then i realized one day, i woke and found out that all this was a dream

I put the pencil down and hugged the paper and started to cry. I then decided to go for a walk with those words in my head. I could help the way i was feeling right then. I decided to sing out a song that made me feel strong.

"I got the upper hand now
And you're losing ground
You never had to fight back
Never lost the round

You see the gloves are coming off
Tell me when you've had enough

Ready for a showdown
And we're face to face
I think I'll rearrange it
Put you in the place
You don't get the best of me
Check it, you're afraid of me

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back, back from the dead
Got you running and scared
I'm fearless
I'm calling you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless
I'm fearless

I'm fearless

You used to make my heart pound
Just the thought of you
But now you're in the background
What cha gonna do?
Sound off if you hear this
We're feeling fearless
We're feeling fearless

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back, back from the dead
Got you running and scared
I'm fearless
I'm calling you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless
", i sand as it made me feel a little better. I sang it as it was getting dark outside. I was fearless of the dark, fearless of my own fears and i am not afraid to sing it out loud. I then remembered how my friend, Zoey, and i sang all the time and hung out a lot. It all bring back memories. I then decided to crawl up in a tree and just sit there for a while.

What did you think of my new story introduction?
By the way, i made the poem up today when i was in school just thinking about my life and such and i came up with that. Would you like the next part?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:12 pm

I know the song! I included it in the roleplay and going to use it later on in the Oceane story anyways I need the next part!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Yeah i will post the next part today and i love that song. I might play another one of her songs later but i don't know. This character likes to sing when she is alone and upset or really happy but still by herself because she thinks her voice isn't good enough to be heard in front of people. But the next part is coming up really soon today. I promise.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Yas! K
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:38 pm

Oooooooo nice job, I certainly feel sorry for Nova :c
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Thanks guys! Some of this will be based on my life such as ignorance and lack of friends in real life as in person but don't worry my parents are not fighting XD.
Some things ill be making up along the way but ill make a side note if it is true about my actual life or not. LOL Anyways, here is the next part.

I looked at the sky and got a text from my mom telling me its time to come home. I texted her back"I will be home in a few minutes", i put the phone back in my pocket and looked at the sky and starry night. I then got down and looked up once more and saw a shooting star and then looked at the ground for a split second and then walked back home
I walked through the house and saw my mom reading in the kitchen and my dad watching tv in the living room. I went back to tell them both i am home and then i went to grab a snack and went to my room until the night was over and it was over.
The next day, i caught them fighting again over something really dumb so i had enough of the fighting and i didn't want to start out my day like this so i went between them. "Guys! Please stop fightning. You have been fightning non-stop and that is all i hear out of the both of you. Please just stop it! This is not how i watn my day to start off like. I am really scared that you guys are gonna start hitting each other next and i don't want any one to get hurt", I said with confidence. They looked at each other then back to me. "She is right.", said my day as they both nodded and seperated. I knew that they would fight back again later so i just left with a tear in my eye. "So, so far i lost my friend and now i am loosing my parents. My family is splitting up. I didn't know what to do. I went outside for a sec then and they followed behind me to do some work around the house. I walked around the house. I then came back to them arguing a little. I got fustrated. "What did i just tell you!", I said out loud, they ignored me and kept arguing and beckoning. I screamed a little louder. "Hello!!!!!", i screamed. I then screamed louder cause they were fighting over my screaming. "HELLO!!!! GUYS!!! STOP!!!!!", i screamed. I then got really made and flashbacks of people that had ignored me in the past, and then i screamed a little bit louder and then something happened. "STOPPPPP!!!!", I screamed as i glowed purple. The fighting stopped and they saw me glow and i got scared. I didn't know what just happened. I then just backed away slowly and then ran towards the forest. I put my back against a tree and i was wondering what just happened. I just sat there for a few hours and thought about that incident before going back home.
When i decided to go back home, and before i could open the door, i heard whispering, as if they were talking about me. I could hear what they were saying. "she is different. Didn't you see that glow around her! She is not like us.", said my mom. "What are we going to do?", asked my dad. "I don't know, we could send her away to be with other girls that are like her but that would make us bad parents for deciding on that too quickly. We should just wait to see what happens and what she turns into", explained and suggested my mom. I then heard enough so i went back into the forest. When i went through the forest, i heard a noise coming towards me. It sounded dangerous. I went to look behind the bushes.

What did you think about this part? Stay tuned to find out what happened and who or what was behind the bushes and or trees. What will happen to Nova? More coming soon.....
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:20 pm

GAH! Cliff-hanger that's how its gonna always be huh? URGHHH
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Sorry, i like doing that sometimes so you can get excited for the next part. Would you like it now so you can get past the cliff hanger. I wont have a cliff hanger for the next part hopefully, so it can give you a little break of being on that edge lol. So, next part now or wait?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:33 pm

I guess now since im not gonna be on tomorrow or the day after (It might say im on but im not) but if you don't want to make it now you don't have to
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:54 pm

I will go ahead and make a short part of it just for you Stephanie. I hope to see that you get back on soon.

~~~~~~
Here is the next part to solve the cliff hanger.

I went by the bushes and i heard some voices, like, little girl voices. I walked over to see what was going on. It looked like two girls playing. They were so happy and playing tag and talking and all kinds of fun stuff but then i realized. That was me and another girl i never seen before. Then a girl walked up behind me and pushed me to the ground. "Well hello little girl. Remember her! That was a very close relative of yours until something bad happened to her", said and laughed the girl. After she said that another girl came out right beside her. "Who are you girls?", I asked nervously. The girls laughed and then responded. "We are from out of town and we are most likely called the enchantresses. I am Claudia and this is Evie. We made that illusion to stop you in your tracks. We are looking for a special girl that is supposed to be on this side of the town. We were hoping you would help us little girl", explained Claudia. "If you are here to hurt and innocent girl then i wont help in any way. I won't help at all now just leave me alone", i said as i got up quickly and ran away. I then got caught by the arm and Evie held me back. "You will help us, or you will never see the light of day again", said Claudia as i struggled to get free. I glowed bright again and then a big energy wave came away from me. I got free and knocked the witches down. I got up and ran again. They grabbed me again. I didn't know what to do after that. "Alright, what just happened?", asked Evie. "She has something special in her. I think she might be the one we are looking for.", announced Claudia. I then struggled to get free as the girls attacked me. They had very special magic. I knew they were not from around here but i then climbed a tree. They struck the tree and i was dangling from a branch. They were going to hit me next, i then screamed and glowed bright purple again and this time something magical happened. I transformed into something special. It was amazing, it was beautiful, it was magical. I was a fairy, a very special fairy, a real live fairy. I could not believe it. My wings were light purple with hearts on them, my top was bright purple and so was my bottom skirt. I had purple boots and pink highlights in my purple lightly colored hair that got a little brighter after i transformed. I had a symbol on my neck and my wrist in a shape of a lightning bolt mark with a star shape next to it or below it. It meant something but i didn't know what.

Okay, i didn't leave too much of a cliff hanger here but i did give out a new part. In the next part you might get to find out what happened to her sister after she finds out she had one and what her power is. TO BE CONTINUED.....AGAIN!!!!XD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Amazing!! Idk why I love these so much they just remind me of something I loved it! Your an awesome writer Ash!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Thank you! I am getting better as a writer as i learn more about it at school. I love to write sometimes if i enjoy the subject. I am getting better along the way. I am getting a little tired though. I will put up more parts this weekend so whenever you actually get on for real, you can read them. I am glad you like my stories. If you have any ideas for my stories, let me know. Do you have any ideas of what should come next?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Probably she meets someone to be freinds with? Cause shes veryyyyyy lonely
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Well pretty soon she will meet her sister and maybe along the way of this adventure of magical stuff she will meet a friend that saves error from the witches. How about that?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Thats cool!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 pm

I used a little bit from what Musafan suggested for the next part so here is the next part. It will be a little bit longer as well.

~~~~~~
After I finished transforming, I looked down and at my outfit then behind me and i saw wings. ACTUAL WINGS!!!! "i-i-im a fairy!!!", I said as i flew up in the air and spun around and went back down. I got a little confused cause i stopped and thought for a moment. "Wait, if i am fairy then, h-how...wait. how am i fairy", i said confused but i just went with it cause the girls we getting up and getting ready to attack again. I didn't know what to do, i didn't know how to use my magic yet so i just stood there like a bump on a log and then i got hit and i was too weak and then my wings went away and i was almost unconscious. I could see stars and my parents and a little girl fading away. And it just bring me into existence but with a question mark by my parents. If i am a fairy then what about my parents, are they witches, or warlocks or fairies like me? I didn't know what to think. I felt like i was floating but i didn't know where to. When i was little, my parents always said i was special. Right before the arguing started. I stopped floating and i landed on something hard, like a rock. Whats going on? I didn't know what was happening. I then came out of my little dream and back to reality. The girls we staring at me and i got up and tried to run at them but i was chained to a wall. My wings and outfit disappeared. I was back to normal. Was that a dream? No, it couldn't have been. Then a wall busted down and a girl came in. She grabbed Claudia by the wrist and flipped her, same with Evie. She then Came over to me. "Hi there", said the girl. I didn't know what to say. "Hi", i replied. Then Claudia and Evie went up behind her. "look out!", i yelled. They chained her up to and then left for a while. I tried to break the chains but i couldn't. I wanted to use my magic but i didn't know how to yet. They chained her up as well and then the girls left. I tried to break the chains and i couldn't. Then to break the awkward silence after that the girl spoke again. "Hey, uh, this is awkward but i may as well introduce myself. I am Melanie. Whats your name?", announced the girl. I just sat there smiling. I then responded back. "I am nova", i replied. The girl also smiled back at me as well. "I wish i could get us out of here but i don't know how", I said. "I don't either. ", as Melanie finished the witches came back in. "We decided that, if you won't give us what we want, little girl, then we will just destroy you", said Claudia. We just sat there in shock. "Very well then", said Evie. As they both came up to me and pointed a gun at me that had magic powder in it with magic energy. It came right for me. I Screamed and the magic energy bounced back and so did the girls. I then got up and yanked on the chains. Melanie watched in amazement. The chains broke and i flipped the witches just like Melanie did and then i went over and got her free. "How did you do that?", she asked. "No time for questions lets get out of here", i ordered as we both ran for the forest and got out of that place.

What did you guys think of that part? more coming soon. Stay tuned for the following questions to b answered: What will Nova tell Melanie about her new power? What will Melanie do about it? What will happen next? More coming soon......
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 pm

I haven't left yet so I have something to say: THE STORY IS GETTING INSANE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Okay, and yeah i know do you like it?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Im getting more used to the cliff-hangers and I still enjoy it soooo much!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Alright, here is the next part

After Melanie and I ran to the forest. Melanie was asking me all kinds of questions such as: What just happened, who are you and why aren't you answering my questions? I then just decided to tell her. "Melanie, you are not giving me time to answer your questions. But i will start of by saying. I am a F-", as i was gonna say fairy i heard an explotion and it looked like it was towards my parents house. I then ran there and melanie followed me. The witches we attacking my parents. I then got mad and transformed. I flew right in front of my parents and blasted them out of the way. Melanie almost passed out but instead stared at me in shock. My parents did as well. I then sat them both down and told them the truth and what had happened and i told my parents about how Melanie tried to save me from the witches. They were all in shock and didn't know what to say after that. My parents at least stopped fighting for a little bit. Melanie got up and so did i, she walked out the door and i didnt try and stop her cause i knew she would just leave me if i told her the truth but it was better then lieing to her. I then went out the same door but when the opposite way. I saw the witches were across the street glaring at me. I then ran away from them. They just stood there and after a while they started to follow me. They were not gonna let me get away that easy. I then thought about all the mean and upsetting flash backs i have had and what everyone has been doing to hurt my feelings such as ignoreing me, my parents fightning, leave me behind. I then closed my eyes and tried to think of happy thoughts and who i really am. The withes landed in front of me and started to make fun of me and tried to make me cry. "Your parents don't care about you becuase their fightning all the time, why even stay alive", Said Claudia. I then got on my knees and began to cry a little but then i just got back up and started to sing another song.

"Hey look out world,cause here I come
I'm burning brighter then the sun
You put up walls but I can break 'em break 'em
Fear is not a roadblock in my way
Don't care what the haters say
They don't scare me I'm not shaken, shaken and
If you think am gonna quit
Go and cross it off your list

I just wanna scream out loud nothing gonna stop me now
I'm never coming off this cloud
So move over move over move over
You don't wanna mess with me I know who I'm meant to be
Never gonna slow me down
Nothing's gonna stop me nothing's gonna stop me now
Nothing's gonna stop me now nothing's gonna stop me now

I'm moving faster than you think
You might miss me if you blink
Every day I'm getting stronger stronger
But I was born to break the rules
So that's just what I'm gonna do

I just wanna scream out loud
Nothing's gonna stop me now
You don't wanna mess with me
I know who I'm meant to be
Never gonna slow me down
Nothing is gonna stop me nothing gonna stop me now
And if you think I'm gonna quit
Just go and cross it off your list

Hey look out world cause here I come
I'm burning brighter then the sun

I just wanna scream out loud
You don't wanna mess with me
I know who I meant to be
Never gonna slow me down
Nothing's is gonna stop me nothing gonna stop me now
Nothing's gonna stop me now", i sang loud and proudly as i went through the witches and got away once again and using my magic like i knew all about it. Melanie heard me sing and stand up to the witches. She then began to follow me. She stood right behind me. "Nova! I am sorry for running out. I had no idea you were so powerful and there is something you should know. I know who you are. ", said Melanie

I know i did another cliff hanger but i will post more later so you will know what melanie means by what she said and what will happen next. Stay tuned. To be continued again.....
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:56 am

"What do you mean Melanie?", I asked very curiously. "I-I-I heard about you many years ago. Is was when you were a few years old. I somehow got teleported to a castle and i saw that a huge fight was going on so i went to investigate it and then you were about 5 years old. You were crying and glowing and you didn't even realize it. Then two witches popped out and was chasing you. You then started to run, a portal popped up and you ran right through it and you never did return. I tried to catch up to it but it disappeared. Then i got teleported back by the king and queen so i wouldn't get hurt. A few years later, all magic demntions was talking about you. Apparently you were adobted and that brought back so many memories. I am sorry but i had to tell you the truth!", explained Melanie. I then just fell back and landed on the ground like i was gonna faint but i didn't. "What, this cant be the truth.", i said panicking. "It is, i mean, why else would your parents fight all the time. The really don't care about you! That's why i think you should go on a journey and find your real parents and take me with you of course."suggested Melanie. I was kinda agreeing to the plan but i didn't want her to get hurt but i guess more the merrier. "Okay lets go", I said as we both went to a tall hill and get ready to open a portal for the very first time.

I know i copied winx club a little but i didn't know what else to do and it kinda went with the theme i am going with but as the journey continues when she meets her parents, she will meet someone familiar. See what happens in the next part.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm

I didn't know how to make a portal come up but i just concentrated on my power and it came up. Melanie and I walked through the portal. We landed in a forest but we got up and I looked through the trees and we saw a few pieces that seemed to look like towers or parts of a building, we went over to investigate and as we were searching through all the ruble, flash back went through my head of the day the fight happened. I went in further and i looked to my right i saw ice statues of what looked like people i remember or recognized. Then i looked more further to my right and i saw what looked like the king and queen of this palace. I ran over and and put my hang where their heart is and used my power of it gently and hoping it would thaw them out and it did.
"Mom? Dad?", I said in an asking tone.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:19 pm

The....cliff....hangers WHYYYY
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Nova's sad story 2z7kjh2

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

yeah i know right, gotta love them cliff hangers lol
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 pm

But why must you? Oh you already awnsered that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nova's sad story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's sad story   Nova's sad story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova's sad story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next