Dream of Winx
Girl Meets Timetravel Step2010
Dream of Winx
Girl Meets Timetravel Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Girl Meets Timetravel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Girl Meets Timetravel Empty
PostSubject: Girl Meets Timetravel   Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi. Another lame story from me. Its a GMW fanfic, ENJOY!!

Riley sighed as she heard her parents, Cory and Topanga, argueing for the 9th time that week. "Why can't they just...stop?" She asked her best freind, Maya Hart. "I dunno, Riles. But I guess they don't realize they are affecting you." Maya said as she sighed. "I wish I knew what they were like BEFORE, I mean they've told me stories but well...they don't bring much to the table.." Riley said. "Well wish on! I found a website that ACTUALLY grants wishes!" Maya said. "What?! Every website i've tried is fake!" Riley yelled. "Shut up! I just had to figure out the password to the site. It was to simple, ugh." Maya sighed. "NOW TYPE THE DARN WISH IN!" Maya yelled at her friends face.

Riley slowly typed in the wish. Thats when the world around them started to disolve. "MAYA!!!!!" "RILEY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Girl Meets Timetravel   Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:01 am

This thread will definitely require double posting. As will all my other threads cause sometimes me get 0 replies.

Riley and Maya have time traveled back to the day where Cory feels worried about his hair so he tries to make it not....curly.

Cory sighed as he looked at his best friend, Shawn. "Im a mess Shawn! It stings!" Cory shouted. "Cor! Shut up! Now tell me, when were you supposed to take it out?" Shawn asks Cory. "I dunno! I put it in 45 minutes ago! Ask your darn sister when I was supposed to take it out!" Cory yelled. "Alright, alright!" Shawn sighed as he called his sister.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT OUT 45 MINUTES AGO!" Shawn shouted a his best friend. "Well....DARN IT! I NEEDA SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Cory shouted. Shawn sighed and gave him a mirror.

Cory looked at himself then screamed loudly, probably loud enough for the whole world to hear.

Maya and Riley were outside Cory's window, laughing. "Okay....Mr.Matthews was incredibly silly back then!"  Maya said as she opened the window. "Maya! You'll mess up the timeline!" Riley shouted as she crawled in after Maya.

Cory and Shawn looked over to the brunette and blonde. "Woah." Shawn said. Cory screamed. Alan and Amy walked in.

"Cory! What did you do to your beautiful hair! And who are those two?" Amy said as she pointed to Maya and Riley.

Maya and Riley looked at eachother then smiled. "Im Maya!" "And im Riley! "AND THIS IS THE MAYA AND RILEY SHOW!" The two shouted. Cory and Shawn bursted out laughing. "Hey! Thats ours!" Shawn said inbetween laughs.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Girl Meets Timetravel   Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:16 pm

"So...your hot.." Shawn said to Maya. "Uh dude! Your my dad in the future so CHILL!" Maya laughed.

Cory stared at Riley, in utter shock. "How are you my daughter in the future?" He asked. "You married-" She giggled as she gasped then said "Topanga!"

Cory screamed. "WHAT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Meets Timetravel   Girl Meets Timetravel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Meets Timetravel
Page 1 of 1