Dream of Winx
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Step2010
Dream of Winx
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Shy Or Ateast I Thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Shy Or Ateast I Thought Empty
PostSubject: Shy Or Ateast I Thought   Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:58 pm

The Diary Of Elizabeth Richards A Shy Or Atleast She Thought Girl

December 1st 2010 (Not in real time)
My very own book to write in! But I can't believe i'm actually writing I never learned to really. How do my fingers do this without me knowing how to write? Well today was eventful my mother and father passed away but I heard a voice saying "Hello from the other side" (Its an Adele reference lol) I ran to my room which I am in right now writing. My mothers last words were "Dont forget me when im gone" I cried. I was actually raged. When I was at school some girl picked on me. I actually wanted to speak up but I couldn't find the words to say. I was almost about to hug my sister when she pushed me back. "Who are you?" She asked me "I-i'm your sister Elizabeth!" I cried with a few tears slipping out. She just walked away. Now shes knocking on my door. "C-come in" I said. "Time flies only yesterday was the time of our lives we were born and raised in a summer hase bound by the surprise of our glory days I hate to turn up by the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it I hoped you see my face and that you'd be reminded that our sisterly bond isn't over never will I find a sister like you! I wish nothing but the best for you! Don't forget me sister! I remember those days sometimes we laughed and hugged. But sometimes we fought instead. Nothing compares no worries up ahead regrets and mistakes memories make you would have known how bitter sweet the cakes you made were. This would take- never will I find a sister like you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Don't forget me sister. I'll remember those days  sometimes we laughed and hugged. But sometimes we fought instead. Never will I find a sister like you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Don't forget me sister. I'll remember those days sometimes we laughed and hugged. But sometimes we fought instead. Sometimes we laughed and hugged. But sometimes we fought instead." I sang as my sister came into the room I swear she heard it all! "Wow I never knew you felt that way!" She said surprised. I stepped back "Old freind why are you so shy?" She asked me. I stuttered but I spitted out "Because.. I can't ever find the right kind of people to be freinds with!" I was actually pretty shocked myself as I never really talked alot. "Say what?" My sister said her name was Addie she has blonde hair while I somehow have natural light pink hair. I slid my fingers through my hair and a few thoughts filled my head. I am now running into the forest. I am now in the forest I just need some alone time.

I changed up some of the lyrics (And took out some) of "Someone Like You" by Adele to fit the plot anyways the main character: Elizabeth is based off LdShadowLady so yep just some clarifications i've been listening to Adele recently to xD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Shy Or Ateast I Thought   Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:05 pm

December 2nd 2010

Oh..my sister just walked in. "Y-yes?" I say. She placed a box on the ground and left. I opened it to see a pretty little ribbon. I shall use it as a diary mark! Well...it will no might just be a great 2011...hopefully. Well I guess since I like to sing...should I perform? I should perform! Maybe i'll do it today, tomorrow, the day after, the other day after....i'll sing a grand song! But...how will I perform if I may be infront of the whole town! Well...not the whole town but still!

Later

I am getting ready to go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will bring joy.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Shy Or Ateast I Thought 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Shy Or Ateast I Thought   Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Nice but sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy Or Ateast I Thought   Shy Or Ateast I Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shy Or Ateast I Thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: