Dream of Winx
REG: Hospital stay Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Hospital stay Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Hospital stay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Hospital stay Empty
PostSubject: REG: Hospital stay   REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi all:

so as of the time of this writing, I'm in the emergency room at my local hospital and this is after I went to get my picture taken for my Identification card.  I gave them an alert letting them know that I am extremely sensitive to flashing light, but thanks to the fact that the cameras are preset a certain way, there was no way to avoid the flashing light and I go figure had a sensory overload and hit the ground  and just in general not feeling good.  the situation was exacerbated by screaming children in the office where the identification photo was taken.  so I don't know if I'll be here for a few hours or a few days or what.  oh fun.

wish me well!

hugs:
Carly

*** UPDATE ***

they let me go with no diagnostic test run, do diagnosis in hand, no nothing telling me that if it got any worse to come back.  I seriously hate the medical care in this town.  I got home and shut off all the lights and killed all the things that make noise at around 16:42 this afternoon and am just now barely waking up and doing things or at least trying. at almost 02:00 the next day

** update on 06/09/17 -- Revision E.R. Visit**

so if you read above, you'll find that on wednesday I was in hospital emergency room after being overwhelmed by a flash of light to take my picture for a state photo identification card. on that wednesday they did nothing so today i call up the hospital's patients' rights people and the lady tells me that based on the fact that i'm still experiencing symptoms and the like, that is alarming and that she thought this does need further diagnostics. I've been through a CT scan, had blood drawn, had a heart test of some sort, and thus better and more thorough diagnostics. this is what we call a "revision", which means that it's basically a do over to fix or find what they didn't fix or find the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
REG: Hospital stay 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: REG: Hospital stay   REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 pm

i hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Hospital stay   REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks! I'm staying overnight to have more tests done in the morning. Those tests are 1) An MRI which provides a more detailed image of my brain. 2) an EEG which measures brain activity. Oh nun diagnostic tests. But this is better than the no test they ran on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Hospital stay   REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:29 am

Hi All:

I know I'm in violation of a rule somewhere (the doublepost rule) with this, but I do want to share a more detailed version of what happened on 6/07/2017.  Linked here is a recent entry to my "Nonverbal Blog on a Stick" hosted at the new Dream of Winx website.  hope this provides more insight than what's posted here since what's posted here was jammed out in the moment and not very detailed.

LINK: https://dreamwinx-online.ml/entry.php/11-Multiplicity-Entry-11-Photo-ID-Troubles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REG: Hospital stay   REG: Hospital stay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REG: Hospital stay
Page 1 of 1