Dream of Winx
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Step2010
Dream of Winx
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why 2z7kjh2

if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Empty
PostSubject: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:48 pm

if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why cody from the suite of zack and cody hes cool and funny
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
catiebuug

Fairy XP : 1

if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:40 am

maybe ariana grande or meghan trainor. they seem like cool people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 5:24 pm

I would love to be roomies with Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, or Ariana Grande. The reasons are: Dove Cameron is my role model Celeb. She is very inspirational and has taught me a lot in the past about not caring what other things of me and my personality and that I am unique and not a number on a scale. She is also an amazing singer just like the other two girls. Sofia, because she is also very inspirational and she is an amazing actor and singer, and I just lover her. Ariana because she is beautiful and really funny and amazing to hang with. She may be a little on the weird side but I am not judgmental about people. I don't judge them if they cuss, or if they want to support something else than I do. I really don't care. These girls are just so inspirational and I just love them for them and what they have taught me in my years of being a fan of theirs.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
catiebuug

Fairy XP : 1

PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 pm

i was literally about to post sofia or dove too!! same reasons. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 am

Cool! I just love them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why   if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you could be roomates with your favorite star who would it be with and why
Page 1 of 1