Dream of Winx
Gravity Falls Step2010
Dream of Winx
Gravity Falls Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Gravity Falls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 am

It will be a bit jumbled, i'll be using my OCs as replacements, so you'll be seeing some INTERESTING names! This is OBVIOUSLY, based off of Gravity Falls! Lets do this!

Tourist Trapped
Hi there! My name is Jake Pines, and the girl about to puke is my sister, Jenevi. And right now, were being chased by a creature of unimaginable horror! But, don't worry, there's a PERFECTLY logical explanation!

Jake and Jenevi look up at their Grunkle George. "Who wants to hammer these signs up in the 'scary' part of the woods?" He asked.
"Not it!"
"Not it!"
"Also not it!"
"Nobody asked you, Sally." George said as he looked at the female. "I know and im comfortable with that!"
"How about you, Sarah?" George stared at Sarah Corduroy. "I would....but I can't....reach it!" Sarah laughed. "I'd fire all of you if I could."
"Okay, eenie, meenie, miney, YOU!" George pointed at Jake. "Aw, come on! Grunkle George, whenever im in those woods I feel like im being watched! AND, this town gives me the creeps! And its weird! And yesterday, my mosquito bite spelled out 'Beware'!" Jake said as he showed George his mosquito bite. "Kid, that says BEWARB!"

Ok, thats just part one, but how is it? Im trying to not make it ALOT like the show, but its hard! So, of course, this part is ALOT like the show, but I tried to not make it alot like it. So give me some credit!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Gravity Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Falls   Gravity Falls Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Tourist Trapped Part 2
Jake sighed as he hammered on the signs. "Nobody believes anything I say..." He heard a ding as he hammered on the tree. "Huh?" He tapped on it. He put his hand on it and cleaned the dust off. He opened the tree up. There were 2 switches. "Woah.." He flipped both switches. Then, behind him, the ground opened up. He turned around and looked in the ground. "What..?" He saw a book, an old book, with six fingers on it, with a black 3 on it. "Wowie!" He picked it up, and blew on it, dust flew off it. He began to read aloud. "Its been 8 months since i've began to investigate the weird happenings of Gravity Falls, Oregon." He read more, then he read. "Trust no one?" He repeated himself, slightly "There is no one you can trust.." Jenevi popped up behind him. "WHAT'CHA READING, JAKE!" She screamed. Jake screamed, startled. "Its nothing!" Jake said quickly, hiding the journal. "Its nothing!" Jenevi mimicked her twin. Jake sighed. "Lets go somewhere private.."

Still, ya know, trying not to make it exactly like the show. I should have skipped this episode...
Back to top Go down

Gravity Falls
Page 1 of 1