Dream of Winx
Little Depressed Solor Step2010
Dream of Winx
Little Depressed Solor Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Little Depressed Solor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Little Depressed Solor Empty
PostSubject: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Based on 'Solor's Story' the second continuation, we will probably have ALOT!

In this story Solor is a self concious fairy who STILL GOES to Alfea with the same friends from the original. She starves herself, self harms, and is lonely. Her roommates barely speak to her.

How did she become such a depressed fairy?

Well we'll be exploring that in teh prologue
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Little Depressed Solor 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Can't wait! SO excited.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm

De Prologue

I cried as Rose kicked and punched me. The teachers weren't around. I screamed.

Then she got ready and slapped me really hard. I screeched in a awnser.

She had an evil grin as she walked off.

That was a terrible day.

My life SUCKS!
I mean I would go way in depth but
I SUCK!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 5:44 pm

That is so sad. I know the perfect song for Solor hahaha which also describes my life in a way because everyone hurts me with words or gestures. I might put the song in my story soon, unless I already did which I probably did.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:00 pm

I WANNA HEAR THE SONG *cough* I NEEDA STOP COUGHING IM NOT EVEN SICK WUUUUT

my signature officially goes with this story ;-; rip happy solor

Chapter 1: POEM CONTEST FOR EMOTIONAL PEOPLE
I sighed as I finished curling my hair and layed flat on my pure white and clean bed. I then decided i'd go outside for some fun, I mean its Alfea, Alfea is fun, right?

Someone handed me a...uh....flyer? Yep! Its for the, (TITLE OF CHAPTER DA-DUR) I shrugged and decided i'd sign up.

Glorious Timeskip

I sighed as I walked onto the stage. I began to speak.

"I've said I am a Shooting Star,

I stand up

True and

Bright and

Tall.

But Shooting Stars don't go to far before they

Break and

Burn and

Fall." I was crying, everyone laughed. "NOBODY FEELS THAT WAY, SOLARIA NUTJAB!" I recongnized the voice, Rose.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 7:11 pm

OH no! Solor look out!
And btw the song is called Silent Scream by Anna Blue. Look it up. it is sad but it says a lot. Also, so Alone by Anna Blue is another good one. Tell me what you think. I love them.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 6:58 pm

I will look it up, right after this chapter.

Chapter 2: Is That Who I Think It Is?

I gulped. "Rose..." I muttered. Then I noticed something above me, OH GOD! A WATER BUCKET! ITS BEING ACTIVATED BY ROSE! "Sigh..." Then I was covered in water. I immediately looked at my arms, makeup is, GONE!

Crab...

Rose looked shocked when she looked at my arms, I ran off back to Alfea, crying.

Rose dosen't really care anyways, she only acted like she cared for the publicity and popularity.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 am

Awe. Poor solor. I just wanna give her a big,hug right,now
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 8:12 am

There is like 1 reasons some stories of mine haven't been updated, just a reminder. You don't have to comment and give me feedback but its more helpful so I know what to fix and if I should continue. Oh and I might discontinue this one, me changed the plot so I might just rename or whatever. If I do it might just be called 'Insanity And Depression' so yeah CHAPTER 3 CHANGES EVERYTHING IN MY EYES! Considering im normal Smile Its very gruesome, YOU ARE HEAVILY WARNED! i wrote this all before school so yayyy

Chapter 3: Bumper Umper (COULD NOT THINK)

I bumped into, JDJFJJRIRIYIII BELLA! WHAT! "Hi..?" I said shyly. "OH MAH GERD! SOLOR! I MISSED YOU!!" I forgot how loud she was...she hugged me tightly as I pushed her off. She looked surprised. "Solor you okay?" She asked me worriedly.

I nodded my head as I pushed her out of my way and I ran into my room and slammed my door. I gripped my knife and put it to my wrist. "SOLOR! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE THE SILVER BLADE ON YOUR WRIST! I KNOW HOW YOU ARE!" I heard Bella. I growled as I threw it at the door. "YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF MY BELLA!" I yelled as I started to become dizzy. THUMP!

NOONES POV

Bella immediately broke the door as she heard the thumb. She saw Solor on the ground, unstable. The star fairy was screaming as her outfit kept changing from her usual to her alternate outfit. "SOLOR!" Bella yelled. Solor began to laugh insanely, telling which one won. "Oh crab...I gotta tell Headmistress Faragonda!" Bella yelled as she worriedly ran to get Headmistress Faragonda.

Solor's Pov
I felt which one won, it was my alternate side. Lets just say, it gets a bit....bloody.

I felt an insane smile on my face. I grabbed the knife, immediately, I looked like a killer. Which, I guess I was.

I heard Rose laughing and giggling all about ME! Oh well she's got another thing coming.

NOONE'S POV

Bella looked at Solor in the halls stabbing Rose. She was in horror, she didn't see the plain blue eyes she had seen before, instead, they were insanely blood red eyes.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET ROSE! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BULLIED ME ALL THOSE YEARS OR ELSE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Solor yelled as she stabbed Rose again.

Rose fell down on the ground.

Solor's Pov
I grinned widely as I looked at Rose's dead body. "Oh would'cha look at that....Poor Ol' Rose is dead..." I began to giggle insanely as it turned into fits of laughter. "Solor......" I turned to see Bella in fear. "Oh whats wrong? AFRAID OF A LITTLE FUN, ARE WE?!" I teased Bella. Bella shook her head as she pointed to my eyes. I immediately understood her. "Oh no....it went to far...I was warned...I wasn't supposed to let that happen....I failed..." Immediately, I went back to normal. Everyone stared at me in horror. Headmistress Faragonda just looked.....afraid. No. She couldn't be. Bella just cried. CRIED?! DIDN'T ROSE BULLY HER TO!?? Or was it all a game....I growled as I lifted her by her hair. I looked her straight in the eyes. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING??" I yelled at her. "You..changed. YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! THIS ISN'T YOU!" She screamed at me, I put her down. I just screamed inside my hands. Bella's eyes turned back to fear as she saw me walk back into my room, with the bloody knife.

I cried as I finished cutting. I really am a failure, aren't I? I should've just....REALLY BELLA?! I groaned as I opened the door. Bella smiled but it quickly faded as she went into my room, uninvited but I guess its alright. I mean, its my room, isn't it? She shivered in fear as she saw the decor. "What are you doing here?" I asked Bella. "Im worried, so im gonna sleep in here tonight." She stated simply. "Not a good idea. When the other sides in control, there's no way you can stop her or she'll......kill ya." I smiled insanely as I looked away. My eyes kept flickering from blue to red. "Solor, I want an explanation." Bella yelled at me. "WHY?! ISN'T IT GREAT! THE WORLD IS FINALLY BRIGHT FOR ME, AND YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION!" I yelled as my eyes continued to change color. She sighed. "I want an EXPLANATION!" She yelled again. I growled. "Fine! When I was about..8, I was kidnapped by this....killer. He tried to turn me into one of him...he was coldhearted. And...he suceeded. I didn't know what to do when I finally snapped and killed him. You see, he seemed to be a wizard of sorts.." I explained, Bella looked at me with sympathy, which was quickly replaced with anger. "YOU KEPT THAT FROM ME?! WHY?!" She screamed.

I grabbed the knife. *INTENSE MUSIC PPL* My eyes stopped changing color, they were red. I grinned crazily. "Oh, only to keep you safe, but hey, your never safe, now are you?" I walked towards her with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 9:24 am

I love this story. 

But now I'm scared. Oh geez. Remind me bot to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Now i understand why my friends at school call me creepy Very Happy lol

Chapter 4: Chaotic

Bella looked at me in fear. #Triggered (IM SORRY AHAHAHA XD) I held the knife up. Before I could end her life, she ran out of the room. I still had the insane grin on my face as I heard Bella running to Headmistress Faragonda's office. I looked at myself in the mirror, immediately, flashbacks played in my head.

FLASHBACK 1
I threw the knife at her in anger, how dare she use that whip on such a fragile child. My mommy looked afraid, then lifeless, as it hit her. I grinned sadistically as I laughed. "Now that mommy's gone...I can get daddy to go bye-bye...." I said as I saw daddy run into the room. "What did you do?!!?" He yelled at me, whip in hand. "Expected." I muttered as I got the bloody knife and threw it him. He fell down. I realized what I had done as the insanity left me. I immediately cried. What did I just....do.

FLASHBACK 2
I was in my room, playing with Bella. She had never activated my insanity, which is awesome. "Solor, wheres your mommy and daddy?" She asked, at this time, I was 6 years old. Unreal, indeed. "They were....eliminated.." I muttered as a grin spread across my face. The brown haired best friend of mine looked at me in fear but she went back to her usual happiness. I smiled at her and we continued to play 'Ponies'

FLASHBACK 3

I walked into the middle school and saw Rose. Now she most likely will activate my insanity. I growled as I looked at her. Bella walked up to me. "Ello?! Earth to Solor!" She laughed as I looked at her. "I saw Rose..." I muttered as I felt a sudden urge to kill her. I ran out, and ran to an abandoned house. I felt me getting unstable. I then became dizzy as I began to scream as my outfit changed. Lets call it...me being an unstable freak!

I felt the smile fade. Bella was behind me, with Headmistress Faragonda. I began to growl. I know I have powers, maybe its time I use them.

"Solor...you are expelled." I heard Headmistress Faragonda say. "You are unstable."

I began to mutter words of a spell and aimed it at Headmistress Faragonda.

Bella stood there in fear. I had a sadistic grin plastered onto my face.

"I WILL NOT BE EXPELLED!" I yelled as the lights flickered on and off, and the door locked. I teleported Headmistress Faragonda, somewhere, far far away.

"Solor! Stop! Please!" Bella screamed at me. I began to see clearly again. "I.......what.........oh my....." I was in fear of myself.

"Your eyes, uh....they are still red..." Bella stood there, behind a chair.

I began to cough up blood. Instead of crying, I laughed.

Bella began to look in her book of fairy disorders.

BOOK OF FAIRY DISORDERS INSANITAYY
One who has this disorder is considered dangerous. They make up a lie of how they became the way they are. When they cough up blood, they know whats happening. No, they aren't dying. They are becoming stable, meaning they can switch from insane to well...normal.

Bella sighed in relief. "Finally...its all over..." I smiled as I sat down.

BUT NOT FOR LONG CAUSE I HATE STUPID ENDINGS LIKE THESE ON MY STORIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Okay...yeah...Solor needs help. 911 I would like to report a insane fairy on the loose created by Stephanie. Hahaha. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Yeah, she really does need help. XD but me being me, THINGS R ABOUT TO GET REAL!!

Chapter 5: WELL DARN!

I began to do the flickering, AGAIN! "What...this isn't supposed to happen..." I said.
Bella began to be in fear she read. "For one last time.....oh my god...oh my god...oh my god.." Bella looked at me "SOLOR! YOUR GONNA BE INSANE FOREVER!" Bella yelled. But it was to late.

I laughed crazily as I threw a handful of knives at Bella, which were to fast.

Bella layed flat on the ground.

IM SORRY
WELL DARN!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Omg. NO Bella!!!! Solor! Why?????
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Chapter 6: I Dunno What To Call It

I looked at my bloody attire. I grinned as I saw a few girls talking about me.

"That loser.
"She's so weird."

Their names were: Ruby and Mika.

I grinned as I went behind Ruby. I got my shoelace and put it around her neck. Mika looked at me in fearl
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Oh dear. Not again.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 9:40 pm

IM DONE WITH CHAPTER NAMES

Chapter 7

I got my knife out as I stabbed Mika.
No wittnesses...perfect.

I then stabbed Ruby in the head as I ran into my room.

I heard screams outside of my room.

I walked outside and they looked at my bloody clothes. "Your under arrest!" One of them said. I grinned widely as I threw knives at all of them. "Now, where were we?" I heard a teacher. I get a lighter out of my pocket as I turn it on, I put the flame on one of the bodies. I then turned it off as I jumped out a window.

k then
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 7:07 am

Okay that is just mean. Why in the world would you do that for? Poor solor. Someone get who ever is possessing her, put of her. This isn't like her. Get that spell or whatever away from her.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:23 am

its a disorder woman XD IM SORRY
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:07 am

Hahha it's fine. It's actually kinda funny. I'm sorry for solor and the ones she killed but in the background I'm laughing. Sorry I'm mean sometimes. I have a dark side hidden. Rofl
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Lol SAMEEE
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Hahahaha yay twinzees
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:47 pm

well uh

IM NOT DEAD KKKKKKKKKK XD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 5:38 am

That's good but I didn't say you were hahha.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Ik lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Depressed Solor   Little Depressed Solor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Depressed Solor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: