Dream of Winx
Solor's Story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Solor's Story Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Solor's Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello everyone! So I am Stephanie (duhh) and here is where my story writing began (sorta, it was a sequel story) Enjoy Solor's Story. Smile Im keeping it the way it was to show how far i've come from the worst grammar EVER to how it is now Smile Lets get started. REMEMBER, IT DOES GET INTENSE, NO KIDDING

Once Solor got into Alfea she had to listen to the speech given by Ms.Faragonda she asked Ms.Faragonda a question "How do we earn Charmix/Magic winx ive heard of it but never knew how to get it" Solor asked then Ms.Faragonda replied "Ah excellent question Solor you must overcome your fears to earn Charmix/Magic winx now hurry on to your dorms and remember classes start in a few days" then Solor went to her dorm and saw her roomate in the room first "Hi im Solor and you must be Bella" then Bella replied "Yep thats me and what is your power mine's Love" Solor replied "My power is Stars" then the other girls in the dorm arrived they all said "Hello" then one of them asked what where there names then Solor replied "Im Solor nice to meet you" then Bella replied "Im Bella nice to see more freindly faces around" then one of the other girl replied "Im Alice now LEAVE" Solor and Bella walked up to Alice and asked "Why should she leave" then Solor and Bella got into an arguement with Alice then Alice used her magic on Solor "How about you leave" then Solor said in her mind "Star blast" with her arms aimed at Alice then griselda walked in and asked Solor, Bella, Alice to come to the Ms.Faragonda's office then Solor started telling Ms.Faragonda that Alice started it by telling someone to leave then Ms.Faragonda was worried and said "Solor, Bella your dismissed but Alice we have to have a talk" then Solor and Bella went to there dorm talking along the way.

omg my grammar though
og
what even
what was my grammar
There were 0 stops like
what
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Your grammar seems fine. I remember most of this story when you used to post it on other forums but this is a great reminder. I can't wait for other parts to be posted so I can see how it continues on.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:27 pm

I decided i'll post every part when I get a chance to so hey
Thats everyday lol (kinda, cause we know school is starting soon) so im gonna like ya know
post the next part

Solor asked everyone in the dorm if they knew why Alice was being mean they all responded "I dont know she dosent seem like a nice fairy"

Solor then went to Ms.Faragonda's office but first she knocked on the door then Ms.Faragonda said "Come in" Ms.Faragonda said Solor asked Ms.Faragonda if there was a secret behind Alice's past then Ms.Faragonda said "Well it was a long time ago when the ancestral witches were destroying Alice's planet cause they knew she holded a powerful power stronger then the dragon flame then her parent's died in the battle and the rest I dont know.." Solor was shocked of this amazing discovery and ran to her dorm and asked Alice to come to her room Alice was surprised and said "Ok....." Solor then told Alice that she knows Alice's story.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:35 pm

I forgot to say that I really like your profile picture. I am also a fan of Sabrina Carpenter.
Also, I do remember this part too. But it is nice to reread it for a good memory refresher. I will now and wait patiently, or try to anyway, for the next part.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:38 pm

I actually reread the story for old times sake on Phebie's forum
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:42 pm

I would too. It is fun to reread things that you like. I do it all the time when I am bored or come across something that it has been a while since I last saw it. its fun and time consuming.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Agreed.
But were getting off topic (in so many ways) lol so im gonna wait for cake time :p
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Not totally off topic but we are talking a little about different things. I will just wait for the next part of the story. Whenever you get a chance to send it. Smile You are really good at this. Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 pm

After Solor told Alice everything she learned about Alice she asked the girl from earlier what her name was the girl awnsered "Oh almost forgot im Ama" Solor then asked the rest of the girls there names one of the girls said "Haha oh how silly oh me im Mika" one of the other girls said "Oh me i--im Ruby" then another girl said "Im Caroline also you have to watch out cause im a prankster" Solor giggled at the remark Caroline did and said "So guys what are your powers" Caroline laughed at Solor and said "Were not boys but my power is Life" Solor replied "Im from earth so yeah sorry if I offended you girls but Caroline thats a cool power" Ama was getting tired and changed back to the right subject and said "Well Solor my power is The Ocean im kinda special in andros for saving the mermaids but I wasn't born there" Mika then awnsered Solor's question "Im the fairy of Diamonds" Ruby also awnsered the question given by Solor "Its kinda obvious my power is Ru--Rubies" Alice decided to awnser Solor's question "Well y

Part 4: Bella got up early and went outside and saw someone hurting a girl Bella ran over to the girl and helped her and then Solor woke up and looked out the window she gasped and said "Oh no my freind and a girl are outside wait what the..." Solor ran outside to see an old freind and was suprised but introduced them "Bella this is Mandy Mandy this is Bella" Bella didnt like Mandy and ran into the forest with but first hit Mandy Solor then yelled "Wait Bella come back" Mandy and Solor then ran after Bella Solor saw a note on the ground and read it out loud "You guys will NEVER find me sincerely, Bella" Mandy then felt magic energy and said "Solor this way" she pointed to the right and ran that way Solor followed behind her they saw Bella hurting a innocent kid Solor then had to do something and casted a spell "ESSENCE OF STARS" Solor then fainted Bella then laughed at Solor Mandy had to do something and casted her most powerful spell to break the darknes in Bella's heart "DESTROY THE DARKNESS IN BELLA'S HEART" Bella

I put 3 and 4 in this for many reasons.
Anyways guys, I still can't get over my grammar :p
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Yay longer parts! I liked it! Some of these parts are a little blurry from when I read it previously but now I understand and get it fully and remember. It seems good. I hope things work out for Solor and Bella. Friends shouldn't fight.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:46 am

Now 3 more parts cause im lame and don't want anyone waiting for 472929 years lol

Part 5: After the craziness of yesterday Solor got up late and didnt have anything to wear to the dance that day so she asked Bella and Alice if they had anything she could wear to the dance Alice sad "No sorry" but Bella replied this "How about we shop for PERFECT dresses" Solor replied to Bella saying "But were going to be late for class if we shop" Bella replied "I ment after class" then Solor facepalmed and said "Of course" Bella asked all of the girls if they wanted to go search for love but none of them wanted to go search for love except for Solor Bella saw a witch outside and told Solor so Solor ran outside and yelled to the witch "Get out of HERE" Bella used her powers she yelled "LOVE ESSENCE" but the spell didnt work and Solor and Alice had only one option to use to attack to overcome there fears but then a true fear of Solor came out in her face she was scared but calmed down and attacked her fear overcoming it Solor had glowed brighter then any other star and earned Charmix/Magic winx Solor looked at herself in shock but looked at the witch yelling "STARS OF LIGHT" the witch yelled at Solor and Bella "I will return silly fairies"
Bella and Solor went back to there dorm sad they missed the dance they went to bed
the next day Solor woke up and looked at her class shedule Solor grouned and said "No not a test to see if were powerful enough to fight extreme villains" Bella woke up a few minutes after then looked at her shedule and said "YAY a test to see if were powerful enough to fight very powerful villains" Solor changed into her clothes walking outside the Ms.Faragonda gave everyone a speech "Everyone this test is to see if your powerful enough to defeat strong villains" to girls started and saw they had to attack a pack of wolves one of then didnt care and yelled "ROSE PETAL" one of then did care and yelled "SHPERE OF KINDNESS" they both failed then it was Solor's turn she had to attack a ball she yelled to the ball well aiming at it with her hands "STAR BLAST" she passed but then Mika and Alice arrived hoping they wouldnt be laughed at it was Bella's turn she had to attack a statue of cupid she was heartbroken but yelled "LOVE ENERGY" she had passed but then it was Alice's turn she had to attack a globe she yelled "SPACE BLANK" she also passed but then the witch who sorta attacked Solor and Bella appeared.

Part 6: The witch attacked Mika and Alice as they werent paying attention Solor yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION CHARMIX" Solor had transformed in to charmix but then one of Bella's biggest fears appears Solor glares at the witch angrily and yells realy angrily "STARS OF THE ELEMENTS" the witch yells at Solor attacking her yelling "DARK FORCE Solor shields herself and Bella Ms.Faragonda saw who the witch realy was it was her frreind from a long time ago Ms.Faragonda asked her freind why she was hurting her students but then Bella's fear kicks her Bella yells at her fear "THATS IT LOVE BLAST" her fear was gone she had earned her charmix Mika and Alice awoke and saw how beutifal Bella was they were kinda jelous then the so called freind of Ms.Faragonda attacks Ms.Faragonda Solor getting angry and Bella getting mad they converge there powers yelling "CHARMIX CONVERGENCE" they fainted while the witch was almost defeated she teleported back to her lair Mika took Ms.Faragonda and Solor to Nurse Ophelia well Alice took Bella to Nurse Ophelia a little late a few hours later they all woke up Solor looking confused Ms.Faragonda looking well normal Bella also looking confused Mika and Alice told them everything they all went back to there dorm
Solor went to bed but Bella was reading the book of fairies she examined each transformation slowly she was fascinated.

Part 7: After the fight of yesterday Bella ask's Solor if she wants to learn about there other transformations and go to the archive Solor awnsers saying "Duh" then Solor got out of pj's wearing her casual look then Bella does the same they both walk out of there Dorm going to the archive first whislt looking at the book of fairies. Mika and Caroline spy on Solor and Bella like they were being forced to then Solor saw Mika and said "Oh hey Mika is Caroline with you I wanna tell her something very important also im gonna tell you it the full moon is next saturday I dont want you guys to miss out" the Mika says nervously "No...." then Solor remebers that the last full moon put Mika and Caroline in a trance she then said "star essence" then Mika fell out of the trance then Bella saw a book glowing she grabbed it then She and Solor went back to there dorm.

Ok thats really long but...yeah. I still don't want you all waiting for 472929 years lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:16 am

Haha thanks for the three parts. They we're great. Can't wait for the next parts to be posted. yay.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 am

Thanks Ash!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Anytime!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:38 pm

PART 8: Solor was just sitting down reading the book Bella found when Mika came in with Caroline saying "Hey nerd hahaha" then Solor said "Ha ha so funny Mika nice joke" then countinued reading the book then Caroline laughed and said "You caught us ha ha" then Ama came in crying then Solor asked Ama why she was crying Ama said "Well my um Mother is leaving me and my father and you know summer break is here I thought I would get to spend sometime with my parents" then Solor frowned but made a smile a second after then said "how about you guys sorry agin haha come to earth with me" then everybody said "Awesome im  going with you" then Solor made a portal to earth they all went through it then Bella walked in feeling betrayed but remembered last time she got angry with them and went through it to she saw the others going to Solor's house and so she ran to them saying "Hey guys haha" Solor said "hey Bella" then Ally opened the door and saw Solor she said "Hello my darling guess you payed me a visit now" then Solor said "yep can we come in" Ally said "of course Solor" then Austin saw Solor and hugged her and said "Oh my darling I have missed you also who are your freinds" Solor awnsered her Father saying "oh almost forget this is Bella, Mika, Ruby, Caroline, Ama" Ally said "Wow you already have great freinds but I heard there was another freind could she come after school ends" then Solor said "Oh Alice she could not come she had important tasks to attend to" then Ally and Austin said "Oh okay" then a few weeks later it was time to go back to Alfea the girls repacked there bags and went back to Alfea.

PART 9: All of the girls end up in the same place but then a Witch named Darkina shows up yelling at Ama "You think EVERYONE can swim well time to find out muhahahaha" Solor and Bella look at there phones then they both get a call from there parents Ally and Austin were in trouble and Bella's whole planet was in trouble they told the others it was something realy important so Solor and Bella yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION CHARMIX" and they flew to there home Solor saw a Witch that was about to attack her mom but she got infront of her mom and the Witch's spell hurt Solor real badly she almost died but she glowed bright transforming into Enchantix Solor yelled "STAR OF ENCHANTIX" at the Witch the Witch teleported to her hideout but Bella saw everyone being attacked by a very powerful Witch Bella saw how everyone felt she focused her energy yelling "LOVE ESSENCE" everyone was safe but Bella fell to the ground glowing so brght it was brighter than the sun Bella had gotten Enchantix she felt like she achieved her goal but knowing this was the last time she would see Solor she cried but then the strongest wave of the ocean swirled through Solor and Bella making them MERMAIDS so when everytime they touch water they turn into mermaids glad they still had there powers they ran to Ama asking for help Mika seeing a kid in danger felt scared to help but got over it glowing she had Charmix she flew to the Kid she saved the kid but then Mika felt the essence of the ocean making her a Mermaid just like Bella and Solor Ruby was drowning her worst fear was herself drowning she then felt brave enough to talk she said "Hello" making the water her new found life she was a mermaid Caroline was talking to her tutor getting bored she used her powers on her tutor her tutor said "Caroline missala taya FOCUS" Caroline was getting so mad that her tutor called hey by her full name she used her full power on him so that the Tutor would fall she laughed as he fell but then was interuppted of her fun when Solor and Bella came in saying "We didn't do anything to deserve detention ugh" Caroline greeted then but then Caroline got a text saying meet unknown in your dorm Caroline screamed so loud all of Alfea could hear it at night Caroline snuck out of the tutor's room and went to her dorm seeing a note saying "watch out mermaidix is new to you MUHAHAHAHAAA" Caroline was scared but then realized she had turn into a mermaid Ama turned on the light and went to go see how Caroline was she saw Caroline's tail she then said " Caroline oh my goodness your a mermaid to" Caroline said "Well now I am what do I do" but then Alice came in saying "Hey anybody here" Ama used her magic to hide Caroline's tail but her spell didn't last long so Alice saw Caroline's tail but then the essence of the water swept through her then Alice became a mermaid.

well then #DangGurl what is my life
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Yay! two new parts. I wonder what will happen next. I am just waiting on the time for someone to turn on someone or the time for some one to disappear or something. Sometimes I just expect that and I don't know why. Man I love these stories.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Part 10: Once all the girls had there Mermaid tails Ama had to teach them how to use there tails so Ama took them to Andros but then a storm rose upon Andros Solor and Bella looked both ways then yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION- wait" Ama then said "You guys can still transform" but then Solor said "How about we become a true group of fairies hmm what should our group name be oh yeah MAGIC TRANSFORMATION ENCHANTIX" then Bella also yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION ENCHANTIX" they both looked at the storm to see if there was anything fishy and there was a witch was controlling the storm the witch kept laughing until Solor yelled "STAR ENCHANT" Bella also yelled "LOVE CURSE" the witch fell into the ocean of andros the yelled "TORNADO" "INFINOTE ECHO" a fairy yelled at the witch causing the witch to explode then Solor and Bella said "Mermaidix" then they were back in the Ocean of Andros then Ama said "Guys haha look what you have thought me Solor anyways Guys I have an important announcement im the princess of Oceanaria" all of the girls gasped then looked at Ama angrily then yelled at her then Ama started crying saying "Com- wait nevermind you aren't true freinds your just punty little NERDS" then Solor yelled at Ama saying "Well you kept that from US your freinds but I guess you never trusted us which I understand" then Ama used her magic on solor putting Solor in grave danger saying "Oh really now how do you understand" then Solor said "Ama you dont k-know wh-what your doing no noo NOOOOO ugh thats it im done MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX"then Ama said "Ha dont think your powerful enough to beat me" then Solor yelled "FAIRYDUST" Solor then used her fairydust on Ama but it didn't work so Ama was doing something she thought was right then Bella swimmed in yelling "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Mika had also joined in yelling "MAGIC REALMIX CHARMIX" Solor then had a risky idea and told the others "Guys I think we might have to k-kill Ama" Bella said "No way" then Ruby said "I agree with Bella for once" then Solor said "Then its decided lets do a convergence of our positive feelings instead" then Caroline said "Ok lets do this" then Solor and the rest of the girls yelled "Positive convergence" accidently knocking Ama out making the negative energy in her stronger then Solor said gently "Mermaidix" then she was a mermaid again so the others and Solor went back to Alfea but a few weeks later Ama was there in Alfea Solor saw hee first then got in defense mode calling for Ruby and Mika and Bella but of course the other girls too they all got a text from there parents except for Solor and Bella.

PART 11: Ama flyed to Soloria then casted a spell on everyone she laughed then at Alfea Solor dreamt of her being a Mythix fairy then she woke up when Bella screamed at the news saying "Soloria my home planet no no NOOOOOO" then Solor said annoyed "Bella be quiet im trying to sleep anyways GO TO SLEEP" then Bella said rudely "While you dont have to be so rude Solor" Solor went back to bed so angry she wanted to curse Bella for being annoying then Mika slammed the door to Solor and Bella's room door saying "Bella, Solor we NEED to go to Soloria right now Ama has casted a spell upon Soloria" Solor said "No im totally going to curse you both for annoying me while im trying to sleep besides its like 10 o clock" then Bella said "Fine curse me I dont care" Mika said the same thing so Solor cursed them then Solor said "The curse will wear off at 6 in the morning now goodnight" the curse was a curse that made Mika and Bella not talk Bella was trying to talk then at 6 in the morning they talked Solor woke up angry at Mika and Bella so she blasted a spell at them Bella saw how angry Solor was then said "Lets go do something to Solor that will make her rude" then Mika said "No way BYE" then ran out the door scared of Bella Solor came back madder than ever blasting Bella with her strongest spell and said "Dont ever annoy me when im trying to sleep or this is going to happen again" the Bella blasted a spell at Solor of course Solor saw it coming she dodged it then Ama walked in saying "Well well well if it isn't Solor and Bella the nerds" Solor yelled without Bella "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Bella walked out betraying her freind Solor didn't care anymore then said "How about we take this outside" so the battle went outside Mika was mad that Bella wasn't there to help so she yelled "MAGIC REALMIX CHARMIX" Ama yelled "OCEAN OF DARKNESS" Solor dodged it then Bella came outside saying "Solor im sorry" then Solor said "No im sorry" then Ama hit Solor with a spell that made her fall to the ground Mika yelled "DIAMOND BLAST" the spell hit Ama making her fall Solor got up cofident and yelled "STAR E-" she fell again and fainted she heard a voice in her head saying "Solor focus on your magic energy something stronger than mythix will happen to you" so Solor focused on her magic energy she had become the guardian of the stars she was powerfuler she woke up Solor looked different her brown hair turned yellow Bella and Mika gasped Ama knew that Solor had gotten stronger so she casted one of her strongest spells at Solor so Solor yelled "STAR GUARDIAN SHIELD" Bella had known the guardian of the moon was solor the guardian of the moon's daughter Bella said "Solor come here" but then Ama blasted Bella so Bella was serverely hurt Solor cried but then yelled "STARS OF THE PLANETS I COMMAND YOU ATTACK AMA" Solor fainted but her attack worked but Ama wasn't 'defeated' Ama flew away with a plan to make Solor evil.

hi. Random update on me, im watching Boy Meets World.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:15 am

whoa

i dont think i could right that much in one part xD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 am

I legit just copy and paste it

it always looked so short before

now its so long
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:26 am

I see, did you right it on wattpad or something?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:29 am

No. I wrote it on another forum actually
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 am

I see

you're doing a great job though
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Thanks!

PART 12: Solor went to earth when she had gotten a text from Bella saying "Solor I heard that Ama is just trying to protect her family we must make her believe that we aren't mean" Solor dropped her phone she crushed her phone cause of that lie she yelled "SERIOUSLY THATS NOT TRUE" then Mary came walking over to Solor saying "What the your back YESS lets go horse back riding" Solor said "Um uh I have something to tell you" then Mary said "And that is" Solor whispered to her freind Mary "Im a fairy PLEASE dont tell anyone if you do im gonna blast ya" then Mary said "Im Ama" Solor pulled Ama trough the portal to Magix where she yelled "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Ama said "Ha your going to act different around me very soon so toodles" Bella and Mika walked out when they saw Solor Bella yelled to Solor "Hey Solor why are you in your Enchantix" Solor flew down untransforming saying "Ama was here then she wasn't but she said I would act differently around her soon I dont know what she ment by that" Bella said "What if shes planning to turn you into a popsicle" Solor facepalmed and said "Of course why didn't I think of that" then Ama appeared again teleporting Solor into her lair Ama laughed Solo said "STAR BREAK" light was shining so she walked out but Ama got her and turned her evil Bella was walking to where Ama was spelling Solor Bella yelled "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Ama said to Bella "Oh your to late Solor's mine now cause shes EVIL" Bella said to Ama "Why did you do this all to us I thought we were freinds but I guess not" then Solor in her mind was talking to Bella while the Solor on the outside was blasting Bella while Bella was trying to fly away then Ama said evily "The magic dimension is going to be mine and theres nothing you can do about it" then Solor said to Ama "Ugh Bella is like litterly so weak shes so boring FIND ANOTHER FAIRY" then Ama said to Solor "The only strong fairy is Ruby" so Solor teleported Ruby there Solor laughed evily then Bella told Ruby that Solor was under some kind of spell then Ruby said "Solor this isn't you and I dont want to attack you so leave me alone" then Solor said to Ruby "Whats the fun in that STAR OF THE NIGHT" the spell knocked Ruby out then Solor said "Ha take that little fairy" Bella decided to use her FairyDust on Solor "FAIRYDUST" Bella poured her fairydust on Solor hoping it would work but it didn't Solor in her mind was trying to do something to stop the spell she couldn't do anything but her head was swirling of thoughts of her being evil for her whole life she couldn't take it anymore but yell "POWER OF STARS BREAK THIS SPELL IM DONE WITH BEING TAUNTED BY THIS TERRIBLE FEELING" her chant didn't work her heart on the outside was black completely black but on the inside it was yellow a bright yellow so Solor just gave up the darkside took her heart over she wasn't herself anymore the spell was gone but her evil and mean attitude was still there Solor bullied her freinds constantly she laughed at them she would blast them her postive evergy turned into negative energy she was so rude that she got exspelled from Alfea Solor said something to herself that wasn't going to be good for Alfea she said "Well they exspelled me then il destroy them" she was really evil that the girls could barely even stop her Bella said to Solor "Solor please come back to us well go dark colors like you well do anything" Solor didn't want to take avantage of her offer so she yelled and waved her hands at Bella "DARK STARS" Solor laughed at her freind Bella was serverely hurt Solor regretted what she did but it didn't mattar cause Alfea didn't know what was going to happen next so Solor made a secret lair where she could plan her plans so she could destroy Alfea and Red Fountain cause now she only trusted the Cloud Tower Witches but she didn't trust there headmistress and pre headmistresses so she took them to oblivion where they could never escape the she laughed at her freinds though deep down in her heart she regretted it all.

Bam! I've amazed you, right? Lol
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Solor's Story 2z7kjh2

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:46 am

yes

i am very amazed
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:39 pm

PART 13: Solor decided to make everyone think shes dead by making a clone of herself she laughed wickedly and grinned so she teleported to Alfea she summoned her clone there the clone looked dead so Solor's plan was going to work "Lets see how they feel now" Solor said as she saw a figure walking out the door Solor turned herself invisible it was Bella who was walking outsode she saw Solor's clone she cried Bella ran into the forest were she saw Solor's lair she ran inside but then Solor appeared she laughed evily and said "You fell into my trap Bella the fair- no not fairy WITCH" Bella gasped and said "Im not a witch how dare you" Solor blasted a spell at Bella so Bella had no choice but to yell "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Solor laughed and said "Oh yeah forgot to mention I took your powers away so DARK STAR BLAST" Bella fell she screamed she yelled nobody heard her except for Caroline so Caroline ran to where she heard all the racket from when she got there she said "Oh great im here to save not fight im out then" so Caroline teleported out of there then Solor yelled "STAR CAGE" now Bella was trapped in a cage Solor then teleported Bella into a hole next to her lair Bella couldn't escape Solor went back to Alfea seeing all of Alfea gather around her clone so Solor yelled "STAR OF DARKNESS" her spell hit Alfea Ms.Faragonda was so angry she yelled to Solor "Get out of here Solor why are you doing this" but then Bella got there and said to Ms.Faragonda "I think all the negative energy she asorbed made her evil we must convince her to come back to the positive side" Solor blasted Ms.Faragonda and Bella "Wow nice STAR- STOP THIS NEGATIVE ME I JUST WANT MY HAPPY LIFE BACK" everyone gasped at Solor's attempt to get rid of the negative energy inside her Solor fell to the ground some of the negative energy was gone but there still was some negative energy left but this time the positive energy had full control Solor said once she woke up "Whats going on wait theres a hole in Alfea I remember doing that WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN ugh" Solor walked out of her room her freinds were scared to talk to her so they didn't Solor was sad so she went to go talk to Bella "Hey Bella" Solor said to Bella "Oh hey GET AWAY FROM ME" Solor ran away crying Bella felt bad for saying that so she ran after Solor "Wait Solor" Solor didn't want to talk to Bella "Leave" Solor said sadly "Im sorry for being a tad rude will you ever forgive me" Bella said "No haha just kidding of course I forgive you" so Solor and Bella walked back to Alfea.

PART 14: Solor was having a dream while she was good then all of a sudden Solor woke up grinning evily and went outside and Bella woke up a few hours after going to the cafeteria "Where is the crystal of energy I NEED it" Solor said madly "Well well well if it isn't Solor" Ama said while walking up to Solor "Ha like your powerfuler than me STAR OF THE DEPTHS" Solor said evily "Owwwww" Ama said Ama was hurt and ran away "That will teach you not to mess with me" Solor said "Time to keep on looking for the crystal of energy" Star said evily.

PART 15: Solor woke up in the middle of the night to hear Ms.Faragonda argueing with Ms.Grizelda so Solor ran outside of her dorm room "Hey Ms.Faragonda why are you arguing with Ms.Grizelda" Solor asked Ms.Faragonda "Because Ms.Grizelda wasnt doing her jpb right" Ms.Faragonda told Solor "Oh okay" Solor said then went back to sleep THE NEXT DAY Solor woke up then went to the cafeteria to get breakfast "I would like a pice of pizza" Solor told the lunch lady "Ok here you go" the lunch lady said "Thank you" Solor said then went to sit down with Bella "Get away Solor" Bella told Solor "But but b-" Solor was going to finish soon until Bella interupted her "Your evil" Bella and the others told Solor "Well uh your a BULLY" Solor yelled at them then ran outside crying "Why...." Solor kept on saying until Bella came outside to apoligize "Solor im sorry for what I said to you in the cafeteria will you ever forgive me" Bella said in her most sweetest voice Solor turned her face away and said "No you really hurt my feelings" Bella walked away but also cried they both cried and said "What have I done" Solor and Bella didn't talk at all.

#Outdated

my meme will soon spread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solor's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next