Dream of Winx
The Choice  Step2010
Dream of Winx
The Choice  Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
The Choice  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
The Choice  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
The Choice  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
The Choice  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
The Choice  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
The Choice  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
The Choice  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

The Choice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Ahahahaha I can't name stuff. So I've had some ideas for a story today- well over the next few days. Well more than one. But the other one is a fanfic which is unimportant so here is this one Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------

This story is about a girl, named Sophie, she's quite pretty and smart yet is quite socially awkward despite her positive qualities. Her life is relatively normal until 2 boys start to fight over her. One in the year below, the other in the same year. This also gets her friends split. However, there also seems to be unusual events happening with someone in the year above, something that is like from a story. With all this going on, will Sophie be able to make the right choice? And can she stop the person in the year above?

-----------------------------------------------------

20:05, Day 64, Saturday March 5th, 2016

Diary entry number 71

After mostly uninteresting entries in my diary relating to the adventures of my younger siblings and the rivalry between me and my cousin, who is still currently living in our house, something interesting happened yesterday. Other than me stealing my cousin's £500 iPad and hiding it in the spare room's closet and him not finding it. Although that was quite funny and interesting.

So, it was just another plain morning at school. Doing homework in the library with my best friends Amy and Jade- we normally have quite witty or intelligent conversations, however for some reason we didn't. Most the time it was either silence or just awkward small talk. Until Amy decided to tell us something she heard.
"Apparently Chase likes you!" she told us. I was in shock when I heard this. That annoying boy in the year below us? It seemed almost illogical to me. Jade giggled a little about this before she wanted to say something.
"And apparently Marshal in our year likes you too!" Jade then added. By this point, I just wanted to swear endlessly or go in a dark corner and cry. How can the 2 people I hate most besides my cousin like me? I suppose they may not hate me.

I must go now, my cousin is calling me to help him find his iPad. Why can't he ask one of the others? Is it just because I'm the oldest?

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 7:32 pm

11:30am, Day 65, Sunday March 6th, 2016

Diary entry number 72,

My cousin has still not found his iPad, but he's not blaming it on me! He's blaming it on Tom, the 2nd oldest! I don't know what Tom thinks towards our cousin Andrew, but I think his opinion will be more negative after the incident. Maybe I'll own up or just find it- or even help Tom find it so he's not in trouble.

So, back onto the tale of Friday. After Jade and Amy told me these... rumours, I suppose, the bell rang. Since Chase is in my form I could have possibly seen if he liked me by his mannerisms (his movement) or how he spoke. Or perhaps Jasper, Poppy or Ellie could have told me if he liked me. I knew that I could have asked or figured it out earlier, but it never really concerned me before. Anyhow, I was strolling my way to form where I passed Marshal. I can't stand him. It feels like forever when we walk past each other. An awkward eternity because of what happened.

A little while later, I then was in form. And all seemed to go normal. The 3 other girls in my form appeared to be absorbed  with something related to their phones- yet I don't normally get involved as I don't really use my phone. Most of the time, it's pandemonium on the table due to being 8 of us- and a lot of the time Chase and I argue. What was peculiar was since we went back after February half term, we hadn't fought once. However something seemed up with him; like he was keeping a secret from everyone. I thought this because he was surprisingly quiet and barely even spoke to Jasper! I kept thinking how odd, but thinking about that couldn't let me get side-tracked.

For goodness sake! Tom wants me for something. I'll help him, then maybe give him the iPad to give back to Andrew. I hope Andrew isn't bullying Ben or Reece (the younger 2) too much. He seems to bully them even though they're only 5 and 7 years old. I assume that Reece can handle him better being 7 though.

Sophie, signing out.

Last edited by Minako on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm

That is really good. I love the title choice as well. It really fits the story. I am loving to so far. I will now wait for the next part. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 4:25 pm

4:56am, Day 66, Monday March 7th, 2016

Diary entry number 73,

I am waking up roughly 2 hours earlier to finish my some of the story before something else may happen today. Thankfully, I've already had 6 and a half hours of sleep, so I can get some more after writing this entry.

Something extremely rare happened that morning- Chase actually spoke to Jasper! I'm not sure what he was saying, however Chase looked like he was going to cry. I heard that he is the middle child with 3 older siblings and 3 younger ones. He must get very little attention. Anyway, he then whispered something else to Jasper, yet he seemed to gaze towards me. I wasn't sure why -at the time- but I thought he might have just been checking that I didn't overhear anything. A second after, Jasper's expression became a smug one. What did Chase tell him? I hoped it wasn't about me. Until Jasper yelled it out: "Chase likes you Sophie!". The whole form heard. Silence spread across the room. Chase looked like he wanted to strangle Jasper. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. But a moment after, form was over. The 3 girls in my class all teased me about it; but I ignored them. Why should I listen to their pointless words?

I suppose I shouldn't take it too seriously. Jasper could have been lying. He's lied before. I still don't trust Chase. But I don't want that on my mind right now. I need to sleep. I want to sleep before the sunrises. Oh, and Tom and I did give Andrew his tablet back.

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Wow, nice! I liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:46 pm

5:25pm, Day 66, Monday March 7th, 2016

Diary entry number 73.5,

This entry somewhat links to the last one- but if I write more than one entry in one day, I'll label the 2nd one with an extra .5 as it's still been that many days since I got my diary (on Christmas).

I had just got home when I received a text from my friend, Claire, in year 9. If I remembered correctly, she was good friends with one of Chase's older siblings. However, the one she was friends with... is a little shady. On the topic of Chase's sister, today Chase was barely awake and bruised. Jasper and I were extremely concerned for him, despite my mistrust towards him. He explained to us that his sister has been doing some experiments involving toxic or dangerous chemicals, and in the lab, there was an explosion which injured him. I found this unusual, but I listened to his story anyway. It was even more awkward because he knows that I found out that he likes me.

Later in the day, at lunch, Marshal came and sat with us. He was annoying -as normal- but was nicer to me. I guess the rumours were true. Unless he wants to put the past behind us. After the incident in Primary School that everyone knows about. Still, lunch was awkward as he didn't go away. After eating, we were heading towards the library and we came across Chase and his friends. I HATE Chase's friends. And one of them just HAPPENED to be my cousin! Why can't he go back to Scotland? Shortly after this, Chase and Marshal started yelling and arguing, which left me, Jade, Amy, Andrew and the others confused. I guess Jade and Amy were correct. But what if they just don't like each other very much?

I am curious about Chase's sister's experiments. I think her name is Lucy. I've heard peculiar things about her.

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:23 am

This is interesting! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Flaming Melody
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Flaming Melody

Fairy XP : 4

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 7:59 pm

So cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:24 am

why am i such an awful procrastinator

--------------------------------------------------------

4:12pm, Day 67, Tuesday March 8th, 2016

Diary entry number 74,

I don't even know why I even try and put up a fight with my cousin. He's never going to change. He'll always stay the same, aggravating child. He's trying to read my diary. I cannot let that happen. I need a new hiding place for it so he does not find it. I've also found out more about Lucy's experiments. But I need to learn more about the chemicals and elements she is using. If I can understand why she is using them, I could possibly figure out her motives or what she is making. In time, I suppose.

Today Chase seemed even more out of it, to the point where he passed out in form. I kind of feel bad and I think I should be more civil and polite. Jasper told me that he was round at Chase's house yesterday and saw a line of test tubes in a test rack on a desk in Chase's room. He did not know what they were, but he was extremely suspicious about them.

Speaking of people I know, Marshal has still been following me around. But today, it was with the rest of his friends. I just wish he would leave me alone. If I did not think he liked me before, now I know he does. The only thing in common we have is that we both like music. On that topic, I must go for my piano lesson.

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 am

Super mega awesome.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 6:36 pm

6:46pm, Day 68, Wednesday March 9th, 2016

Diary entry number 75,

Today I got an invite to Chase's party. It was quite peculiar as he still seems out of it and plus I never have been that nice to him. As well as that, one of my good friends, Maddie, got an invite too- she despises Chase and he despises her too. Maybe it's because we're friends? Jasper got an invite too which isn't surprising, but when Chase gave Jasper the invite he just dropped it in front of him, ambled off and sat down in his seat. Did they argue on their group chat? Or has he lost his voice? I do not know, I also do not know why I'm asking so many questions. The party is at the town hall beginning at half seven and ending at ten. I bet Andrew will ask a lot of annoying questions about who is going.

I wonder if Marshal got an invite, I have heard Chase and Marshal know each other but do not get along. I heard they had a fight at a Scout Camp recently. I wish I saw that, but when I asked my brother he did not tell me anything. What a shame.

Sadly, I think Andrew found my diary. Even though I hid it in a place I thought he couldn't find it in, I suppose he might have- he has been talking in the same kind of tone and using the same kind of vocabulary as I do in my diary. Just in case, I will hide this diary somewhere else good, it is a good thing I remembered my backup plan earlier if Andrew did find my diary.

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 pm

nice job I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 4:20 pm

10:35am, Day 71, Saturday March 12th, 2016

Diary entry number 76,

I have not been able to write for a few days- my youngest brother, Ben, has been very ill. I think he has had severe food poisoning. I have no idea from where, but maybe he found some food that Tom accidently left in the fridge for too long. Thankfully, he is mostly better now, but it has not been pleasant; waking up at 5am to help him and the smell of vomit. I have a fair amount to write about as well. Almost too much. I shall break it down, however.

Tomorrow is Chase's party, Maddie says she is going but I would not put money on her going. Andrew is going to, sadly, hopefully he will not annoy me the whole time and talk to his friends rather than mine. Speaking of which, Marshal has been talking to Lucy a lot, I am definitely suspicious, Marshal has a reputation of getting his own way- even to the point of punching his best friend, sticking both of his middle fingers at a teacher while saying some words, which would even make Andrew cringe, and then throwing a chair. I would rather die than choose Marshal, if I am frankly honest. But him talking to Lucy is bad. Very, very bad.

Sophie, signing out.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
The Choice  2z7kjh2

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:17 pm

poor ben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Choice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choice    The Choice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: