Dream of Winx
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Step2010
Dream of Winx
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! 2z7kjh2

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Empty
PostSubject: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 1:02 pm

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Maxres10
Welcome to the WinxForeverMagic Official Articles! There will be a new magazine Article every Friday. Please PM me if you have an suggestion for a topic you would like to be covered in the articles.

Last edited by ♥NatureFlameMelody on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 pm

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr18
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr19
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr13
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr16
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr15
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr17
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:15 pm

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images11
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images17
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images12
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images13
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zenfyr20
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Zjbh7m10
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images14
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images15
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images16
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:27 pm

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Images10

Hello members! We hope that you had a winxtastic summer break and in this section, I will like to cover some back to school tips. I know that it is that year again where you have to get out of bed early and get ready for school each morning. School has started back for me and, very soon, it will start back for you as well. So, I would like to provide you with some tips on getting back in the habit of getting back to school. Also, I would like to clarify that there will be times where I make pages to put on the magazine articles and there will be times I post messages in this format. It will make things quicker for when I have time to make the pages and when I do not have the time. Hope you enjoy today's magazine article section.

Back to school Advice! (7 important tips!) :
1.) Be Positive! Being positive puts you in a good mood. It will put the teacher in a good mood too when they notice how positive you are. Also, you will seem more efficient and the school year will flyby fast. When you aren't being positive, you aren't being confident. Confidence and positivity are close to similarity. When you are being positive, you are feeling confident that you can do almost anything you put your mind to. So, remember, positivity is the key to great confidence and great success. 
2.) Procrastination! This is a big one and I have to be honest here. I am a full time procrastinator. I admit it. However, it is a horrible idea. Whether you work under pressure or not depends on you. Once you wait till like the day before or the very very last minute, you won't be able to get it done exactly the way your teacher wants it. I usually wait till the day before and if I forget to do it, I usually do it really quickly before the bell rings. Big mistake. It is best to work when you have plenty of time to do it. That way it will be done right, you will feel confident about your work and you will get a really great grade that you proudly deserve.
3.) Organization! Make sure to stay organized throughout the school year. There has been years where even I have went through the first few days very organization, but then, by the end of the year or at least end of semester, I have papers everywhere. When I need something, I don't know where It is cause I am not organized and then I fail the subject cause I didn't hand something in and the reason for that would be, I lost it. My advice to you would be to, at least, every semester, look through your bags and make sure that all papers and notebooks are where they are supposed to be. If not, organize it. Make sure that all math papers are in the math folders, all science papers are in the science folder and so on and so forth. Get an organize accordion folder if need be. That helps a lot. If you do not organize your belongings, your bags will become a black hole and that could be the reason for failing. Be organized. 
4.) Stay away from drama! When you walk around your school building, you will hear a lot of rumors about something that she did, or something he said. Most of them aren't true anyways but yet you believe them anyways. What you need to do in this situation and just ignore them. Just walk away from it. You will be more focused on that then your school work. You will be thinking all day about what you heard in the hallways and not focused on your school work. Then when it comes test time, you won't know any of the answers because that day the teacher explained it to you, you were more focused on the drama you heard earlier which, probably, turned out to be untrue. The drama will hurt you. Especially if it's about you. You will be more focused on who started the rumor about you and it will make you feel awful. Just don't get into the drama stuff. Too distracting. 
5.) Be on time! If you are late to class, you may be missing out on something important. And the grades you get, will stay on there forever, meaning, throughout college. Your grades are what gets you into a good college and if you are late and miss something important, your grades will drop and you will be stuck with that very disappointing grade for eternity. So, with that being said, no lingering in the halls before class. Most of you only have 5 minutes to get what you need and get to class. Use your time sparingly.
6.) Peer pressure! If someone offers you to do something you are uncomfortable with, do not ever do it. Even if they ask you if you want to be cool around school and get a good reputation. Do not do it. Do what you want to do, not what you friends and what other kids want you to do. If they ask you to sneak out of school and hang with them at a party, say no and then walk away. "be the good girl/boy you always have to be". Don't give into peer pressure, don't give up on yourself. Keep in mind, something that they want you to do, can and possibly will kill you. Don't do it. It is just like the evil witches from Cloud tower, they want to control you and take over you. Do not let them. Make sure to keep yourself within good friends that will help you and that will not peer pressure you. That is the keep to a happy and healthy friendship. 
7.) Study hard and study well! Seriously, you need to study as much as you can if you wanna pass the class and grade. I will admit something on this one too. I do not like to study. It is a time waster and I hate it. But...I have to so I can pass my classes. Make flashcards, ask a friends to help you study if you need. I will even give you a little app that you can use to help you. Go to quizzlet. Look it up. It is flashcard goddess. You can use it on mobile devices and laptops. Anything with internet. You will make flashcards, as many as you wish, and it will get you matching exercises, games, flashcards and tests plus a quiz to help you study for something. I use it all the time and I love it. It really helps. I wish you best of luck on your tests and quizzes this school year!

Now for some forum and Role play updates!
There has not been many changes except for maybe some picture changes to the group badges on the site, the staff badges and the banner change which I am still working on along with the correct forum size.
Within the next few weeks up to a month, I will post some more games in the gaming section for everyone. I will also, change the pictures around in the role play section and add some locations for your OC's. I will be working on some ideas to add some more interactive things on here. More options will be available soon. 
I hope you liked this magazine edition. More articles coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 3:45 pm

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d11
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d10
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d15
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d13
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d14
WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Drop-d12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!   WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WinxForeverMagic Offical Articles!
Page 1 of 1