Dream of Winx
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Step2010
Dream of Winx
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm 2z7kjh2

Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Full name: Despera Daijusan (first name, slightly based off the Latin word for 'Hopeless' while her last name is slightly based off the Japanese phrase for '13th nigh')

Current Fairy Form: (No Transformation yet)

Personality: Despera does not show that many positive traits like a normal fairy- yet she still is determined and even loyal when she wants to be. As she has been through a lot and has moved to a lot of places, she seems to be quite knowledgeable but seems quite downcast at times. She also cares deeply for her brother, who she constantly talks to when she gets a chance. Despra is quite a trickster and loves pranks. She will do what ever she can for her gain.

Planet:  Despera is originally from LINPHEA, so she has a great knowledge on plants. However, she left the plant at 4 years old and moves to MELODY and then moved from there to ZENITH when she was 14

Power: The four Elements. Despera has similar powers to the Winx. While she can't directly manipulate the dragon flame, she has a very similar (and strong) fire power would could almost rival it. Despera has the powers of the four elements. Not only that, she stole some magic from realms with the opposite powers of the Winx (if she doesn't own any already). Despera can also fly and teleport. However, most of these powers she develops or steals later on. At first, she only really has Earth and radiation powers (she will mostly use these 2 powers at Alfea)

Background history: For the first 4 years of her life, Despera was a happy, young fairy growing up in the peaceful realm of Linphea, meeting a girl named Flora. Sadly, when she was 4 she had to move away to Melody due to her parents. On Melody, an awful event happened when she was 8 to cause her huge sorrow. Despera's older brother, Rudrum was attacked and killed by Melody guards due to being blamed for committing a major crime; when he was innocent. Even though Despera and her brother were 12 years apart, they were extremely close and got along extremely well.

6 years later, her family were in too much grief seeing everything Rudrum loved, they moved to Zenith. Despera loved everything on Zenith and was close friends with TECNA, who moved to Alfea 2 years later. Sadly, that same year, both of Despera's parents died of unexpected illnesses. This left her with only 1 brother- which she had to look after. And since Despera missed Tecna so much, she trusted her brother to stay in Zenith, and move to Alfea, but she also wanted to develop her powers...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Accepted! I will create your RP character picture later when i have the time however i need the appearance so if you could add that, it would be really helpful and then you can start.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:58 pm

I'll get the pic in a few moments, it will be a little different to the one of the create the season thing.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

I just need you to describe what she looks like then i make a picture for you using what you told me.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Dw, I've got a picture, but if you like you can transfer it to another kinda style:

Spoiler:

This is ofc before she was evil and she is an Enchantix fairy in this picture, is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Well i do not watch Anime or where ever that character is from so i cant transfer her even if i wanted to but that character is pretty but the avatar must match the appearance that you describe in the form when you signed up for Role play. So, if that is how you want your character to be described as and if that is the way your RP character would dress then i will add her to your profile.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 6:01 pm

It's only from Sailor Moon, I can do a hand-made drawing or a description tomorrow, whatever is best.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:29 pm

Everyone has to have something close to the same thing but different appearance but what i really need right now is the description of the character and then i will take care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:44 am

Okay, I apologise for not sorting anything out sooner I'm lazy
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:23 am

That is totally fine amd I apologize for not responding sooner.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Hey, i went through your form a little to organize and i realized that you are actually missing two things, the spell list (see OC sheet) and the appearance. If you want i will make it up for you and you can edit it later on or you can do it cause i really need those on your profile page here so i can make your avatar and so your profile page will be complete. So, i am not in any rush, i am just reminding you that you need to have that in soon when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm   Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despera ~ The Calm before the Storm
Page 1 of 1