Dream of Winx
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Step2010
Dream of Winx
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Empty
PostSubject: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 pm

November 8th 2013

I am locked in my room. My tears have spread throughout my room. My parents...want me gone...they want me to be forgotten. Why? I do not know...remember me
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Wow, extremely short but that is sad and deep. I like it. I feel that way sometimes. It expresses some of my life. But i still love it so don't think i don't
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:52 pm

But....will life get better for her? In like 80000 parts it'll get better Anyways, this wont be 1 part..obviously there will be more parts
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Well i hope there are more, or else you are leaving me hanging and that is the shortest story i ever read HAHA
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Poor girl :c
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 pm

xD We all know..I rarely ever leave you on cliff-hangers and yeah Minako, poor, poor girl
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 pm

(Unlike me, I usually leave you on cliffhangers xD).
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Minako wrote:
(Unlike me, I usually leave you on cliffhangers xD).

Me too but its a good thing so you can get excited for the next part of the story.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Though...we still haven't figured out one thing...why her parents want her 'gone' and 'forgotten' so...im getting you excited to figure that out xD right?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Yeah i guess thats part of the cliff hanger situation. Probably because they are mean and cruel parents. Like those parents that don't like their kids or maybe she is annoying or was mean to them or did something wrong. I don't know but those are some of my guesses.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Hey! My characters aren't mean! Okay...maybe some are xD but Genesis is one of the not-mean ones anyways...let me come up with the next part's song, for I need to put Sabrina Carpenter in this somewhere I basically need Sabrina songs in all my stories xD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Lol well you never know and plus i am just guessing here but i will wait and be patient while you think about what to do for the next part.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:14 pm

I know, I was just joking around
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:16 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Wow short but still good cant wait for the next part
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:22 pm

November 4th 2013

Still locked in my room like yesterday. Today my dad came into my room and nailed the windows shut. I can barely breathe. Will these be my last days? I hear shouts from my mom saying I shouldn't be trapped in this prison, well my dad says its for me to forget about my past. I know my past is tragic and all but...why would I need to forget it? "MOM! DAD! I CAN HEAR YOU!!" I shouted through the wall. "Oh great! She heard it all!" I hear my dad shout. I was able to burst out laughing, since the day I could no longer laugh, the April Fools of 2006. I managed to make a huge hole in my door by punching it about 20 to 9000000000 times. I then kicked it which made it fall down. I ran downstairs. I quickly checked the refrigerator I saw, pizza, cake and water. I ate some pizza. This time of day I can't believe it actually happened for I had been in my room for a whole year with only bread to eat which left me 3 and a half months ago. The bread barely helped me, for I still starved.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 pm

That is so sad!!!! But i still liked that part. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:53 pm

I know...
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Awwwwwww :c

Glad she managed to eat something though
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 pm

November 5th 2013

They made me another door! I am once again crying...will I be in here for my whole life? I am screaming 'Let me out!' but they do not awnser. No voices are heard. Did they leave me to....die here? My life is just another mess. Forgive me dear Lord but...im done...I can't take it anymore! I am fleeing from this nightmare....in 4 weeks for I fear they will know of my leavings if I left today.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 2:32 am

Oh my days Surprised
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Yep...already shes planning on leaving...but will she make it a seven month trip? Cause she's going to Chicago when she leaves...and im bored so I might aswell make it interesting
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:04 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 am

December 3rd 2013

I have not written in this little book in awhile. I fear I am being watched as I follow my own ways to a place to be safe. I am starving. I need food and water for fear I may die to early in life. I pray to God every mornin' yet nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Wow, amazing. I cant wait for the next part to come, which reminds me, i need to attend to my own stories as well. I will do so later maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person   Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Of Genesis Ruby, A Forgotten Person
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next