Dream of Winx
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Step2010
Dream of Winx
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Least Favourite Transformation and Why?

Go down 

Least Favourite Winx Transformation?
Magic Winx / Charmix
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_lcap0%Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Enchantix
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_lcap25%Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Believix
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_lcap25%Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sophix / Lovix
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_lcap0%Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harmonix
 0% [ 0 ]
Sirenix
 0% [ 0 ]
Bloomix
 25% [ 1 ]
Mythix
 0% [ 0 ]
Butterflix
 25% [ 1 ]
Tynix
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Least Favourite Transformation and Why? 2z7kjh2

Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Least Favourite Transformation and Why?   Least Favourite Transformation and Why? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

I personally dislike Butterflix most. It looks really bad in the the cartoon (not so much Musa though), the sequence is lame, the dance is horrible, the under eye makeup looks like a 3 year-old drew under their eyes and the lyrics of the song are pretty mediocre. Plus, the seem REALLY weak in Butterflix, EXCEPT best fairy (Flora). On the plus side, the couture art, fan made art and dolls look beautiful.

I'm also not fond on Enchantix. The outfits don't appeal to me and they don't look as mature as loads of fans make it out to be. Plus, it's overrated, which doesn't effect my opinion 100% (it does a bit though) but it's worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down

Least Favourite Transformation and Why?
Page 1 of 1