Dream of Winx
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Step2010
Dream of Winx
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

The Beginning Of 4th Grade!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:12 pm

This story will start out as the girls are in 3rd then it progresses into Summer break and then to 4th grade!

What a sunny day it was when, Lilac a 10 year old girl (A 3rd grader can be 8, 9 and 10 sometimes) was on the bus to school. Her freinds, Lia, Ruby and Rachel were kinda sad for it was the 2nd week until the end of school and onto summer break. "I can't believe the school year went by so fast!" Lilac said as they walked into the school. "Yeah! Im gonna miss you guys so much!!" Lia said as she was going to Los Angelas for summer break. "Im gonna be so bored without you Lia!" Ruby said. "No i'll be more bored without Lia!" Rachel argued. "Twins...always fighting over the tiniest things" Lia thought to herself. The four freinds walked to their class. They sat in their seats and looked to the board. It said 'Monday, 15 May.' (As I say in most of my stories its not in real time and real day numbers) on the top. It also said '1. Do Unfinished Work, 2. Clean Desks 3. Read When Finished' under. Lilac already did the things said a week ago and began to read a book entitled 'The Four Freinds: The Sacrifice Of The 4 Gems' it had 19 chapters she already read 10 of the chapters. Aftewards they got in a circle for morning meeting. "Hello, class!" Ms.Speed, their teacher said as she also sat in the circle. "Hello, Ms.Speed!" Everyone in the class said. We started with our greeting, Lilac got to pick so she chose the shoe greeting. Everyone took their shoes off and hid one behind them and threw one into the middle of the circle. Everyone had a chance to give someone their shoe back. Then they moved onto science. They were studying Crayfish. They did an observation to see which were male and which were female. This lead to an arguement wth Ruby and Rachel.

This one is kinda based on my life outsie of the forum Razz but nobody knows who my real freinds are so yep! NOBODY WILL FIGURE OUT MY LIFE OUTSIDE!! No im serious noone will!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Rofl. I loved that story. Lol i kinda laughed at what you said at the end however, i think it is true. No one will figure out life of something outside of the internet. But we can guess.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Yep, you can guess
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Yeah XD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Im planning on adding my own songs into my stories
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:58 pm

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of 4th Grade!    The Beginning Of 4th Grade!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of 4th Grade!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: