Dream of Winx
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Step2010
Dream of Winx
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage 2z7kjh2

sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Empty
PostSubject: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Faith eating breakfast
"Good morning Faith.",both said Hazel and Isabella
"Good morning you two,did you both sleep well?".",said Faith
"Yes.",replies  Isabella
"I did sleep well,i dreamed about I married Jake by the blossom tree and the blossom tree leaves fell on us.I want to get married by the blossom."replies Hazel
"Why?"asks Isabelle
"Because the blossom tree pretty.",says Hazel
"Nice idea,sounds romatic.",said Faith
"Getting married by the blossom tree no one could never forget getting married there special meomory.",replies Hazel
"Im finally going to confess my feeling to Joseph.",says Faith
"Finally,yay good luck.said Isabella
"Goodluck.",smiles Hazel
"Aw thx guys.",replies Faith
Joseph is getting his lunch
"Faith look hes getting his lunch.",isabella told Faith
"Here I go.",neverous Faith
"Hi Joseph,I have something to tell you I have feelings for you I also wrote you a letter how i started to have feelings for you.heres the note.",rasped Faith
"No thx.",oozed Joseph
Faith sad because rejected her
"What made her to think to ask you out shes ugly and looks like a monkey.",Timmy
Joseph laughs about what Timmy said.

Hazel and Isabella look at each other feel bad for Faith and both said.",huh
Faith walks to the school balcony walks in a sad way
"Im going to tell Andrew for him to try to make her feel better.",replies Isabella
"Okay.",says Hazel
Faith she thinks in her head I cant believe he rejected me and he didnt even care about reading the letter i knew he was a jerk i thought atleast he would read the letter i have to move on
Faith friend Andrew cover her eyes
"Guess who it is.",said Andrew
"Brad Pitt.",replies Faith
"Lol.",says Andrew
"Hey Andrew.",said Faith
"Hey,I heard about what happend im sorry about what happend,what a jerk.",replies Andrew
"He didnt even care about reading the letter.",says Faith
"Want me to beat him up for you.",said Andrew
"Thx but that wouldnt solve anything,what stinks I cant avoid him since we in the same every class and same sport club.",replies Faith
"You find someone better then him for now forget about him lets enjoy dance class.I cant wait for dance class",says Andrew<he loves to dance
"Okay! I cant wait for dance class.",smiles Faith
Andrew and Faith hurrys up to class and run to the classroom
"Class today you guys going to learn disco dancing,take a few steps to your right left back and forward to the beat next wiggle your hips from side to side next where shake your shoulders alternating each forward and back.",said the teacher Bob
Everyone finishes disco dancing
"Good job everyone,do it one more time.",replies Bob
Joseph he stares at faith

When disco dancing Andrew and Faith accidently bump into each other and fall down they laugh about what happend

School over
"Practice what I taught you at home you guys have to do that for your dance exam.",says Bob
"That was amazing,I never expected for the class to learn disco dancing.I think no one disco anymore.",says Andrew
"Yeah agree.",Faith
"Joseph I have feelings for you will you be my boyfriend.",yak Angel
"Nope.",said Joseph<he made her cry she runs off
"How dare he makes her cry,im going to tell him off.its not cool you made her cry you could have told her in a nice way rejecting her.",said Faith
"Its none of your business what i say to her.",replies Joseph
"Listen up Joseph for now on everyday im going to make you respect people and have fun.",serious Faith
Joseph  shocked she said that
to be continued...
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:14 am

Hey, I just realized something.

Do you know what a beta is? If not, from my basic understanding, it is someone who fixes the spelling and grammar of a story. I'd be glad to be your beta if you'd want. Of course, Ash is just as capable as me.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:08 pm

no  i never knew what beta meant until you thank you no i want to get better at grammar fixing my own stories myself if i dont fix my stories on my on how im going get better at grammar i have to fix them myself if i dont fix them myself iwont get better at fixing myself  was there anything in the story you didnt understand for now on this goes for everybody if you dont understand something on my story let me know i fix it try my best to explain it good
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Sometimes, you go from past tense to present, and it makes it slightly confusing at times.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:53 pm

i dont undestand what you meant
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 pm

'Says' is basically being the present, basically
'Said' is past tense, meaning it can be the main word for everytime someone speaks in stories of times past (or, in example: Harry EXPLODED in rage as he GROWLED at the frizzy haired girl, his emerald green eyes held anger that at one point, had almost KILLED someone)
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

oh i get better at not doing that anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage   sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage
Page 1 of 1