Dream of Winx
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Luna's magic expirience

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 2z7kjh2

Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am making another story using almost the same character but a different format and doing it a different way. Hope you like it. Here is the first part.

10 years ago!
Prologue
I was running through the woods like a lightning bolt, running away from someone following me. I didnt know who or what it was. I then heard screaming. It sounded like my parents. I ran back, faster than I was before to see that my parents we taken. I fell on the ground crying my eyes out and pacing back and forth. I then decided to go after what it was that captured them. The taker did not cover all their tracks. I saw where the storm was passing over, so I followed where it was going. I followed my instinct and it lead me to a dark shadow castle with a cave that lead right in front of the entrance. It was about 50 feet long. I went inside, shaking but confident. When I met with the door and went inside, I walked to another door and then up some stairs and then a few more doors and there was my parents. Chained up against a wall. The weather called for a solar eclipse today. I saw it happening right before my eyes. As it was starting to happen, there stood three girls. They looked evil and mean. They stood in front of me laughing. “Well, it seems like we got a little girl on our hands. Shah. Well, hello little girl. Looking for something”, said One of the girls.
“Who-who are you? What do you want with my parents. Leave them alone!”, I said a little nervous, frightened but still confident. The three girls laughed again. “Well, we are the witches of the night. We don't really want your parents, we just want what they posses. The power of the universe. The lightning power. It is hidden somewhere and we are going to get it if its the last thing we do”, laughed one of the witches evilly. “LEAVE MY PARENTS ALONE!”, I yelled as the solar eclipse came to a full eclipse with the moon covering the sun fully. Something didn't feel right. I was glowing purple, I jumped up and a big energy wave flew out of me and knocked the three witches down and my parents free. I fainted and it all went black. I woke up next day in my bed room and I do not remember a thing of what happened the day before.
As years, I, till this day, don't remember what happened when my parents got captured but I do know one thing, I am a fairy.

PRESENT DAY!

to be continued!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Yeah, I know. I forgot about it. Sorry. Would you like me to try and continue it?
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:37 pm

If you want.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Maybe I will continue it tomorrow or tonight. I am kinda tired right now, and hungry. But that's not the point. If you would like me to continue the story I will. I will read the last few posts of mine and try to add on. Maybe I will do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's magic expirience   Luna's magic expirience - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna's magic expirience
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2