Dream of Winx
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Step2010
Dream of Winx
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Empty
PostSubject: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Have you always wanted to see fairies in Texas?

Chapter 1: Lia walks to her locker. She opens it out comes a note. The note reads "You and four others have been chosen to be the chosen ones use you're powers wisely ~ The God Of Fairies" Lia thought for a moment "Its the first day of April! This has gotta be a joke!" she said laughing. Soon her freinds, Kylie, Grace, Olivia and Blair told her they were the chosen ones Lia gasped and told them the same thing she just said "I got that kinda note to!" they realized school was over when they heard the bell. They ran out the door and ran to the forest in Texas. A branch almost fell on Lia's head but it levitated and when she left the spot where the branch was it fell down. Lia felt a sparkle in her hand it was a light blue she saw another note by a tree she grabbed it. Blair read it "I see you levitated the branch heres a spell book" they saw a spell book in Lia's hands. "Whoah! This is getting freaky!" Blair said the others nodded. Lia bravely opened the book the book flipped to a page about air powers by itself. "Woah! Guys look at this 'Levitation' part thats what I did!" Lia said "This happens without the holder of such power doing 'tis" Blair read she was a bit of a nerd she read everything! "I don't think I lik- AHHH!!" Grace said as she fell into a hole the others jumped in. "Wow! This place is amazing look!" Lia said. They saw horses Lia was feeling athletic so she got on the horse "Yeehaw!" she said as she rode around the others did the same. They soon fell asleep.

So thats new I made a story and the settings Texas! So I know the titles very un-amazing like sometimes but I couldn't think of a title for fairies in Texas so yeah. I also don't know if their are forests in Texas but I thought "Oh tyey should go to the forest!" lol anyways thats the first part!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Chapter 2: Moon, day, evening everyone was asleep. But Lia was the only one awake. "AHHHH!!!" She screamed as she had a terendous nightmare. Kylie threw a soft pillow at her "Be quiet!" Kylie yelled. Blair, Grace and Olivia got up "Be quiet Kylie and Lia!" They shouted. Lia threw a pillow at Kylie "You aren't my mother!" Lia shouted with rage in her voice. The girls were raged and then a bright light came out from.....

TO BE CONTINUED!! Sorry for the cliff-hanger I had to lol
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:49 am

awesome story ! Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Chapter 3:  The girls were raged and then a bright light came out from.....Blair! "STOP!!!!" Blair shouted. Everyone stared at her. "I fear we are jumping into a trap to tear us apart.." Lia said. Everyone dissapeared on Lia except Grace and Blair her bestest freinds. "Olivia...Kylie?" Lia said as she noticed they were gone. "Lia! Go away!" Kylie shouted at Lia in her mind. "Theres always gonna be some canyon in the way. There's always gonna be a river I cannot cross. Somewhere along this patch that's chosen me I know i'm gonna fall down, feel lost, feel weak but wherever it leads! Noone said this would be easy, but I will be by your side when the impossible rises up! We will travel this life well worn! No matter the cost, no matter how long! We will leave our footprints behind and carry on, carry on, carry on and carry on! Some will write you off before you ever start. Some will say the journey's just to hard. Somewhere between right here and the other side there will be fear and doubt in the deep, dark night. But we will survive noone said this would ever be easy but I will be by your side when the impossible rises up! We will travel this life well worn no matter the cost, no matter how long we will leave our footprints behind and CARRY ON, CARRY ON, CARRY ON and CARRY ON! We may fall behind, lose miles along this road. We will be alright I will never leave you on your own. Noone said this would be easy, but I will be by your side when the impossible rises up. We will travel this life well worn no matter the cost, no matter how long! We will leave our footprints behind and carry on! And carry on..." Lia sang. Tears filled everyones eyes. "Lia w-were sorry!" Kylie shouted as she and Olivia came out from a bush. Lia was transforming into a transformation unknown to the universe: Mayix!

Lia's the first to earn 'Mayix' originally made by me! 'Mayix' is the first transformation for fairies in Texas!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:04 pm

That is amazing! I love your stories.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Thanks! I love yours to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas   Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas Club: The Beginning Of Magic In Texas
Page 1 of 1