Dream of Winx
Forum Updates Step2010
Dream of Winx
Forum Updates Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Forum Updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Forum Updates

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Here is where the Forum updates will be posted. If there an important change to the forum or just an announcement to make, it will be posted here. So, make sure you watch this topic in case an update has been made to the site.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:17 pm

UPDATE!!!

Hey guys! This is the forums, first, official update ever! I changed that back ground so it won't look that blury and repeating the colors a lot and it was really annoying so I changed it to this. Hope you like it.
I also added a new topic section called: Magic of Music. There is also a thread where you can talk about it and make requests ( you can also PM if you would prefer that). I will also post a new Video, lyric video, music video, ETC at least every Friday or once or twice every weekend if I can. If i miss a weekend by accident, I'll post twice the amount in one day or two days.
I also changed some colors and pictures on here and I hope you like those changes.

The forum will still be updating if i can think of any other changes to make such as games, stories, picture edits, or anything that comes to mind. Hope you enjoy the new changes! I know I am. Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 6:39 pm

UPDATE!!!

Okay we have had some major updates to this forum. First the background and colors changed and I am changing the ranks that will be done shortly. I am also adding more topics and ideas to make the forum better with more winx magic and today is Bloom's birthday so if you read this before the 24 hours are up on this day only, make sure to celebrate or celebrate it late if possible, so to celebrate myself i posted two bloom videos i found that relates to bloom only. Hope you like the updates and changes, if not, PM a staff member and we will work something out for you so everyone can be happy with the changes. I may also start a coding class in Alfea but I will need more active members on here, but It is undecided but if you want to learn how to code, be active and be on the look out for lessons. I will also be changing some pictures soon but I don't know when so keep an eye on some more changes coming up soon. !

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:08 pm

UPDATE!!!

I have updated the background theme and banner and i will also be redoing the rules as soon as tomorrow if possible and change some things around and add more topics and sections to the forum if i get the chance. Keep tuned in just in case i make more changes to the forum.

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 pm

UPDATE!!!

I have updated the group pictures and i am going to be updating my picture (headmaster) but i do not know when and i will be making some more pictures for the groups later maybe if i think i will get people for the group. For now i will be putting the group pictures in the comments  until i figure out how to add them without comments so that they will people in your messages. This way people will see what group you are apart of. This is only update right now but i am announcing that the index pics and other pictures will be updated shortly. I just have not had the time to it, same for the navbar pics. Hope you all like the pics so far, if not then let me know and i will take care of it, thank you!

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:08 am

Sweet I like the picture they are cool
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 pm

UPDATE!!!

New update!!! If you look up at the toolbar, you will see chat box in the corner. If you click on it, you can chat with your friends from any page you would like. When you leave the inbox and go to a different page such as a topic of some sort, you can click on chat box and continue the chat with your friends. Also, if you don't want to see the tool bar just click the arrow that is pointing up and it will disappear until you click the arrow pointing down. Hope you like this change cause i certainly do.

Alright more changes have been made. First off, if you go to your PM and you click on a message, you can go to the next or previous message without going back to the inbox.
Another change, if you cant speak English that well, you can translate it will the translator in the bottom right hand corner. Another change, when you go to a topic yo can easily mention people now in two different ways, either by the button at the top of the post or by the @ sign where you type your post at. We also have a new reputation system, you can give the poster a thumbs up Forum Updates Plus10.  More changes might be coming soon.......

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:01 pm

UPDATE!!!

New update on the forum!!!!
I am working on getting a staff team category where the widgets are so you may see changes from time to time on there. It is not done yet, i am going to be putting some pictures where the names are and i hope no one thinks i am copying Believe in winx. I may have gotten the idea from them but i am not trying to copy exactly what they are doing.
Also, i put more emojies on here a while back and i may update it again soon. I will also be updating the role play section soon to put more places and events in there and some of the pictures will be updated soon as well. So, keep an eye out for the all changes i plan to make. Hope you like the changes for this week. More to come soon.

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Cool idea
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Nice, I will tell you if I have any ideas xD
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:20 pm

I really like it Smile. Your doing a great job with your forum Crystal !. I can't wait for more updates .
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 am

Thank you guys. I am going ng to make a huge impact on the forum this week
And what I mean is, a huge change.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:46 pm

I see.

As for the pictures, they look great. Throughout this week, are you going to update some of the other pictures so it all looks similar?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I have thought of changing the index pictures but i do not want to hurt Tye's feelings since he made them and even though he don't come on as much, still don't want to hurt his feelings once he joins the forum again. Also, i might change the wings, wands and other pictures that appear beside each big picture on the index and inside each index section. I have also thought of changing the ranks but i am trying to decide whether to use bars or wings as ranks. But, overall there will and might be more changes to come.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 am

Yeah- his art is very good. But maybe you could use the same style but still use Tye's art?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:53 pm

What do you mean same style? Like, same background, same pictures, same font? The way he put the characters into the background? What?
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:22 pm

You know how the pictures look in this section, make the rest of the images look similar but use Tye's art.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 5:42 pm

So use the same background, and character that he has but do it a different way? What colors and pictures am I keeping from him?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 am

UPDATE!!!

I have updated the picture for the Role Play season and I think it looks more Spring related and much better and I hope everyone else does too. I have finally Finished The Staff Team widget. It seems a bit sad and empty, especially since I am the only Admin (was thinking of getting another one but its undecided) and there will be more major changes along the way, to the index, Role Play Section and other sections along the forum so Keep an eye out for more changes. Hope you like the changes so far. The Index Pictures will be changing soon so keep an eye out for that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm really impressed Smile this is very good .
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:45 pm

they are amazing !
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:13 am

Thanks girls.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:21 am

yourweclome
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Forum Updates 2z7kjh2

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:11 pm

They certainly look great.
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:06 pm

It looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next