Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Empty
PostSubject: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi All:

So the other day a bunch of the reps on my team at work were just down in the dumps after a lot of us had gotten the same set of abusive customers who all seemed to want the same or similar things and have the same or similar problems with their computers.  No one could seem to satisfy this group of  very angry customers nor could we seem to resolve the problems they were presenting us with, normally we're very good at resolving the specific issues these customers were facing, but I guess the last couple of days, we were just in a collective slump.  as a result, my boss told my to come up with some way to put the pep back in my team and fast because we're the best team in the whole of tech support department.  Well this was the result of that project.

What do you think?  Have you ever been in such a bad slump that you can't do the things you're normally a star at doing?  Read over my lyrics and see what you all think.

=====

Rmix by: Carly F.
Original Artist: Skillet
Remix Title: Feel Invincible
====

Rmix by: Carly F.
Original Artist: Skillet
Remix Title: Feel Invincible
====
"Feel Invincible"

Metrics on my calls; last chance to resolve, they got me in the cues.  No surrender no, Dreamix powers go, Living the Winx fan life.  Hey, hey, hey. Everyday when I sign on.  I'm trying to get up, they're torching me down, abusing me, cussing me out.  Hey, hey, hey; When I need to be saved, Winx making me strong, Winx making me stand, Never will fall, never will end.  Shot like a rocket up into the sky, nothing could stop me tonight.  

The Winx make me feel invincible.  My State, available; just like a model rep., Winx make me brave.  Winx my titanium; Fight song, rising up, like the sounds of rep. praise in the call center.  Who can touch me cause I’ve, I’ve got winx magic.  Who can stop me tonight?  I'm hard wired, Winx make me feel invincible.
I feel, I feel it.  Invincible. I feel, I feel it.  Invincible

Here we go again, I will not give in.  I've got a reason to care. Every call we take, we might resolve or close.  This is the Winx fan life.  Hey, hey, hey, everyday when I sign on.  They say that I'm gone; they say that they've won; the call has been closed, it's over and done.  Hey, hey, hey, when I need to be saved they counting me out, but this is my case.  The Winx on my team; look at me now.  Shot like a rocket up into the sky, Nothing could stop me tonight.

The Winx make me feel invincible. My state available; just like a model rep., Winx make me brave.  Winx my titanium; Fight song, rising up, like the sounds of rep. praise in the call center.  Who can touch me cause I’ve, I’ve got winx magic.  Who can stop me tonight?  I'm hard wired, Winx make me feel invincible.
I feel, I feel it.  Invincible. I feel, I feel it.  Invincible

Winx make me feel invincible.  Winx make me feel invincible.  Shot like a rocket up into the sky, Not gonna stop… Invincible

The Winx make me feel invincible. My state, available; Just like a model rep., Winx make me brave.  Winx my titanium; Fight song, raising up, Like the sounds of rep. praise in the call center.  

The Winx make me feel invincible. My state, available; Just like a model rep., Winx make me brave.  Winx my titanium; Fight song, raising up, Like the sounds of rep. praise in a call center.  Who can touch me cause I’ve, I've got winx magic?  Who can stop me tonight?  I'm hard wired, Winx make me feel invincible.
I feel, I feel it.  Invincible. I feel, I feel it.  Invincible.
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 8:11 am

That is really good just like the rest. Some of it I can picture as a winx song or a transformation song if you pick out some of the lyrics and put them together. Great job!
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:40 am

Hi:

I honestly don't see how it could be either a transformation song song, but I do see it as a Winx song if even slightly. Personally one of my colleagues said:

Morgan B. wrote:
I see it more as a call center song than a Winx song because there's more call center specific references than Winx references

Another colleague said it could be classed as both. Still no idea. Thanks to me being nonverbal no one will ever hear me sing it or any other future songs again. I do make Camino appearance in the videos for some songs though.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

That is great! You could hire someone to sing it for you if needed in the future but that is just a thought.I definitly see it as a winx, maybe a call center too if I read through it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi:

I remember one time that I was in a video for something and they just had me just be there rocking out with my iPad on my hand typing something up it really didn't matter what. Smile

They had me as the title character "Lindsay" in another song where we re-enacted a disturbing incident from my past and they had me be the nonverbal title character "Lindsay" since it really did happen to me... the lyrics are on this site I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:54 pm

That sounds really cool. I hope you enjoyed your small experience there.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi:

It was a fun experience. We now need to find someone who can sing and rap like me to replace me in internal music videos and on stage at internal concerts :-) if you even listen to any of the original songs that I cite in my remixes, you'll find I've got quite a vocal talent for both singing and rapping as I usually tried to sound as close to the original artist as I could muster. Now I just write the songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Maybe you could teach me some to e. Haha. I love to sing and or rap but I stick at vocals. You are a good song writer and I believe you can do anything you put your mind to.
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Dream winx wrote:
Maybe you could teach me some to e. Haha. I love to sing and or rap but I stick at vocals. You are a good song writer and I believe you can do anything you put your mind to.

Trust me If I could get away with singing and rapping, you can do the same thing Smile I know you can.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Thank you.:-)
Back to top Go down
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Dream winx wrote:
Thank you.:-)

You're welcome. We all need a little encouragement every now and again. LOLz... that was the whole point of why this song was written, I think it's served it's purpose even outside of the call center.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:31 pm

I totally agree. Encouragement is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix   REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REG: Lyrics remix "Feel Invincible" -- Call Center Motivation Remix
Page 1 of 1