Dream of Winx
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Step2010
Dream of Winx
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfleischmann
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
cfleischmann

Fairy XP : 12

REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Empty
PostSubject: REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread   REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

The question is simple: What's on your computer Dextop as your background? If the image is appropriate for the forums post it.

My Dextop is the "Winx Corporate Desktop 2.3.x" seen below. Since I'm on the work network, this is what's on everyone's dextop. Feel free to download it from the link below if you want the full size image.

REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Corp10

Download Link from my company's site: https://files.xds-help.tk/techlive-extras/winx-corporate-desktop.jpg

Note that the above link will take you directly to the image and you'll have to right-click on it (windows) and choose "Save Image As..." from the menu, if you're on a mac, either right click or control click the image and do the same.

Enjoy:
Carly
Back to top Go down
https://sirimeyers.tk
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread 2z7kjh2

REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread   REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:11 pm

This desktop is a picture that came with the HP laptop itself. I got it for this past Christmas and I have yet to change it.

Desktop:
Back to top Go down

REG: The "What's on Your Dextop" Thread
Page 1 of 1