Dream of Winx
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Step2010
Dream of Winx
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) 2z7kjh2

Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Empty
PostSubject: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:33 am

Rea the title xD

Here is mine:

I was quite embarrassed today in school. We had this assembly about behaviour and junk like that. We have this system called merits and I had 47, which is good but it put me on this table of the highest merit earners. I was pretty embarrassed as I hate being mentioned in front of lots of people most the time and I wanted to disappear but at least the assembly proved my house is the best B)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 5:17 pm

A hour ago I accidently dropped my jacket on wet liquid and I rubbed it on my face as I was ehausted and I smelt it and realized something...
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:36 am

I wanna bring this thread back, okay? Cool.

*clears throat*

So the other day I didn't want to read my poem out in class because I thought it was really bad. The teacher offered to read it out but I just didn't want it reading out. She then wanted me to talk to her at the end of the lesson. If I didn't want to be invisible already, I was almost starting to cry. And because I'm so great at controlling my emotions(!) I actually started to cry. So I got sent out for the... 2nd maybe 3rd time this year which is freaking great m8. Now some little heffa (I can call them little because I'm the oldest in my class) said I ran away, which I didn't. I had a small walk around NEAR the teacher as she was talking to me. Get your facts right.

There are reasons I am quiet. And there are reasons I am treating like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Minako wrote:
I wanna bring this thread back, okay? Cool.

*clears throat*

So the other day I didn't want to read my poem out in class because I thought it was really bad. The teacher offered to read it out but I just didn't want it reading out. She then wanted me to talk to her at the end of the lesson. If I didn't want to be invisible already, I was almost starting to cry. And because I'm so great at controlling my emotions(!) I actually started to cry. So I got sent out for the... 2nd maybe 3rd time this year which is freaking great m8. Now some little heffa (I can call them little because I'm the oldest in my class) said I ran away, which I didn't. I had a small walk around NEAR the teacher as she was talking to me. Get your facts right.

There are reasons I am quiet. And there are reasons I am treating like a ghost.

Awe, I'm sorry. I hate public speaking too. I always get really hot and shakey a little when i present something. I am better off being quite but if i attend to say something, that don't happen offen cause i am quite, i get treated as if i don't exist. I don't say much to people and they pretend i am not there. Me talking don't happen offen so they still think i am ghost. I am ignored most of the time and has always been ignored or treated bad. I try to tell myself that they are just jelous cause their life sucks but sometimes it don't always make me feel better but maybe it will to you. PM me anytime if you want to talk about this cause i know exactly how you feel. I am right there with you. SadSmile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 pm

/me pats.

I do have quite a few close friends, however (:
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:59 pm

I remember one time my phone ring in class loud I forgot to put it vibrate I got embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:34 am

A similar thing happened to my friend xD.

My other friend sat on her phone and it dialled my other friend. Then this really funny but odd ringtone went off xD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 pm

I remember having quite a few embarrassing things happen but don't remember much of them. All i know is that i was picked on, ignored a lot, loosing friends and laughed at plus talked behind someone back before and now, i have barely any friends. I only have one friend and she is nice and sometimes ignores me but even if i talk a little loud, she pretends she didn't hear me. So i just pretend i was doing something so no one would think she was ignoring me. I played a game in gym and never got passed the ball, frizbee or whatever we were playing with because people thought that i would never score it and they thought i was not good enough. Sad So, people just watched the game and just watch me just walk around like i didn't know what i was doing.
I also remember when i was little around 1st grade on a basketball game, i just stood in the middle of the game and when a team ran the other way, i would run that way just to see if i can beat them. I did the same thing when they were going the other way too. I felt so dumb and that is why i don't play on basketball teams. I am scared to be running around asking for the ball that no one will throw to me cause they think i am not good enough and that i won't be able to do anything right. Sad *cries* All i ask for is just one friend who won't ignore me, pays attention to me and keep secrets plus don't talk behind my back. Sad
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Awwwww Sad

I always go and watch sum MLG, it helps.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks. I never seen or heard of it but maybe i will watch it later. Right now, the forum people i met are the only friends i have and if people are gonna act like that then this is all i need besides my family. I watched Rachel Crow-mean girls earlier and it made me cry. Cause some of it almost happened to me and i can tell if someone is pulling something on me. However, right now the forum friends i have right now: @"Minako" @"★gakuenalice★" @"◆JourneyToTheStars◆" and others are the only friends i need right now. Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Awwww.

(Btw, Mlg is a little inappropriate at times, if you don't like the kinda stuff, dw).

Tbf, I don't have many friends in my class. But I know I have other friends elsewhere who are awesome :3.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:36 pm

That is really great that you have friends. Everyone needs a friend every now and then. Just had a small fight with a ex friend earlier. We always had fights but i am fine. I know i will get a good friend soon and i hope it is. Haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Gl for the future Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)   Post Embarissing Things (If You Want) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Embarissing Things (If You Want)
Page 1 of 1