Dream of Winx
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Step2010
Dream of Winx
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Empty
PostSubject: Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light   Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:00 pm

OC Sheet 2.0

Name: Jenevi Sol

Planet: Solaria

Race: Solarian

Power: Light

Spell List(2 Low, 2 High, 3 Medium and one of those spells has to be a defense spell):

Personality: Jenevi is very positive, and outgoing, she likes to make sure everyone is doing well.

Appearance (will be updated through winx club avatars): Jenevi has blonde hair, with a light orange shirt. She has jeans (cause I suck and am not as creative as usual today)

Background History: Jenevi, when she was young, as in through the ages of 4-7 she attended the school of Solaria children. Most people tended to like the school, where as she hated it. Some of the people there were nice. Some were the worst. But, the school is not important here. During her pre-teens, she tended to be a bit paranoid in the face of danger. When there was a witch attacking her home, she was paranoid, and fearful, but then she sprouted with magic flowing out of her. The witch was pretty much gone after that. She, herself, was not certain having powers was a good thing, especially at the age of 13 and 14. But she got used to it. She used it in the times she had to. She eventually asked her parents if she could go to Alfea, at first they said no, thinking that she wasn't really gonna enjoy it, but she eventually did A TON of begging and they said yes.

THIS IS NOT COMPLETE, BUT IT IS ALMOST COMPLETE, SO I'LL TELL WHEN IT IS COMPLETE
Back to top Go down

Jenevi Sol, Fairy Of Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Character Creation :: Create a Fairy-
Jump to: