Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Thread of random discussions

Go down 
+2
★gakuenalice ★
Dream winx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Thread of random discussions - Page 4 2z7kjh2

Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am starting a new thread of random discussions due to the fact that the other got cut off some how and it would confuse some people wondering what the first topic reminder was about. So, here is a continuous topic for that thread. Smile
The same rules apply that there are none, just say what is on your mind, what you are doing, or something that you just wanna say. I will kick this thread off with something I am excited about. 

I am finally on fall break. I am so excited that I get a whole week off from school.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Im just watching Gravity Falls, Weirdmaggedon Part 1 and Wendy's just like "'Cause imma flipping Corduroy!" And im here like: "GO WENDY! ALSO, DROP KICK GIDEON CAUSE HE'S A FREAKING PHYSCO! XD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 6:43 pm

I can tell you really like Gravity Falls. Maybe I ought to give it a try. I need to try some things that kids these days like and get some new interests. I know a lot of people like Anime these days. But maybe I will try Gravity Falls if you recommend it Stephanie. It sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 6:47 pm

It is more cool than SVFOE
Well, kinda.
But I seriously reccomend it. But the last 3 episodes are more brutal than usual XD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Well, I think I will start by watching clips of it and if I seem to like it, then I will start with episode 1 so i won't get confused. But, thanks for the heads up and recommendation. When I have time I will definitely try some clips and episodes.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 pm

[quote="Harmony Light"]He is cute and funny.
You see, I am very indecisive which means I can't make decisions or make up my mind. Sometimes i just get that way. The way I said that made it sound like a disorder of some kind but it is really just a personality trait. It is actually kinda funny. You will probably see a lot of me trying to make a decision but then fail at it. Just now I could not decide which character of the band I like the most. I think they are all cute and funny. I like them all. I also liked Lucy for a while, still do. (trivia, she played on Icarly. The epiosde where they had look alikes)[/

yes he is i had an awesome dream me and my favorite high school musical favorite characters we sneak into the movies to see the high school music three premire im never going to forget this dream Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Hahah nice dream

Playing a game and keep loosing connection because it is raining here. Ugh. Why can't there be a internet connection where it is fast, and doesn't freeze and won't loose itself when there is a storm around. Impossible bu that is my dream server.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 pm

rain you lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Okay. So im writing my own version of Weirdmaggedon with all of my OCs, so I don't remember one of Bill's lines, so I go on the Gravity Falls Wikia, I copy and paste the line and then, when I returned to the tab where I was writing is freaking reloaded and all of my hardwork is gone!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 8:06 pm

I am sorry that happened to you Steph. You should just open a document if you have that and do it there then copy and paste onto where you wanted it in the first place. Smile

I think the rained stopped. Hopefully I won't loose the connection again tonight. It frustrates me.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 1:16 am

going to watch big time rush
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 7:34 am

My stomach hurts.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Why am I still watching Gravity Falls if it ended in February XD
because its fabulous
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:03 pm

My phone Is plugged in and the battery percentage is going backwards. Ugh. Okqy switching chargers was a bad idea. Gonna switch back.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Ughhhhh, all the proxies and other stuff i've used wont work so I cant log in to Quotev or create a new account UGHHHH
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Rip Stephanie's media life...

I'm hungry now, kinda. So not ready dot fall break to be over.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:31 pm

XD Ikr

Im just gonna go watch some SVFOE
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Have fun.
Why do I have to be so nice? XD
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Being very nice is good XD

Edit: MY GOLLY ITS COMFIRMED! STAR HAS A CRUSH ON MARCO! EEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Everyone tells me I am nice and I have a huge heart for cats. Last night one of our out side cats were eating and I picked up th3 food and it was beginning to eain. The look on her face was heart breaking. I wasn't al I us to bring her in even though she wanted in. I cried myself to sleep afterwards. It's just so sad. I feel like I abandoned her.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:02 pm

I just said 'And I call myself a Barbie fan!' And i've only seen the movies I own XD
And the swan lake one, which I no longer own
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 pm

watching victorious
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:55 pm

#SimplyNoone4President2K16 XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Gonna go to bed early probably. I was gonna wait to see my babysitter's a vampire episode but I'm recording all episodes, or most of them, so I'll watch it tomorrow I hope. Watching liv snd maddie now, gonna go to bed soon. Ugh tired.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:08 pm

upset because i have refix my story my phone messed up my story now my story fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of random discussions   Thread of random discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of random discussions
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next