Dream of Winx
All about the winx fan Step2010
Dream of Winx
All about the winx fan Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

All about the winx fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
All about the winx fan 2z7kjh2

All about the winx fan Empty
PostSubject: All about the winx fan   All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 12:58 pm

This has a little to do with winx but not a lot. I thought that i would give you a form to fill out so that everyone can read it and learn more about you. You can udate it if something changes about you by hitting the edit button, or if something changes about you anyways. I will also be filling it out as well at the end of this message. Here we go.
Tell us more about yourself.
Here is the form.

If you do not feel comfortable saying any of these you can just comment, no comment or i don't feel comfortable answering this. I will understand.

The form:
Name: (Your real name(if you do not want to share your real name you can just put your username)
What do you like to do (hobbies?):
Fave animal(s):
How did you discover winx club:
Any siblings? if so how many?:

Fave color:
Any thing else you would like to add about yourself?:

My form/example:

Name: Ashley
Fave fairy: Bloom, stella and flora. Bloom because she makes a great leader and i love her style and her personality. Flora because I also love nature and pets. I love the green that is associated with her power and how she is sweet and kind to her friends. Stella because i love her style and her color too and the great fashion tips she gives sometimes. I think all these fairies are just amazing.
What do you like to do?: I love to look at the night sky at night when it is clear out and i love to draw (sometimes). I love to play battmition when i can (when i get a new set i will be playing again). I also love to code sometimes (code different things). I also love to play with my four cats (Abby, Zoe, Bonnie and toothless)
Fave animal(s): Cats but i also love dogs and sometimes bunnies because their so cute. I used to love horses and it think i still do a little.
How did you discover winx club?: I honestly do not know. It was around when i was at least eight or nine maybe six when i started watching it, i used to not care for it that much until i saw it again and then i fell in love with it.
Any siblings? If so how many: I have one half sister (that don't live with me) Her name is Cassie.
Fave color: Bright purple (not the solid color that looks like grape medicine. I can't stand it and i do not see how some people can). I also love bright pink because i think it goes great with the bright purple i like. (My mom said it was called electric purple)
Anything else you would like to add about yourself?: I tend to be serious at time. I do not take jokes, i usually think of it as a real thing. I am learning to accept them but it is very difficult because i have always been serious around jokes since the fifth grade. I am also very emotional at times. For example, when i see an animal in danger or getting abused i will cry for a while. I hate animal abuse. I never had many friends and i have always been picked on and ignored as a kid to now so i am used to it but still hate being treated like a ghost. (There is some personal stuff that i can not say on here so what i am saying now will be enough) Smile

have fun! If you have any questions about what the user posts about themselves including me, feel free to just PM them.

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame♥ on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: All about the winx fan   All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Name: My nickname on most sites is Minako, I'm not gonna reveal my rl name :p
Fave fairy (or any character) and why: Flora. Gorgeous. Lovely. Brest Winx xD. From non-Winx franchises, I love Kaguya Houraisan from Touhou, Minako Aino from Sailor Moon, Rochelle Goyle from Monster High and C.C from Code Geass
What do you like to do (hobbies?): Playing Touhou and being lazy. Reading is cool too.
Fave animal(s): Cats <3 THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!111!!!!
How did you discover winx club: I watched the 4kids version on the channel Pop.
Any siblings? if so how many?: I have a sister, she likes Winx too.
Fave colour: I like fuchsia pink.
Any thing else you would like to add about yourself?: Buenanas (it's a joke me and my friends use).
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: All about the winx fan   All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Name: Stephanie
Fave fairy and why: Musa because shes like me, cool, kinda tomboy, loves music, listens to music, yep thats why shes my favorite! Razz
What do you like to do (hobbies?): Play video games mostly Minecraft or Minecraft Story Mode oh and I LOVE to play with my dolls (Dont judge my hobies even though its legal for a 9 year old to play with dolls) I also watch some Hannah Montana in my free time! Why? Cause Hannah Montana has great songs I can use in my stories!
Fave animal(s): CATS!!!!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!! And dogs a bit
How did you discover winx club: I was watching youtube or Nickelodeon and if it was youtube than probably it was suggested for me Razz but if it was Nickelodeon than I was watching the first 1 hour special
Any siblings? if so how many?: 3 siblings all sisters
Fave color: Pink, Dark pink all the shades of pink really Razz and blue and purple
Any thing else you would like to add about yourself?: Im one of the 20 thousand players of Minecraft Xbox 360/One edition!! I also watch alot of DanTDM Razz hes so awesome!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: All about the winx fan   All about the winx fan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 pm

I edited mine a little and i may be editing it some more and put some other things about me in there that i feel i can post in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about the winx fan   All about the winx fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about the winx fan
Page 1 of 1