Dream of Winx
The Author Of The Universes Step2010
Dream of Winx
The Author Of The Universes Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

The Author Of The Universes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

The Author Of The Universes Empty
PostSubject: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:38 am

ME! IM DA AUTHOR OF THE UNIVERSES! now lets go
you gotsa read my story

k lets do thus

2948593985888439291188834575777476663737475 Years Ago
A small child awoke as she saw nothing. She felt something in her head go off. She grinned as she uttered the words to a spell and everything exploded, as everything exploded, the realms were made.

She didn't feel normal though. She felt..crazy. She didn't understand herself, what was happening, she was an Author. She felt a need,
A NEED 4 SPEED! jk lol

She eventually made people, fairies, humans, aliens, hybrids, witches, wizards and BOYZ which she hates.

She did that long before she swirled into insanity.

NOW

I awoke to the sound of the Alfea fairies argueing. I really should just shut them up. I growled as I flew down to Alfea. They really are idiots, aren't they? (k tis is alternate me so no hate) I saw 6 girls laughing and talking about some villain? Supposedly The Trix. Now the girls who were talking, are the Winx Club. I walked towards them.

"Uh, can ya shut up before I make you shut up? Besides, im the author of the universes, you really can't hurt me." I grinned. The redhead they called the leader spoke up. "Now why do we need to shut up? We aren't doing anything." THAT LITTLE-UGH! SHE HAS AN ATTITUDE THAT I'LL GET RID OF

I began to get angry. The elements flew around me as I held out my knife. "NOW LISTEN TO ME, AND LISTEN GOOD, IM THE AUTHOR OF THE UNIVERSES SO DON'T YOU EVER DISSRESPECT ME AGAIN OR THIS WILL HAPPEN!!" I yelled as I made a random person appear and I swiftly cut his head off. I rolled the head towards them. I grinned sadistically as I walked away. I heard the losers sobbing. Idiots...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
The Author Of The Universes 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:10 am

Hahaha poor girls. 

Good job though.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Tank chu
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
The Author Of The Universes 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Anytime! I love to read your stories. They are amazing.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 pm

omg omg

2948593985888439291188834575777476663737475 Years Ago

THE DEVILS NUMBER mah gersh
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

chapter 2 here we go

I finished with the spree and flew home. Of course, the fairies were argueing or talking again.

"Bloom! That girl is crazy!"
""She needs help!"
"No! She needs a therapist!"
unfinished gotta go to school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Author Of The Universes   The Author Of The Universes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Author Of The Universes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: