Dream of Winx
Lyra's adventure Step2010
Dream of Winx
Lyra's adventure Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Lyra's adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:52 pm

I know I have a story like this one called Luna's Magical Adventure but I thought I would start something different. I will still continue the stories I have out already but I thought new stories would be a good idea for right now.
So, this is basically the same thing but with different characters and things happen differently. Just wait and see and you will find out what happens.

Part 1: a new beginning.
Lyra had already teleported by portal to Alfea and checked in. She went straight to finding her dorm. She opened the one that had her name on it and saw two other girls standing there unpacking. They stopped to look at Lyra. "Hello there.", one of the girls said. "Yeah, hello.", the other girl said. "H-hey", Lyra said a little nervous. "My name is Siri.", Siri announced introducing herself. "Oh! Like the brightest star in the Canis Major constellation that is also known as the dog star which is really close to the Orion's belt! Wait, itsnt the actual name for it Sirius?", Lyra said explaining what she knew about the star Siri. "Well, nerd alert. Just kidding and yeah but my parents want me to be called Siri because that name didn't sound right for a fairy. I am fairy of stars as you might have guessed. And your name is....?", Siri said questioning Lyra's name. "Oh, sorry and my name is Lyra and I am actually fairy of the electric stars and moon but my title is stars. How are you a star fairy too? Maybe we are from the same planet!", lyra suggested. "That amazing! I think I remember you from some where like maybe seeing you around somewhere before. Oh, well. Don't matter.", Siri said trying to remember her exisitence. "Um...guys. Remember me!?", the other girl said feeling left out. "Oh sorry, what is your name?", Lyra questioned being nice. "I am Oceana, fairy of, well, the ocean.", Oceana said introducing her self. "Nice to meet you!", Lyra and Siri said at the same time. After they said that they laughed. Then, suddenly, a girl came in with a mean expression on her face. "Um, excuse me?", Oceana said feeling ignored. "Who do you think you are?", Lyra said getting aggravated. "Oh sorry, I am Diana fairy of nature. Now! Apparently you didn't you read my shirt! I am allergic to weakening and loser fairies. So, step back, stay out of my way and we won't have a problem.", Diana said leaving the room and bumping into the girls. Lyra, Oceana and Siri exchanged looks and then went to their beds and unpacked for a long stay at Alfea. They then all went to the Alfea halls to take a little walk around and explore the school. Then they heard someone outside in the courtyard making a lot of noise. They looked out a window and it appears to be a witch trying to hurt a fairy. All three girls went outside to look at what was happening. "LEAVE HER ALONE!", Lyra yelled at the witch. "Well why don't you make me!", the witch said. "I am so sorry, I thought I said leave her along, but apparently I have to make it more clearer for you and spell it out. Leave her alone you sad know it all.", Lyra said snapping back at the witch. The witch got a little offended then started to attack the fairies. She created a vine that grabbed Lyra and brought her to her. While struggling to break free, her eyes were glowing yellowish silver. Then she sparked up with electricity and broke free. The witch started to throw spells at Oceana and Siri which knocked them down. Lyra got in front of them. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!", Lyra said floating up and shining with electricity and yellow lights flying around her. She transformed into her Charmix for the first time. She transformed into a yellowish silver top with the same color in a skirt form with yellow boots and a electric symbol on her neck which was a lightning bolt inside a star symbol. She also has yellow hair with a silver stroke of hair highlights throughout the back of her hair.
She flew up and attacked the witch with her best shot and knocked her down. She then went over to her friends and helped them up. "Congrats you got Charmix!", Oceana said congratulating her. "Yeah congratulations!", Sri said also congratulating her. They all went inside the Alfea school building since it was almost night time and Lyra went back to her normal casual outside. She turned around as if something or someone was calling for her but no one was there so she went inside and her eyes lite up one last time as she went inside. She was hiding a secret from her friends, but what is that secret? Only Lyra knows.

So, how'd you like the first part? I know I gave a fairy charmix a little early but it had to happen sometime. But in the next few parts, you will find out Lyra's secret and the other girls will get their transformation plus a few surprises along the way. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:22 pm

I don't like it

I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks I will put up the next part soon. Got so many things on my mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:49 pm

The next day...

The next morning, Siri woke up and looked at her clock. "Oh my gosh! Girls! Girls! We are going to be late on the first day! Get up! Get up!", Siri yelled hoping they would hear her. "5 more minutes mom!", Lyra says pulling the covers up a bit, yawing and going back to sleep. Since she didnt get up, Siri started to jump on their beds yelling "get up" every so often. If that didn't get them up then she will drag them out of bed. Oceana didn't wake up so Siri dragged her out of bed. "I said wake up! We are going to be late for class!", Siri yelled once more. The girls finally woke up, yawned and looked at their clocks. "Oh my goodness! We are going to be late! Why didn't you wake us up sooner!", Lyra yelled rushing to get ready. Siri put on a "are you serious?" face. Oceana, Lyra and Siri all finsihed getting ready. They went over to where Diana was sleeping and gently woke her up so that she would not get the "leave me along and never wake me up again" lecture from her. Diana woke up and rushed to get ready. They all ran down the hall to their first class of the day and sat down. Only one minute till the bell rang for tardiness. The day began for them.

Hours later the girls were walking to their dorms when Lyra spotted something in the trees. She went to investigate. When she got there, she didn't see anyone around. But she did feel a kind of magic in the air. She started to go back to Alfea where she saw her other friends looking for her in the courtyard. Then, out of no where, a witch came up behind her and grabbed her arm. Lyra screamed but before anyone can do anything, the witch teleported her to her hdieout. The only one that saw that was Siri. Siri went over to where she vanished and then went to go find out where the witch took her. Eventually she found it. Lyra was strapped to a metal table and the witch was over her getting ready to cast a spell on her. The witch put her hands together and made a dark energy ball and laughed, then she casted it towards Lyra's direction. Lyra broke free and floated up a little and dark particles flew around her. Her symbol was turned black and so was her Charmix outfit when she transforms. When the spell was done. Lyra was now evil and has a black heart. She laughed historically evil. She spotted Siri spying at them through the window and she telleported behind her and blasted her. "Lyra! No! This isn't you. Stop it", Siri said trying to get her friend back but it was no use. Lyra was no more nice girl. Siri got scared and wanted to run but she couldn't abandon her friend. So, she stayed and tried to undo the spell again. "Lyra! Listen! Don't do this. It's me....Siri! I am your friend. Your best friend. You don't want to hurt me Lyra. Please stop this.", Siri said in a calming shaky voice. "Lyra paused for a moment but then she made a dark energy ball and shot it Siri which knocked her to the ground again. Lyra then made her float to same height she was. "Listen here good fairy. You better warn the others that i am coming for Alfea. I am going to take over Alfea and destroy every fairy in it.", Lyra said as she threw Siri into the forest. Siri then went to warn them. Everyone was shocked but they teamed up to get their Lyra back. There was three ways, show her the good memories that she shared in her good life, Lyra earns Enchantix and the spell with be broken or they use a special spell to save her. They had to try each one of them and see which one works. If none of them works then she is evil for life and there was no way of getting them back. They had to get Lyra back. They had to get their friend back.

Hoped you liked this part. In the next part, Lyra will attempt to attack Alfea and her friends are goign to attempt to get their friend back. Will they succeed? Will Lyra be her old self again? In the next few parts you will find out what she is keeping from her friends. Stay tuned for more.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 5:24 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!

IM LOVING IT
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Part 3: the new Lyra

That night, Lyra walked up to Alfea and transformed. "Charmix!", Lyra yelled as she transformed into her dark charmix. She flew up and started to attack Alfea. Then, her friends Diana, Siri and Oceana, ran down the stairs to confront their friend and try to help her. They also transformed so that they can reason with her and block her attacks. Apparently, Lyra wouldn't listen to her friends so the girls tried a certain spell on her but that didn't work. "Why don't we just try to use a memory spell and use convergence so that it would be stronger. That way, she will remember the past and the good side of her and she will not want to be evil anymore", Siri suggested. The others liked the idea so they formed a circle around Lyra and joined hands and started to chant. "With everything evil and everything light, we command that the darkness within you vanish within the night!", Oceana, Diana and Siri all said at once as they casted the spells on Lyra. A bright light shone over Lyra and she was glowing a yellow color like the sun. Her Charmix went back to the yellow and silver color she was before and her heart went back to normal. She still had some evil in her but not a lot because the spell was broken and it is now easy for her to control. For now anyways. Then she transformed back to her normal outfit and then floated down and landed on the ground. She fainted. Then the girls didn't know if they should risk her going inside and not going berserk and destroying every thing in sight or if they should leave her outside until they know for sure that she is back to normal 100%. Oceana was still scared of her so she told her friends that she went to go look for anyone coming. Which, actually, she went back to her room and closed the door to hide from Lyra just to be safe. The others just decided to take the risk and take her inside and put her on her bed. When they saw Oceana in there, they knew she was hiding from Lyra but right now that was not their problem. When they came in and put her down on the bed, Oceana ran out the door for walked around for a while. Now all they have to do is just check up on her to make sure she is okay. In Lyra's concscience, she could hear a voice calling her. "Lyra.... Lyra..." but there was no telling who it was. But there was another voice similar to that one. "Lyra remember who you are. You are good, not evil. You are A fairy. You are a good fairy. The fairy of the electric stars. Remember me, remember your past and you are well on your way to success", the voice said. Lyra still didn't wake up but she is getting better. Just one question. Who is this girl?

Hoped you like this part. I just got an idea that you will find out sooner than you think. Just wait and see. All good things come to those who wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:02 pm

EEEEE

your story is similar to mine
OMG EEEE DID I INSPIRE U? lol jk i know i didn't
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:51 pm

You did inspire me a bit actually and I'm trying to make this a little different than yours. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Okai Dokai
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Part 4: 

The next day...
The next day, Lyra woke up. No one was in the room but once she sat up, she looked at the front door and Siri came in to put her phone on the bed. She saw Lyra up and ran over and hugged her. "I am so glad you are back and okay!", Siri said sounding excited. "Um...quick question. What happened and where did I go?", Lyra asked looking puzzled. "You were under a spell by one of the witches. We brought you back", Siri said with a smile on her face. "We?", Lyra asked. "Who is we?".
"Me, Oceane, and Diana", Siri answered. "Diana helped save me? Why?", Lyra asked very shocked. "I was not sure and I was quite surprised too. maybe she has a change of heart", Srir explained giving her theory of what happened. "Maybe", Lyra said agreeing.
"Diana started to walk in the room. "Hey! Your awake!", Diana said sounding a little excited. "Why did you help save me? I thought you hated all of us?", Lyra asked Diana with a very shocking tone in her voice. She waited almost impatiently for an answer because she really wanted to know why Diana, the one who was mean to everyone on the first day, automatically wanted to help save the day. Finally, Diana answered back. "I just thought that maybe I was a little too tough on everyone that day. I mean, it was the first day back and my parents never really get a long too well and they killed my sister when I was younger. I never knew why but they did. So, I just thought that if I had a hard life then I should give everyone a taste of what it felt like to be me. But then I realized that it is not fair for my life to be hard and everyone else's to be hard too. So, I thought I would just try to be a bit nicer. I am sorry guys. I even appologized to Oceana earlier so we are good too. I hope we can still be friends.", Diana said offering friendship and an appology to the girls. The girls just blinked in shock and a tear or two ran down their face when they heard the story. "I am so sorry, I didn't know what you were going through. Yes we can all be best friends like we were supposed to be in the beginning", Lyra said as she felt a cold blue tear run down her face.
Oceana walked inside the room while the three girls were hugging. Lyra got up and walked towards her. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU WITCH!", Oceana yelled. "Uh, excuse me? I was spelled! A witch put a spell on me! I just came over here to say I was sorry for hurting you and everyone here and I came over here to hug you as an apology gift from me. If you can't take it then thats fine. I know when i am not wanted", Lyra said as she walked out the door. Oceana grabbed her arm. "Look, I am sorry. I was just mad that our friend would do something like this. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you.", Oceana said as she let go and gave her a hug. "Its okay, I understand. I would hate me too.", Lyra said as she hugged Oceana too. 'We don't hate you though. We know you were put under a spell. We are going to get whoever it was and take them down for messing with our friend", Siri announced with confidence. Lyra and the girls smiled as they went in for a group hug. They then decided to go out for a little walk. They needed it after all the tension going on in the room from Lyra coming back from being evil. 

In the next part, i will reveal Lyra's secret. And her background history. Plus some more tension will build up. Can't wait for you all to find out what happens.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Lyra went outside where her friends where. I have to tell them. She thought as she went from behind them and touched their shoulders. They jumped back. "Hey Lyra! You scared us! Whats wrong? You look so pale", Siri said to Lyra as she went forward. She felt like someone from out of the realm was coming and they were flying in from the skies. They were flying by helicopters. Lyra then spoke to the girls as she was scared to death and as the girls looked around at the helicopters. "Girls, I need to tell you something...I am...a....Princess from my planet", Lyra announced as she took a deep breathe because that wasn't all. "Why did you keep that from us?", Oceana asked Lyra. "Well...thats not all. I am also a wanted fugitive. I kinda, maybe, sorta, destroyed my best friend's castle 10 years ago. It was an accident and then, some how, the crown got on me. It fell from the roof and landed on my head. So they think I stole it plus destroyed a castle. I am so sorry I didn't tell you, I was hoping it would blow over but it didn't. Now I am in big trouble", Lyra said as she started crying in her hands. Then they all got surrounded by guards. Mss Faragonda came out. "What is going on out here!?", she asked as one of the guards took Lyra by the wrist and pulled her towards her. "Miss, are you the owner of this school ground?", one of the officers asked. "Why, yes I am? What are you here for?", Faragonda asked curiously. "Well, miss, your little student here, Lyra, is wanted for destruction of property on another princess's castle grounds. She wanted us to let her go because she understand that Lyras powers are hard to control but we won't let her go. She could have killed someone. We are taking her to the dungeons of the castle to receive the worst punishment possible", the officer explained. Lyra knew where this was going, she didn't want to hear the word, or think of it, but it was coming. "We are going to take her powers away from her and then either destroy her or we will teleport her to oblivion. She won't ever be heard of again.", the officer explained some more. There it was, that word that can summarize that whole sentence. Death. Death was coming to her. Her friends were also bursting into tears as they took both arms of Lyra and dragged her to the helicopter and took her away.

The next day...
Her friends started to get a few weapons to start the rescue mission. But where were they going? What will become of their poor Lyra. They had to act fast if they wanted to save her before they take any action. This won't end very well.

Sorry for the depression in here and death and such but I thought it would bring suspension to the story. Also, in the next part you will see how the mission turns out and if Lyra dies, gets her power taking away or if she will return unharmed. Or something worse. You will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:03 pm

SJFRRI it better not be like my ol' Solor's Story, cause we know that story XDDDDDDD anyways yYUSSSS n hey i understand alla that importanto stuff cause well, DUDE ALL MY STORIES INCLUDE THAT lol im odd

anways

FJJJIIOKXJJRUEWAHDHF YUSSSSSS YASSSSS YUSHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Lyra's adventure 2z7kjh2

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Its not. I don't really recall Solor being wanted in another dimension. If I looked over it and you do have one like that then sorry, I will try to make it more like me as possible. Another part will be up shortly.

Edit:
A few hours later...
They have found the location that they took Lyra and they have opened up a portal that leads them to the other side of danger. "Are you ready girls?", Siri asked Oceana and Diana. "Raedy!", both girls say out loud as they took a deep breathe in and went through the portal.
When they reached the other side, they saw a big castle in front of them. It was huge and they could easily get lost in it.
Meanwhile, in the dungeon, Lyra is changed up to the wall and she only has 1 hour left to live with her powers and alive. She heard some noises outside but she was too scared to look at what it could be. She started to hum one of her favorite songs. Then she started to sing out loud. "My silent scream!", Lyra sung out loud. Then automatically three girls broke the door down. They were her friends there to save the day. "What are you girls doing here? You are going to get caught and then you are going to die too! Get out while you still can!", Lyra told them but they didn't listen. They would rather be with their friend and die with her than leave and save themselves. "We are not leaving you this time", Oceania said aloud to Lyra. Then three officers came busting in when they heard the noise of girls laughing. Lyra then felt like they were going to be in danger soon. The officers aimed to shoot the girls but before it could hit them, Lyra broke the chains and ran in front of the girls. She collapsed on the ground. "Well that's taken care of", one of the officer's said  confidently. Then, all of a sudden, Lyra shined bright, bright like sun and stars in the sky. She has earned Enchantix and then she knocked all the officers unconscious. She then went over to hug her friends where she was congratulated and then they all went to make things write with the princess that lives here. Lyra apologized and everything is back to normal, almost. They are still upset that Lyra didn't tell them all this and especially that she was royal. And those officers may be alive after that incident but they won't stop at nothing to make sure she disappears and she will get some special help from the witches to make sure that Lyra doesn't escape this time and to make sure she is powerless and in oblivion. And if her friends get in her way, then they will certainly, gladly, make them disappear too and capture them as well. Nothing will get in their way...nothing...

In the next part, her friends are going to be going to be going back to class and train to get Enchantix like Lyra. Stay tuned. Soon, Lyra and her friends will be getting attacked again and Lyra will be going on a trip to Earth real soon but she won't say why until later on in the story. Hope you like this part and I hope you will like the next. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lyra's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyra's adventure   Lyra's adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyra's adventure
Page 1 of 1