Dream of Winx
Solor's Story - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Solor's Story - Page 2 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Solor's Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Solor's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! So I am Stephanie (duhh) and here is where my story writing began (sorta, it was a sequel story) Enjoy Solor's Story. Smile Im keeping it the way it was to show how far i've come from the worst grammar EVER to how it is now Smile Lets get started. REMEMBER, IT DOES GET INTENSE, NO KIDDING

Once Solor got into Alfea she had to listen to the speech given by Ms.Faragonda she asked Ms.Faragonda a question "How do we earn Charmix/Magic winx ive heard of it but never knew how to get it" Solor asked then Ms.Faragonda replied "Ah excellent question Solor you must overcome your fears to earn Charmix/Magic winx now hurry on to your dorms and remember classes start in a few days" then Solor went to her dorm and saw her roomate in the room first "Hi im Solor and you must be Bella" then Bella replied "Yep thats me and what is your power mine's Love" Solor replied "My power is Stars" then the other girls in the dorm arrived they all said "Hello" then one of them asked what where there names then Solor replied "Im Solor nice to meet you" then Bella replied "Im Bella nice to see more freindly faces around" then one of the other girl replied "Im Alice now LEAVE" Solor and Bella walked up to Alice and asked "Why should she leave" then Solor and Bella got into an arguement with Alice then Alice used her magic on Solor "How about you leave" then Solor said in her mind "Star blast" with her arms aimed at Alice then griselda walked in and asked Solor, Bella, Alice to come to the Ms.Faragonda's office then Solor started telling Ms.Faragonda that Alice started it by telling someone to leave then Ms.Faragonda was worried and said "Solor, Bella your dismissed but Alice we have to have a talk" then Solor and Bella went to there dorm talking along the way.

omg my grammar though
og
what even
what was my grammar
There were 0 stops like
what
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Solor's Story - Page 2 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Okay I am like two days late on this story so I had to get caught up so I read all the parts and it took me a while but man was there some twists in there. Really blew my mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Part 16 (Solor is good in this part but is being really rude and evil like): Solor keeps on crying until she hears Ruby's voice "Solor we didn't mean anything we said in the cafeteria we just wanted to be cool" Ruby said "No you didn't you guys really do hate me and for that im going to get you guys back" Solor said rudely Ruby gasped then ran to Alfea "SOLOR I THINK IS GOING TO ATTACK ALFEA AGAIN" Ruby yelled "And its all because of us" Ruby continued "STAR BLAST" Solor blasted Alfea "Bye" Solor said then went into the forest "Wow what have we done we have changed our sweet little inoccent Solor into a truly mean and rude and bossy Solor" Bella says "Dont worry everyone I will try to reason with her" Ms.Faragonda says "Its no use she will just attack" Ama said and fainted she had thorns on her clothes "time to plan my next attack HAHAHAHA anyways time to get some juice" Solor laughs then snaps her fingers and gets some juice.

PART 17: Solor goes back to Alfea with a attack spell in her hand "If you dont want to lose your precious Alfea then give me the gems of the realms" Solor yells "Never" everyone yells except for Ruby cause Ruby was escaping with the gems of the realms Solor feels the gems presence then sees Ruby with the gems "GIVE ME THE GEMS LITTLE FAIRY" Solor yells "Never RUBY BLAST" Ruby shouts "WELL LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE FAIRY THINKS SHES STRONG WELL THINK AGAIN STAR OD DARKNESS TAKE THE GEMS" Sollr yells Ruby faints Solor faints.

PART 18: Solor returned to her innocent self but Ruby disaapeared Solor woke up "RUBY" Solor shouts everyone hears Solor and runs to her direction and form a circle to attack her they attack her "Solor believe" a voice tells Solor "BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Solor shouts "the song: BELIEVIX YOUR SO MAGICAL ALL YOU GOTTA IS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE ITS THE POWER OF BELIEVIX" Solor glows a bright yellow destroying the darkness in her and gaining Believix she is on the ground for two days everyone checks on her the second day to make sure she is defeated but on that day Solor wakes up in her believix everyone attacks her "STOP IT SHIELD OF STARS" Solor shouts Bella feels Solor is back to her normal self "Guys stop hurting Solor did you ever think that her heart was trying to destroy the darkness I guess not" Bella says to the others "Never Solor is still evil" Cama says Solor runs off into the forest with tears dropping from her eyes "Let it go let it go the past is all behind me" Solor sings (xD yes I have brought frozen into the story) a girl named Zai spys on Solor when she sees her singing let it go she bursts out laughing Solor hears the laugh and transforms into believix and uses her special believix spell the next day Solor goes back to Alfea and sees wanted signs "WHY!!!?!!?!!?" Solor yells everyone hears here and traps her in a cage Bella cant resist but attack Cama the one who started the madness of Solor still being evil Solor gets so sad she bursts into tears everyone sees her crying "Shes just trying to get you on her side" Cama says Solor gets angry "My life is over why did you not atleast give me a chance thats what I call bullying you all know I was cursed so what is wrong with you yeah yeah yeah keep on asking yourself the same thing yeah yeah yeah THATS WHY IM SINGING" Solor sings with a tear slipping down her cheek "YOU WITCH GET HER" Cama yells Solor is furious with Cama she uses her most strongest spell "STAR OF OMEGA" Solor yells sending Cama to the Omega dimension everyone cheers "Were so sorry she put us under a spell atleast she didn't get Bella" everyone says "Haha yeah" Solor says.

o m g

DE DRAMAMAMAMA
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Wow! Loving it! Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 12:29 am

PART 19: at alfea "Solor!" a voice familiar yells "Yes Ruby?" Solor says knowing it was Ruby "Why did you attack me?" Ruby asks Solor looks at Ruby "DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS CURSED!" Solor shouts walking out the door and slams the door "Solor..." Ruby says Solor goes to the forest Ruby follows her at the forest "I cant believe Ruby urgh!" Solor says madly "Solor its me Ruby..." Ruby says "Go away!" Solor shouts at Ruby "Solor im sorry!" Ruby says Solor turns away the blonde blasts Ruby away Solor wont forgive Ruby for that one thing "Your going to have to forgive me or Alfea is in danger!" Ruby says "Ha oh really I cursed Alfea so that only I can attack it so ha!" Sollr says laughing "Love blast!" Bella blasts Solor cause she knew Solor wasn't the same anymore "Thanks Bella but I thought Solor was your best freind!" Ruby says "Well she is but I c-" Bella was interuppted by Solor "How touching little fairies battling there freind STAR ENERGY!" Solor shouts Ruby is hurt badly while Bella isn't hurt Bella glows a bright pink "SOLOR FIGHT THE DARKNESS!" Bella shouts "NOOOOO!" Solor's bad side shouts "Believix!" Solor shouts Solor no longer can control herself with her bad side in control!

THE UNNOFFICIAL part 19: Solor wakes up with her consience of good on her right shoulder and her consience of bad on her left shoulder "BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE!" Solor's good consience says hoping Solor goes to her good side "NO DONT!" Solor's bad consience says hoping Solor goes to her bad side finally Solor makes her decision "GOOD!" Solor shouts Solor's bad consience disappears never to be seen again Solor faints an hour later Solor glows like the moonlight "whats happening?" Solor says as she wakes up Harmonix harmonix harmony harmonix harmonix I feel the natures key inside me a magical shine surrounds me Relmixx get ready for the next level higher deeper and faster than ever you know well always win together and now were stronger with the light of har-mon-ix har-mon-ix harrrmonix harmonix harmonix harmoix ohhhhhhh a magic that shines around me Realmix get ready for the next level higher deeper faster than ever Solor has harmonix now "Oh my goodness im a harmonx fairy!" Solor shouts "Oh my gosh im so proud of you Solor!" Bella says hugging her best freind but uh oh a witch appears "How cute two fairies hugging!" the witch says throwing stars at the girls to attack Solor and Bella "Oh no you dont GUARDIAN WAND!" Solor shouts with her wand of stars in her hand "Go Solor!" Bella says "ENERGY OF THE STARS!" Solor shouts hurting the witch badly the witch goes back to cloutower "Woo go Solor!" Bella says Solor laughs "Yep!" Solor says.

Part 20: Solor walks into her room with her books "Guys!" Solor shouts the girls run to her room "What is it Solor?" they all ask at the same time "How about we come up with a group name!" Solor says "How about Bellafairies?" Bella says all of the girls throw a pillow at Bella "Seriously!" Ruby says "How about The cuties?" Bella suggests the girls then grab two love heart shaped pillows and throw them at Bella "How about we go with the Realmox club?" Solor suggests "I love it!" Ruby and Caroline say at the same time "I agree!" Ama says Bella looks at Solor "I thought we were going to go with whatever I picked!" Bella says rudely the girls look at Bella "You hav-" Solor begins but gets interupted by Bella "I dont care anymore LOVE STRIKE!" Bella says attacking her freinds "Oh now your asking for it!" the girls all say except for Bella "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX!" Mika and Caroline yell "MAGIC ENERGYIX CHARMIX!" Ama, Alice and Ruby yell "MAGIC REALMIX HARMONIX!" Solor yells "Ugh seriously LOVE TRIANGLE!" Bella says making a shield of hearts or should I say broken hearts "Bella I have had enough!" Solor shouts glowing a bright yellow "SUPERNOVA FLASH!" Solor yells fainting her spell works but Bella faints aswell.

Part 21: Whats happening?!" Solor shouts as she is in her dream/faint dream seeing a ghostly figure "Hello your parents never told you about me im Starligha nymph of mythix your powers come from Solaria that means were sisters cause my powers are stars aswell and I am your sister but your parents never told you you have a sister now I need your help little sister I need you to free me from the curse of mythix you will need all of your freinds and as I can see your freind Bella has betrayed you to much so I recommend bringing Mandy instead she never told you but she has powers aswell now I must go!" Starligha says disapearing Solor wakes up "Guys I just saw a fairy or nymph while I was knocked out she said she is my sister and that we cant trust Bella or something like that and she said that my old bestie Mandy has powers aswell!" Solor says all of the girls hug Solor "It will be alright!" the girls all say.

the drama oh mer gard
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm

OMG It just got intense even more. What is going on here? Her friends are breaking apart and now there is a sister involved. Oh geez. I wonder what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:05 pm

*realizes sister is never mentioned again*

i messed up terribly
time to change up some of it in the last few chapters (aka chappie 80 lol)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

PART 22: Solor gets her phone and calls Mandy "Mandy pick up pick up!" Solor says "Hello Solor is that you?" Mandy asks through the phone "Yes its me Solor can you come to Alfea please?" Solor asks "I cant cause im a witch.." Mandy says "IM JUST GOING TO TELEPORT YOU HERE THEN!" Solor shouts but nobody hears her Solor then snaps her finger and Mandy is in Alfea "Now I cant take Bella with me cause shes turned against us and my long lost sister says I can trust you!" Solor says "Oh but last time I saw her she was only evil or rude for not to long..." Mandy says "Well she only turned against us for one tiny and small thing the fact that the others didn't like her group names but of course we had a demo name when we were Enchantix fairies and the others are still at Charmix and Enchantix and I guess im losing hope on earing Sirenix..." Solor says "Its ok Solor I have faith in you wait I feel negative energy!" Mandy says "HHAHAH oh if its not little Solor and Mandy MUAHAHAHAH!" Bella says laughing evily suddenly Solor glows a bright yellow her hair floats up "SOLOR STAR!" Solor shouts and a big star comes out of her and then it turns to night hurting Bella "Oh my goodness.." all of the girls say except Bella when they come into Solor's room Solor then falls down because of all the power she used "Solor are you ok?!?!" all of the girls ask including Mandy "Dark love blast!" Bella says blasting Solor but Alice gets in the way glowing the color of the moon earning Enchantix  Ennnchaaaantix woahhh woaahh enchantix magical powder maxium power enchantix powers upon me powerful magical wonderful dimension powerful enchantix incredible danger incredible power of realmix enchantix "Oh my yeah im an enchantix fairy oh yeah!" Alice says "Ugh DARK LOVE!" Bella shouts aiming at Ruby and blasting her but Ama gets in the way earning Enchantix Ennnchaaaantix woahhh woaahh enchantix magical powder maxium power enchantix powers upon me powerful magical wonderful dimension powerful enchantix incredible danger incredible power of realmix enchantix "Oh my awesome im an Enchantix fairy oh yea oh yeah!" Ama says dancing but then Solor gets up weak "Stop right now Bella I know your doing this to get revenge but revenge is NEVER the awnser!" Solor says Bella falls because of the wonderful speech that Solor gave to her Solor then faints with Bella doing the same.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 3:33 am

nice one of my favorite parts in the story when solor defends one of the girls when ruby told her to leave
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Amazing! Loving it!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Im thinking of entirely re-doing 'Solor's Story' like with a different plot (ALSO I AM NOW MAKING THE NEW VERSION ON WATTPAD WHERE ALL THE CHAPTERS WILL BE FIRST SO YEPPERS!) and like some new characters OH AND BETTER GRAMMAR HALLELUJAH! So what does everyone think? Btw, the new version will be A LOT more detailed in the fighting so yeah.

P.S: Don't worry, i'll still be posting the original chapters here, but considering we got far, and left with a cliffhanger, I will be adding onto the story but trying to mimic my old grammar so it resembles the old chapters.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi everyone. So I CANNOT find the forum I posted Solor's Story on. If anyone (ASH THATS YOUR CUE LOL) remembers any parts i'll get right on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's Story   Solor's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solor's Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2